Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum got hot intel......

possum

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn your rv's off, gather your family and read the following. Possum, the soothsayer of soothsayers has the latest and greatest intel, drum roll please..... My sources have confirmed it's going down this week at $1.26, no lop and 3 months to exchange the big bills! Momma and I are partying hard, it's here!

Possum,

So, the Iraqi dinar is going to RV this week at $1.26, eh? Well, it has also just been confirmed by my ersatz other "reliable resources" out there that my gerbil's going to cough up the Hope Diamond, too.

You really shouldn't toy with others' emotions this way; it is patently reprehensible.

I am not "bashing" at all, just being a bit realistic. You understand.

A&W

Oh Captain, Captain..... Don't you ever understand. Possum posted in the RUMOR section. Why don't you just relax!

It will happen in time. Until then.... Many have dates and amounts. My advice.... Don't read the rumors unless you understand theconcept!!

Turn your rv's off, gather your family and read the following. Possum, the soothsayer of soothsayers has the latest and greatest intel, drum roll please..... My sources have confirmed it's going down this week at $1.26, no lop and 3 months to exchange the big bills! Momma and I are partying hard, it's here!

OK, this is your last chance!

If this does not happen as you say this time, I vote that you give your dinars to somebody more worthy than you and go away, never to be seen or HEARD from again.

Hey Possum, I don't want to be disrespectin' like, but them fellas ain't even got theyself a gummint yet. Mayhaps we have to wait we little while? You'all reckon?

Dang Mongo I luv your cartoons!

why do you always type in third person? and i distinctly remember you claiming your "intel" giving you dates before which were bogus so i guess all i can say is stop getting peoples hopes up with more bs.

He may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcassitic rage. But he is a very gentle person!

Stimulating.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where's the party? I will be there!

I hope he's right.. with the whole buzz of kuwait releasing the iraq prisoners, the sanctions on iran ( iraq doesn't have to wait to pay them back once sanctioned by un), all the gulf banks pushing for a some what descent rate to match there currencies, the new news of them finalizing the coalition to form a gov, we are approaching payment day's , iraq has paid kuwait almost 50% of reperation's on the 41 million, they publicly state there resources are dwindling to pay for the fical year, the best thing our taxes are due you wouln't believe the correlation if I told you and it's easier to manipulate the third quater to show growth plus or gov can use the money tax free for a year, PLEASE just my thoughts don't hate..... IF any body has intelligent comments to add I would love too here what you have to say......Q? Also if I got a warka account and it was on a three month cd, is it possible to to defer my intrest to another account but also keep the investment money safe in their volitale market? please p.m. if you have some info THANKS.. Too all the funny post thanks for your antic's is does bring a smile to the doldrums were in while we wait.... give god thanks for the blessing and harvest we will receive.. it's not long and have faith this to should pass...... BYE

Edited by Calculated00Money
gramatical error