Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trojan Virus Detected Here ?

one2one

Yea - I got a taskeng.exe - I am not sure where I picked it up. The only sites I really go to is this one and the other two: birtherreport.com and orlytaitzesq.com.

I probably picked it up from Orly's site as she is a pit bull dog getting ready to sink in and hang on pretty tight.

I figure big brother is watching. Oh I almost forgot - They are watching us so we are really never alone.

Edited by bigwave

My Panda didn't detect anything....But my Microsoft Security Essentials  which I use every day for scanning  (doing it right now)  with zero results  is now  stating:

Preliminary scan results show that malicious or potentially unwanted software might exist in your system.

You can review detected items when the scan has completed.

I'm waiting  for it to complete scan and then I'll know more about it.

Edited by umbertino

I just had to have a computer repair person come out and fix my computer from a virus I got yesterday. Besides my banking, this is the only sight I visit and my computer went down right after I clicked on a video link from a post from this sight.

Besides the google ads on this site, nothing has changed on our server and the integrity of our files is not compromised.

Sometimes McAfee displays "false positives"... McAfee is a horrible anti-virus and they probably know how I feel about them :lol:

If you've never considered it, please check out this free alternative: PC Tools Antivirus Free

And just as additional comfort for you all, here is what Norton says about DV:

===========================================================================

vmuqvm.png

=====================================================================================

I just had to have a computer repair person come out and fix my computer from a virus I got yesterday. Besides my banking, this is the only sight I visit and my computer went down right after I clicked on a video link from a post from this sight.

That means the problem was with the site you went to when you left, not this one.

P.S. I'm closing this thread because topics like this freak people out and my staff has better things to do than repeat what I just posted! Thanks for understanding :)

• Upvote 3