Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If it RVed...where is the rate?

Luigi1

It was reported Turki approved of the RV and sent it to GOI for the go. Maliki now has control of the release. If that is so...why wont Maliki release the RV?

Waiting for the call from Oakie before approval !!!

• Upvote 7

Have you ever 'really' listened to TNT Tony speak? He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I seriously question the validity of his 'alleged' intel sources. For kicks, you can Google some of his MLM recruiter videos that are out there. You will see a different (scarier) side of this guy. I trust him about as far as I can see him. Luckily, I can't see him!

While Oakie had gone relatively quiet, Tony has been 'calling it' at least every other day!  As it has been said before, sooner or later someone's going to get it right and look like a hero......not soon enough to suit me!

Go RV.

• Upvote 2

from another source...

08-01-2013-TNT Tony-Smart cards are activated. That means the rest of the 2013 budget has been opened. Which means the RV is loaded and active so where is the rate...Tony?

Tell Tony to activate smart cards in his axx. Might work.

• Upvote 3