Photo
- - - - -

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 Maggie123

Maggie123

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

I found yet another article that debunks the theory held by the black racists which claims that a black man shooting a white child would be jailed and convicted. This is one of many cases that you never hear about in the news because they can not use this situation to rile up the racists like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc.

This guy used the same exact defence as Zimmerman. He says he shot the kid after he attacked him and he feared for his life. He was found not guilty by reason of self defence.

(NOTE: If you view the article on the site below you can access videos and other information)

http://beforeitsnews...ut-2537178.html

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You’re Not Allowed To Know About Does the mainstream media in America have an agenda in the Trayvon Martin – George Zimmerman case? There was certainly a media influenced uproar surrounding the case; why didn’t they pay as much attention when a black neighborhood watchman shot and killed a white teen boy? This is the story that the mainstream media in America doesn’t want you to know about, the story of a black man who, when attacked by a 17 year old white boy, did what he felt like he had to do to survive and shot and killed the unarmed teen. Mr. Roderick Scott is the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17-year old kid. Mr. Roderick Scott was found innocent for reason of self-defense. The must watch videos below tell the story, a sickening story of a mainstream media in America with an agenda, a story that they don’t want you to know about.

images%20%281%29%284%29.jpg    images%20%282%29%284%29.jpg

I Don't Get You... Sorry... I just Don't...

Not On This... nor the "innocent" banksters. just sayin. :)

If this is true, BOTH of them are murderers who got away with it. BOTH are wrong.

However, research shows a couple of differences. Scott IDENTIFIED HIMSELF as Neighborhood Watch and TOLD the kid that he was armed. Zimmerman did NEITHER of those things.  Scott was IMMEDIATELY arrested. Zimmerman was patted on the back and sent home.

e43d881790f8c9253d4c9a2259b10cb7.jpg

Pretty Messed Up.

#22 Maggie123

Maggie123

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

Burt Knows about this... I hold with him when we are at the bottom of the page... We just know about our connection :)

I Am So Proud... Right Now I Could Truly Jump Around My Room.

#23 pattyangel

pattyangel

• Platinum VIP
  • 3,623 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

GPCarter, you sir are a good man.. You see beyond race and just want equality for all.. You are good natured, fair, intelligent and successful man... I wish more people in this world were like you and I'm not talking about black people I am talking about people of all races... thank you for your voice of reason on any post I've ever read that you've written, you are definetely an asset to this site..

Bama I have to agree with you.  GPCarter has set an example that all should follow.  Carter see's no color, he is a man that thinks for himself, he is a self-reliant man. His integrity is awesome and it shows through the cyber waves of the internet. 

The governments mentality is one to create more anger and resentment among Black Americans and White Americans, discouraging independence, encouraging hatred.

Why else would our leaders from state and local continue to pursue the Zimmerman case. 

Look at it like this, the current media-appointed black leaders needs victims to lead and unmotivated masses in order to gain power.  If we continue to feed into their game, they win.  Step away from the hate, division and learn to forgive.  We are all leaders and do not need to follow anyone. Think for yourselves, be self-reliant. 

Stop whinning, let us give our children hope by pointing out the endless possibilities. We all need to participate in the American dream, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy