Photo

Please share the WF 800 number TerryK released.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#41 spacecadet

spacecadet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Sounds like an anxiety attack or nervous breakdown.

Can you imagine 5 years from now still checking this site. Hoping. Praying. Posting. Reading news tid bits from the gazette. Insane I think.

#42 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

C'mon Luigi, let us all in on the joke. Your financial situation aside, you are kidding ........right??????

I am serious. I thought for sure we had a full blown RV at hand. Almost every Guru called it last night.
I was jumping for joy for all of us.

He did it appears as well has hundreds of other suckers.

I bet some people called out of work today after being up all night.

The sad thing is the bullsh*t artist who came up with the lies was sleeping like a baby I bet.

I usually research the Iraq news and business sites. I try to stay informed.

I admit...I was duped by the best.

#43 supergirl

supergirl

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

dude. stop.

OMG. Alex you made me almost drop my laptop.  I burst out laughing so loud.  So funny.

#44 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

pretty sure luigi is laying on a think layer of sarcasm

Now you all know me better than that. Some people have said mean things to me but I try to respect other people and their views. They would not be here if they had nothing to contribute.

#45 joe liberst

joe liberst

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thanks. Yes, I am desperate. When you are broke...it is easy to fall into that trap.

I really need this RV like so many others do.

Maybe you should cancel your internet to save money....

#46 supergirl

supergirl

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Wow...

People are so desperate.

Breaks my heart to see people so taken in by the lies.

Luigi I hope things work out for you but you would be better off maybe by not going to sites that spread these lies.

IMHO Dinar R ecaps and sites like that should be shut down by the FBI.  The damage done to families economically and the stress placed on people with the constant lies is horrible to witness.

:twocents:

it really is ... isn't there a way to notify google of illegal/dishonest activites taking place on a site and google will shut them down.  i mean something really needs to be done here at the minimum get google to reduce the sites ranking so that more newbies can't find it.

#47 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

I know now some of my coworkers were given bad info about TerryK and his 800 group rate. They too were duped.

I promise I will find out the source of the e alert. It was not, I repeat, not TerryK.

There are imposters out there that use OOM and TNT Tony's name all the time to spread lies and to smear the Gurus.

TerryK would not do something like that. This is the lowest of the low down dirty tricks.

#48 supergirl

supergirl

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

Luigi...get all the info you can get together on Terry K and where you got that info and call Wells Fargo and ask for their legal department and ask them.

Be sure to have any and all info on TerryK and where you heard this.

I am sure the legal department of Wells Fargo bank will be glad you called.

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?

I know now some of my coworkers were given bad info about TerryK and his 800 group rate. They too were duped.

I promise I will find out the source of the e alert. It was not, I repeat, not TerryK.

There are imposters out there that use OOM and TNT Tony's name all the time to spread lies and to smear the Gurus.

TerryK would not do something like that. This is the lowest of the low down dirty tricks.

hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

#49 zigmeister

zigmeister

• Members
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

He's jiving.  OR he is possessed, in that case we need a priest.

#50 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

coolbeans why do you think the liars only talk about and promote wellsfargo and no other banks.  thats what i don't get.  is wellsfargo in on this scam?
hmmmm.... something is not adding up here luigi.  are you terryk? are you working for dumbrecaps? i smell something....

I am now convinced there never was a e alert with the 800 group rate.

Some of my coworkers and I were taken in by a prankster.

We had what appears to be faked e messages in our mail cubicle distribution boxes at work.

Someone took the time to make them appear genuine then prited and placed in our cubicles.

Someone is having a big laugh at us.

I was often ridiculed at work when I tried to spread the IQD gospel. I was laughed at and called gullable.

A few sneered behind my back. Some day I will cash out and they wont be laughing any more.

What a prank. I will get even one way or another should I find the prankster.

I cant proove it but I believe this was in house meaning at work.

#51 Duane N

Duane N

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

I think he has been hacked. Co-workers favorite trick.

#52 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

I think he has been hacked. Co-workers favorite trick.

They were hard copies off of the printer of what appeared tombe e mail alerts.

Thats OK. When I cash out and these bozos ask for money....sorry....see ya latter.

Just out of curiosity...has anyone else been the butt of all jokes and laughted at when you told your friends and coworkers about investing in IQD?

You got any stories to share or maybe someone can start a thread asking that.

I know I cant be the only one laughed at.

#53 dbmurphy

dbmurphy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

I am now convinced there never was a e alert with the 800 group rate.

Some of my coworkers and I were taken in by a prankster.

We had what appears to be faked e messages in our mail cubicle distribution boxes at work.

I read DinarVets everyday, but rarely log into the site.

Luigi1, I have been questioning your motives for a while.   Now I know you're just one of the scammers from some other site.

Earlier in this post, you provided a link saying that you lost your job, blew through your savings, and you’re desperate.   Now, you're saying that your coworkers pranked you.   Which is it?   Just like the other scammers that spew garbage without regard to what was said earlier.   Please, GO BACK to your own site where people believe this crap.   Thank You!

#54 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

I lost my job back Feb.

I am on call meaning when help is needed I get some hours. I got 22 hours last week. Maybe I will get 12 this week if Im lucky.
Sorry...cant pay the bills on that.

I took a early retirement drawing SS. I know I will owe at the end of the year. You can only earn about 10K a yr in early retirement without paying a SS penalty.

As you can see...Im in a bit of financial mess right now.

I have been offered full employment but I would have to relocate. I cant afford to move right now.

Right now I do better with a few hours and paying the penalty than drawing unemployment.

We all could use a little more cash right now. I know Im not the only one in dire straights.

I sure could use a RV about now.

#55 caz1104

caz1104

LOPsters /Gurus one in the SAME!!

• Members
  • 5,273 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

I lost my job back Feb.

I am on call meaning when help is needed I get some hours. I got 22 hours last week. Maybe I will get 12 this week if Im lucky.
Sorry...cant pay the bills on that.

I took a early retirement drawing SS. I know I will owe at the end of the year. You can only earn about 10K a yr in early retirement without paying a SS penalty.

As you can see...Im in a bit of financial mess right now.

I have been offered full employment but I would have to relocate. I cant afford to move right now.

Right now I do better with a few hours and paying the penalty than drawing unemployment.

We all could use a little more cash right now. I know Im not the only one in dire straights.

I sure could use a RV about now.

Best of luck to you, and to all of those that are suffering - peace

#56 gatoraces

gatoraces

• Members
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

i wouldn't tell anyone that i had dinar; so, no, no one has laughed at me.   not that i care.

#57 Nelg

Nelg

VIP

• Members
  • 3,256 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

Only talk about dinar with someone who owns dinar.  Otherwise, don't say a stinking thing.  Don't even smile when the subject comes up.  

#58 Maggie123

Maggie123

• Members
  • 7,053 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

(just think of all the new little accounts they could "fee" to death)

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

Yes something really stinks around here... Puw-wee! :D

Edited by Maggie123, 25 July 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#59 zigmeister

zigmeister

• Members
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

Do you by any chance remember a thread "I Opened a Wells Fargo Account..." by I believe... someone named Nortec?

Seemed the only aim was to benefit Wells Fargo... and of course raise hype about the RV.

(just think of all the new little accounts they could "fee" to death)

As a matter of fact, he had much the same approach as Luigi here... naive and oh so innocent. :rolleyes:

Yes something really stinks around here... Puw-wee! :D

I remember that Maggie.  Well Luigi at least you were not the only one who being laughed at.

#60 Zebra0101

Zebra0101

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

:moon-from-car:

Do Not believe everything you read on the web.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy