Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 7-24-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam , Thank you and the Dinar family for all you have done. As for my question here goes. Any new items on the HCL being done or worked on? Also why do you think it needs to be done for it to  RV?  Thank you again for all you do.....GO RV

Hello Adam! Thanks for all you and your team are doing for all of us!

Now that Ch 7 has been lifted and things are progressing beautifully, you have shut down VIP membership. This was such a hopeful sign that the end of this was approaching- more telling than Ch 7, to me, anyway. However, knowing Iraq's penchant to drag things out, is there any situation you could foresee that would bring you to open the VIP opportunity again? Additionally, are you still predicting a ballpark figure of $.10 per $1?

Thanks again to everything! Because of what your team does, I can maintain a real life without dinar research driving me crazy! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam,

The UNSC meets again on July 25th, and then not again until November of 2013.  I have read that Iraq is NOT totally out of Chapter 7.  If they do NOT get fully out of Chapter 7 by the 25th, will we be waiting until November even if the HCL finally gets done before then?

Thanks much as always!!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Good morning Adam, there were signs of the auctions slowing down, is this a sign of anything? Also, does the interest of American banks in Iraq post a problem in the process as far as wanting to get in on the "action" and possibly hindering progress with the cbi? Finally, I caught an article where it mentioned that we would need an rv with an even step, I've watched these things fairly close and haven't heard of this before, any clarification on this?

Hi Adam, first of all I would like to thank you and your staff for all you do.  It's been a while since this topic has been discussed and thought this would be a good time to bring it up.  Can you briefly recap the OGIT process Pre RV and Post RV?  There may be some new members that are not aware of this benefit.  Thanks again and Go RV!!!! :)

Edited by TexasGranny
edited at request of member
  • Upvote 2

Hey Adam!  My investment in the pie industry is going great!  Thank you for suggesting to invest in pies!  So far I have not made any money and it is difficult actually keep a good stockpile of pies because I eat them daily.

You response to most Dinar RV questions is "look to the CBI".  There is so much garabage floating around about the RV.  Are there any signs to look for that would indicate a coming RV?  Other than the rate changing on the CBI website ofcourse...

Thanks Adam!  

Adam, do you have an opinion (and if you do are you willing to share it here) about who the politicians are (both in Iraq and internationally) who may be playing a role in holding up the RV?  And if so, what the advantages of doing so may be?

Hi Adam. I've been thinking again (more headaches). Can you tell us what advantage it might be to anyone to try and hold up the RV? And if so, who might these persons be? No need to name names just get as close to their identification as you can safely get.

Thanks.

GO RV!!!

Adam,

Why would Iraq NOT RV?

If they are going to RV... what would need to be in place (including HCL) for it to happen? Security, Government, Sovernty...etc.

In years and countries past... how did RV's go down? Big announcement or just a blip on the screen or???

Thanks for all you do and what you will do!

Hello Adam and Mods thanks for ALL you do for us on this site.  Since release of Chapter 7 it seems like there is so much chaos in Iraq when it comes to HCL, Security, government, etc,  My question is are we back to the drawing broad of waiting for a very long time for this thing to RV?  I know we are waiting on HCL to pass but it's looking like at the earliest mid August for a possiblle RV.  I trying to be as patient as I can.  Again thanks for everything - GO RV

Hello Adam thanks again for all you do. My question is... with reports from many different sources discussing the decline of the U.S. dollar, would it be a good idea to not exchange all of my dinar post rv, or would it be a better idea to exchange it all and reinvest in the new dinar?

Edited by Bigchclte

Thank You Adam for being you and keeping a level head with all of us beginners. My question is this - Is anybody watching to see if the new currency is or has been printed? To RV they will need the lower denom bills for change on the streets. This would indicate if we have days or weeks, if they have not the new bills it could be months. Just curious so I can regulate my anticipation accordingly and smooth out this ride.

Thank You

Edited by shydude

Thanks Adam for all the hard work and sharing intel.  can you expand the post VIP RV steps.  For planning purposes at Belize are we to book for one week or three weeks.  Are investment deals happening or just information presented. Thanks.

Hi Adam, good morning to you.  Word has it that there is one man holding up "the World", and I'm not talking about Atlas.  Does one man get to hold up the World?  All the best to you and yours, your team, mods, and the Dinar Vet community.  GO RV 

Hallo Adam,  last few days i heard from my friend who involved me into IQD story that Iraq is still not ready to RV. They are out from Ch.7 and they will make HCL very soon but political situation is very complexly ( between  Shiits and Kurds). Is it really possible that IQD not RV although all terms will be fulfilled. Will be IQD RV'd maybe  2016 or 2017. I want to hear only your opinion. Thanks for all

Hello Adam, Thank you for keeping us on target with everything.  My question is this, I know that there has always been fighting in Iraq and there wil always be fighting in Iraq, but with the increase in violence and deaths and especially with the suicide bombing at the prisons, do you think this will have a negative output on the RV? It seems to be getting worse all the time. 

Greetings Adam,

I'm sure many others are asking themselves new and serious development in Iraq; how do You feel that the massive prison break of over 500 very radical political prisoners today Tuesday 7-21-2013 will affect the RV?

Sincerely,

BradyBear

Hello Adam, some are beginning to panic that Iraq may be slipping into another civil war, regardless of this I tend to believe they will stay the course with their political agenda's and getting their currency on stronger footing against the U.S. Dollar, your thoughts?