Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Financial Shutdown This Weekend

RVWITHME

Upon contacting my local branch to try and get a better understanding of what was going on today, I was informed that the "shutdown" should not effect peoples day to day banking...other than certain online capabilities. They process going on involves all government as well as banking computers across the globe. The person I spoke with could not give me any further info...their words were "I have no idea what it is exactly... I'm just telling you what we were told this past week". Now, if this process involves government, treasury, banks, etc...then this is more than routine maintenance! But, like I was told...the branch managers, presidents and vp's at the branch level don't have any further info than what they were given during this past week. They were notified well in advance of the situation...and also, when I asked about the message on my mobile app that told of the possible loss of services due to this so called "scheduled maintenance"...I was told that no one at that level could answer any of that due to the fact that the online and mobile operations are handled by a totally different group outside of the local sector. "Expect changes after the completion of this process" was the only info given to the vice President of investment at my local chase branch. This was her words ..word for word. She did not know what "changes" to expect...but will receive further information prior to business hours on Monday per corporate communication. (I was not told if this was via email, phone call, etc)..Anyway, nothing was mentioned about the dinar...or anything else for that matter...it seemed as if they were as much in the dark as I am. Just thought I'd share what I was told at 1:30pm EST. God Bless!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/155105-global-financial-shutdown-this-weekend/page-5#ixzz2Zc9TiuIM

I'm with ya on this brother. It is fast becoming something more than just a cowinkidink.

Hopefully tomorrow will tell us something good. 

Apparently, someone else was also told to expect "changes" at some point. I think you two guys,especially, may find this article interesting...I did. God bless you all!

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2011/03-2011/a-strange-dinar-story/

Apparently, someone else was also told to expect "changes" at some point. I think you two guys,especially, may find this article interesting...I did. God bless you all!

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2011/03-2011/a-strange-dinar-story/

Good story........I hope its true......sure would like to believe it is.

Thank you for sharing it.

Nice dinar pump Lynnie... Kind if sounds like Vinnie. Not sure your going to get many buyers from this but good luck to ya. Myself not going to believe any story that ends with "buy some more dinar here's a number for you to call to get it." No thanks.

• Upvote 1

The Bridge Called - It's Missing A Troll ! :o

:D :D :D

He he he he he he :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bridge-troll-4e7123d-intro.jpg

Then you should sell all of your dinar right now and buy more in 1 year 11 months.

Or are just full of it talking crap?

ah come on everyone is entitled to there opinion ...... you would have said the same think two years ago, and look where we are now

• Upvote 5

I know I'm a little late to this party, but I do a lot of work in the website world, though admittedly nothing in the online banking world. I agree that it seems unusual that so many banks would be disrupting their online services at about the same time.

But I wouldn't read too much into it or assume that it must be related to an RV. There are many scenarios that might cause something like this. One poster already mentioned the possibility of a large scale cyber attack drill.

There could be a large vendor involved that services several banks that might be upgrading their systems. It seems that they are focusing specifically on the online payments portion. That doesn't seem directly related to currency exchange to me.

Websites go down all the time for scheduled maintenance. The web world is changing at a rapid clip. And the banking industry is notoriously slow at adopting new technology because it is such a risk adverse industry.

As an example, just yesterday I tried to upgrade my data plan with Verizon Wireless before I went over and got hit with a big penalty. I could log into their website but I couldn't retrieve any account info or make any changes because their payment system is also down for scheduled maintenance. (Just tried again and it's telling me it's still down.) Their 800 number gave me an error as well. I finally got through via *611 to make my account changes. (Whew!)

I share that anecdote just to point out that websites go down all the time for updates and upgrades. Is it possible this has something to do with an RV? Sure. But in this case I think there are more probable explanations that have nothing to do with an RV.

And really, I'm not a party pooper. I promise!

yeah, it's probably nothing.. just worldwide banks fixing Dinarthug's JC Penney account  :lol:

ah come on everyone is entitled to there opinion ...... you would have said the same think two years ago, and look where we are now

End Quote
 Thanks. Exactly what I thought myself.

Wasn't that Simon & Garfunkel's - "Bridge over troubled waters"  in other words Iraq

Beautiful song... "Bridge over troubled water "

Ya know I've learned a few things along the way and one of them is

that when this rv is announced there are about 25% of the people here 

that will still not believe it. They will either call it a l o p, or a glitch of some 

kind. But it wont be an rv. To look at life in this manner is how come America

has been over run by wimps. Sure we may be in for a longer ride but you know

what, I will keep looking toward the hope of tomorrow. No matter how many

tomorrows that may be. I will live life to the fullest and seek the joy in not only

the things I may have but also in the possibilities of the things to come.

When you're so scared to consider the wonderful outcome of something simply

because you may be let down, then you are defeated indeed.  

• Upvote 10

I had a weird coincidence that happened to me last Thursday.  I have been praying constantly about the dinar not to "L0P" and was really wanting God to just show me a sign, something tangible.  Well I decided to help out another Manager this past Thursday.  I went to her branch which this was the first time myself going to this one.  Halfway in the day there were two ladies with the cloth over there head and a dumb redneck (of course) was talking to them about shoving husseins head in the ground.  Well the ladies wanted to open an account.  I figured they were probably from Iraq since the idiot before them came in aggravating them.  The mom couldn't speak much English but the daughter could.  I figured heck why not so I asked her if they had any dinar.  She said her mom didn't but she still had some.  So I asked her if she ever thought it would revalue, she said it was STRANGE that I should ask that.  She said that her mom had a vision a while ago that the dinar's value was reinstated.  She reminded me that it use to be 3 to 1 which I knew.  Some people might think it's just a coincidence, but I've NEVER seen any Middle East people come inside my branch and I've worked at this bank for 10 years.  Also this is the first time I've worked at this particular branch.  Some will shrug it off...but I think it was God telling me once again to have faith in him.  The chances of that happening are just so slim.  They were really nice as well.  I'm a big Christian so I was using God and jesus in about every sentence but they didn't say anything.  One thing I did find interesting was that she was mad at the redneck disrespecting Saddam.  She said he did some evil things but was always good towards their people.  She mentioned about them not having any electricity when they use to visit her brother a few years back.  She said also she thought it was the govt bombing their own people to keep them quiet (the articles mentioning the poor state of their currency).  She didn't care much for Maliki...she said Barzani should of been president, much better for her people.  Just thought I'd throw this story out here.  I know some don't have much faith and it's understandable with how long we've waited.  I believe though that God wants to test our faith to see how much we really will follow him.  Some will sell their dinar and get out, others will hold on.  Where men can't do things...my God can...and to some the 2 Iraqi ladies coming in were just coincidence....to me....it was God renewing my faith.  Anything is possible in this investment...go RV!

• Upvote 10

that will still not believe it. They will either call it a l o p, or a glitch of some 

tomorrows that may be. I will live life to the fullest and seek the joy in not only

+1 LG  Well said Every day is a good day

:bravo:

• Upvote 1

Hi

Ive just checked with my Barclays online account here in the UK and this message came up

Welcome to Barclays Online Banking

Online Banking maintenance.

We'll be carrying out routine maintenance in Online Banking on Sunday 21st July between 00:30hrs and 06:00hrs. You will not be able to log in during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Message updated 20th July 2013

• Upvote 3

VERY NICE! WELL PUT. JP

I'm getting the same from Lloyds

Sorry, Internet Banking is currently unavailable

We're making some essential changes on the site. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

That was beautiful mate

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

A positive attitude is most easily arrived at through a deliberate and rational analysis of what’s required to manifest unwavering positive thought patterns. First, reflect on the actual, present condition of your mind. In other words, is the mind positive or not? We’ve all met individuals who perceive themselves as positive people but don’t appear as such. Since the mind is both invisible and intangible, it’s therefore easier to see the accurate characteristics of the mind through a person’s words, deeds, and posture.

For example, if we say, “It’s absolutely freezing today! I’ll probably catch a cold before the end of the day!” then our words expose a negative attitude. But if we say, “The temperature is very cold” (a simple statement of fact), then our expressions, and therefore attitude, are not negative.

Sustaining an alert state in which self-awareness becomes possible gives us a chance to discover the origins of negativity. In doing so, we also have an opportunity to arrive at a state of positiveness, so that our words and deeds are also positive, making others feel comfortable, cheerful, and inspired

“It takes time, patience, productivity and persistence to 'pop the oil'; just keep digging. Worthy investments take time to show positive returns.”

• Upvote 4

I'm getting the same from Lloyds

Sorry, Internet Banking is currently unavailable

We're making some essential changes on the site. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

That was beautiful mate

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

A positive attitude is most easily arrived at through a deliberate and rational analysis of what’s required to manifest unwavering positive thought patterns. First, reflect on the actual, present condition of your mind. In other words, is the mind positive or not? We’ve all met individuals who perceive themselves as positive people but don’t appear as such. Since the mind is both invisible and intangible, it’s therefore easier to see the accurate characteristics of the mind through a person’s words, deeds, and posture.

For example, if we say, “It’s absolutely freezing today! I’ll probably catch a cold before the end of the day!” then our words expose a negative attitude. But if we say, “The temperature is very cold” (a simple statement of fact), then our expressions, and therefore attitude, are not negative.

Sustaining an alert state in which self-awareness becomes possible gives us a chance to discover the origins of negativity. In doing so, we also have an opportunity to arrive at a state of positiveness, so that our words and deeds are also positive, making others feel comfortable, cheerful, and inspired

Very well said, I'm impressed. And that is the purpose of life, to give hope 

to those that have no hope. Food to those that are hungry. Clothes to those

that are naked. And power to those that are powerless. Hope is the power to

conquer all.  

• Upvote 2

I know from experience that when you go through all the trouble and expense to upgrade a system, it is never for one feature.  You always add 100 bug fixes and sub platforms for future upgrades.  So, if I were to add a Dinar component to the baking system or a world currency reset.  I would phase in the software to test each subsystem well in advance of the launch date.  And to keep it all very secret, it would be done in parallel to regular system type upgrades.

• Upvote 1

Very well said, I'm impressed. And that is the purpose of life, to give hope 

to those that have no hope. Food to those that are hungry. Clothes to those

that are naked. And power to those that are powerless. Hope is the power to

conquer all.  

As I see it ...The worst disability in life is a bad attitude.

To try is to invite uncertainty. Where confidence goes, success usually follows.

here's one of my favorite quotes from Ella Wheeler Wilcox

“Feast, and your halls are crowded

Fast, and the world goes by

Succeed and give, and it helps you live

But no man can help you die”

• Upvote 1