Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's new button

For a week now the what's new button generates a "no new material found" response - this happens on I pad and PC reloading does no change it

Check your Forum Filters on the left hand side of the screen. "By Time Period" click on "Past 24 Hours".

Yep, the little grey ones. beats peyote any day.

Roadrunner

***///

:P  follow the cows.... follow the cows..... follow the cows.....

You were trying to be funny? :lol:

***///

Don't be a mean ol' boy to us... we couldn't help poor GROSS, so thought we'd toss him a tickle.

We know you take your responsibilities here seriously and didn't wanna make ya mad at us for

bein' smarty pants-es.... :D

The time frame settings do not affect the results and part of the time the settings are not showing

It has to be one of the fitlering options that is causing this. Try looking under the "Other" below the "Time Filters" 

-

***///

:P  follow the cows.... follow the cows..... follow the cows.....

***///

Don't be a mean ol' boy to us... we couldn't help poor GROSS, so thought we'd toss him a tickle.

We know you take your responsibilities here seriously and didn't wanna make ya mad at us for

bein' smarty pants-es.... :D

LOL, I know!

By following the cows I got a horse turd! :lol:

eewwe, do you eat with those fingers???

-

This is my thoughts on the RV and why I think it's already here.

I have owned Dinar since 2004.  I paid Aprox. $16.00 for a $25,000 Dinar note, that's $1562.500/$1.00.  Shortly thereafter, it cost $21.36 for a $25,000 Dinar note, that's $1170.000/$1.00.  Aprox. 3 Months ago, it changed too $25.00 for a $25,000 Dinar note, that's $1000.000/$1.00, just before Iraq came out of Chapter 7.  Now Monday, 7/22/2013, I checked GID Associates and the Dinar has went up to $30.00 for a $25,000 Dinar note, thats $832.500/$1.00.

This is a slow redemption value, that is not attracting much attention. But it did get the attention of "GID Associates" and "me" !

I think that RV has already started and will continue at a about the same rate as the past 3 Months, moving from $1170.000 to $1000.000 and now to $832.500/$1.00.  Iraq makes money with the "spread" and when the "value" becomes what each individual investor wants, then that investor will cash in.  I don't think that there is going to be a huge change all in 1 day or short period of time.

What are your thoughts on my thoughts ???   :confused2: