Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kirk Cameron Facebook has officially "blocked" me

yota691

Calling all friends of Faith, Family, and Freedom! Facebook has officially "blocked" me and you (and everyone else) from posting any link to my new movie at UnstoppableTheMovieDOTcom, labeling the content as "abusive", "unsafe", and "spammy"! I can't even write the real link here, or Facebook would block this post too!! Try to post it yourself and see! We have been officially shut down by Facebook and unable to get any response from them. This is my most personal film about faith, hope, and love, and about why God allows bad things to happen to good people. What is "abusive" or "unsafe" about that?! Please help us encourage Facebook to unblock our website soon by sharing this post with your friends so more people can see this transparent, faith-building project.

942714_10151775109513735_229030955_n.jpg

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Facebook has filters set to: "NO GOD ".....? :shrug:

Man, oh, man... that's ballsy. <_<

Abusive, unsafe & spammy.....  we don't "facebook" (know how dangerous it is) so don't

understand how they can deny Freedom of Speech.....

Can they actually do that...?

Maybe Kirk should lawyer-up and let them ask Facebook, eh...?

Facebook just seems to do random scensorship whenever they want.there is a group of musicians called: Madison Rising: just our type of music.look them up on youtube and listen to thier version of the star spangled banner.I think it is a fantastic rendition.this highly patriotic song was banned on facebook,so i am closing down my facebook account today.enough is enough

• Upvote 1

Easy, I believe that it was you who originally posted over a yr ago how that 

Facebook was run by the CIA. It was a video showing the CIA asking the 

Senate for more money for there Facebook operation. I deleted my Facebook

page that very day. Haven't looked back since. Thank you for bringing this

to light.  

It isn't just facebook. Google is increasingly doing this bs with you tube. There needs to be a mass Christian exodus from facebook, and we need to find a similar site that isn't in the business of persecuting Christians.

I totally agree with you cranster!!!!

They're chipping away at our religious liberties in all areas they can get their hands on.  Facebook is one and many more. 

I encourage all to step away from, and close your accounts.  Lets not feed into the social media evil.

Calling all friends of Faith, Family, and Freedom! Facebook has officially "blocked" me and you (and everyone else) from posting any link to my new movie at UnstoppableTheMovieDOTcom, labeling the content as "abusive", "unsafe", and "spammy"! I can't even write the real link here, or Facebook would block this post too!! Try to post it yourself and see! We have been officially shut down by Facebook and unable to get any response from them. This is my most personal film about faith, hope, and love, and about why God allows bad things to happen to good people. What is "abusive" or "unsafe" about that?! Please help us encourage Facebook to unblock our website soon by sharing this post with your friends so more people can see this transparent, faith-building project.

942714_10151775109513735_229030955_n.jpg

Don't blame Kirk Cameron....it is Facebook that is doing this. They are contributers to Obama's sensorship demands