Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, who's been riding the longest now?

The day it hit the haji exchange in fahaheel. Hope that was spelled right. Me and one friend were the only Americans there. So I am saying in 03 just after in was in country. So I'll continue to wait till however long it takes.providing I am still living when it goes.now in the mid 60s I can only hope .all of the notes are 03 printing too. :-)

Husband bought his while in Kuwait in '03 right before his deployment ended for the first time.  I don't remember the exact month but it was late '03. They had a guy at Camp Arifjan that would run into Iraq and bring the Dinar back. The rate was down just a little the day he bought so he ended up with a few extra 25,000 in his purchase.

I find it hard to believe soooooo many of you have been in this since 03 or 04 ..... come on tell the truth lol ..... how many of you bought at $1 = 4000 IQD lol

I do think some people have , for me it's only been 5 years ..... actually almost 6. next month is my dinar anniversary

the reason why I find it hard to believe is I've seen the ridiculous questions some of these 10 year vets have asked recently , now anyone who has been following something for 10 years would have a clue even if they weren't following it intensely, you just pick it up through the years.

I'm not going to target anyone but you know who you are ...... whats the point in lying to people you've never met. I couldn't care if you only bought your first dinar last week, honesty and integrity are hard things to find on the internet  and for the most part I think we have a lot here on this site so lets keep it up people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I find it hard to believe soooooo many of you have been in this since 03 or 04 ..... come on tell the truth lol ..... how many of you bought at $1 = 4000 IQD lol

I do think some people have , for me it's only been 5 years ..... actually almost 6. next month is my dinar anniversary

the reason why I find it hard to believe is I've seen the ridiculous questions some of these 10 year vets have asked recently , now anyone who has been following something for 10 years would have a clue even if they weren't following it intensely, you just pick it up through the years.

I'm not going to target anyone but you know who you are ...... whats the point in lying to people you've never met. I couldn't care if you only bought your first dinar last week, honesty and integrity are hard things to find on the internet  and for the most part I think we have a lot here on this site so lets keep it up people.

My husband brought ours home and we put it away. I would check the exchange rate every now and then and not see any difference. It has just been the last couple of years once I found Dinar Vets that I check on news. Didn't follow any of the progress in Iraq except for when my husband was deployed back until about 2011.

there is another from dec of 03. mrref. who has not posted in this thread.  oh and machine do you know me well enough to question my integrity or truthfulness and how many questions have i asked since i have been on this site. let me tell you a little about me. i retired from the missouri dept of correction 01/04 and in all the years i was there no inmate ever laid a hand on me. why you ask, just one word  (respect).and  on two occasions inmates actually protected me from other inmates in the heat of the moment. i earned my respect by giving respect to my fellow man. so if you want to question my integrity or truthfulness that sir is your problem. i know who and what i am.

old timer

• Upvote 1

there is another from dec of 03. mrref. who has not posted in this thread.  oh and machine do you know me well enough to question my integrity or truthfulness and how many questions have i asked since i have been on this site. let me tell you a little about me. i retired from the missouri dept of correction 01/04 and in all the years i was there no inmate ever laid a hand on me. why you ask, just one word  (respect).and  on two occasions inmates actually protected me from other inmates in the heat of the moment. i earned my respect by giving respect to my fellow man. so if you want to question my integrity or truthfulness that sir is your problem. i know who and what i am.

old timer

this was not directed at you .... what would make you think it was ..... I clearly stated I was not going to target anyone !!

Why would you take something I posted as a general statement and take it so personally.....

do I know you .... No I dont but I didnt question you & I directed nothing at you ...... I made a statement and directed it at nobody in particular I even said I have no doubt a few people have been in this since 03 / 04 but I have reservations when 80% of the responses all state 03 & 04.

:salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

SO! It appears we have quite a number who have been on this ride for like 10 years. Man...waiting all that time. Talk about anxiety pressures! And a test of patience...to say nothing of a test of faith!

Keep em coming folks...this isi interesting...

SO! It appears we have quite a number who have been on this ride for like 10 years. Man...waiting all that time. Talk about anxiety pressures! And a test of patience...to say nothing of a test of faith!

Keep em coming folks...this isi interesting...

Yes my Friend.