Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANKS YOU CAN CALL TODAY TO DISCUSS IQD/VND EXCHANGE

RVWITHME

I've bought dinar at the Century city mall once a long time ago but is just a kiosk and they are kind of spendy. Even more expensive on weekends.

If in Los Angeles and you want to sell go to the Currency exchange at the World trade center Downtown. They will give you more than the CBI rate

I think it was like $900 per million two years ago.

hahaha.. fun stuff!

Totally believable in your role bro... remind me to never borrow money from you... O.K.???  :unsure:   

As far as the makeup thing though... I think Thug's

got ya beat in that department... just sayin' buddy!!!  :rolleyes:   ;) 

clown.jpg?w=501&h=376

• Upvote 1

I GOT A COUPLE THAT I WANT TO CALL OVER HEAR IN PITTSBURGH .. but i think its rediculous to even attempt it ..theres plenty of infor avaliable on the internet .... so im finding this may be a good way to get someone else to call them ..ill just post their names numbers  and say they  will talk to you about the dinar . and i can get feed back from everyones comment on my post when they call for me .

oh they will talk to you  and it will be about dinars since you bring dinars into the conversation .. but they will most likely just say nope we dont deal with them . see they talked to ya about dinars ..

i did have one place that was a little snotty to me  the one time i called to see if they dealt in dinar .. im thinking about plastering their number everywhere ..so they get endless amounts of phone calls .. and no matter what ....no matter how mad they get from these calls ..when they answer the phone they got to do it in a friendly pleasant welcoming way ..you know the freindly banking voice .. then comes the question .. uhhh ... do you deal in iraqi dinars ???  and they just scream into the phone .. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I LAUGH LIKE AN IDIOT . TELLING THEM CALM DOWN .. LIGHTEN UP .. AND A FEW MORE STUPID THINGS THAT WILL ANGRY THEM EVEN FURTHER ... AND ILL DO IT IN A CALM  VOICE WHILE THEY ARE SHAKING MAD  SCREAMING .. IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF THE BANKS .. THATS A GREAT IDEA.. MAKE SURE ALL THE BANK MANAGERS SWEAR ON THEIR GRAVES THEY WILL NEVER  HANDLE THE IRAQI DINARS .. BECAUSE THEY HATE THOSE IDIOTS THAT HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS WITH STUPID QUESTIONS

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PART OF NO THESE MORONS DONT UNDERSTAND

• Upvote 2

really?? 4 pages of garbage? every thread on this site turns into a bunch of nothing. I avoid dinar guru dot com to stop myself from reading nonsense every day and Im starting to think I should avoid this website as well. Has any thread here ever turned into anything productive?  or is its sole existence to crack jokes at the gurus?

Edited by QuagmireGiggity
  • Downvote 2

really?? 4 pages of garbage? every thread on this site turns into a bunch of nothing. I avoid dinar guru dot com to stop myself from reading nonsense every day and Im starting to think I should avoid this website as well. Has any thread here ever turned into anything productive?  or is its sole existence to crack jokes at the gurus?

Good morning to you too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there will only ever be one productive, meaningful thread;  the thread that appears if an RV ever happens.   until then, of course it is just make fun of the gurus.

• Downvote 1

Atlanta Airport is one!!! I did my homework and called them. :bravo:

ONE WHAT ?

i called one place one time .. it was the pittsburgh international currency exchange at the pittsburgh international airport .. they said they didnt handle the iraqi dinar ..they were snotty in tone just foir asking the question.. i figured everyone else has been calling them about dinars  and they were disturbed  by it .. but yes they did talk to me about dinars .. they said no with a few jestures  in a snotty tone .

so what about the atlanta airport ..

do they handle dinars at the exchange ? .. or did they just talk to you about dinars , like we are talking about dinars ? or were they pumpers or lopsters .. or nutral .. or just plain ignorant like everyone else and pretend to know

It's all productive if you take it for what it is... and have a little fun while we're at it!

Many of us have been here a long time... and we've learned to get the most out of it!

Plus... we got to see Alex in action... worth the price of this thread alone!!

I guest starred on that show. nice peeps!

Way to go Alex... nice job!

And congrats on your recent nuptials as well... the good stuff of real life!

BTW... we're still restoring the shore here... working in Manasquan all week (again!).

Look forward to seeing more of ya... keep us posted!

Jax :)

Well aren't You just a ray of sunshine today?

Since you're obviously ... um ... new ...  :unsure:  ... here - let me say welcome!!! 

And yes, we have great fun at others' expense. 

This site is a wonderful gathering place for tall tales, humour and the occasional bite of reality - take it with a grain of salt. Many of us have made friends on these threads and welcome the ability to stay in touch with those friends through a shared interest.

There is a crazy thread here that has produced over 33,000 posts - so I guess that's one productive thread - butt, I'm guessing the humour over there wouldn't be to your liking either.

Have an awesome day !!!

2538622878_2d57a036af.jpg

• Upvote 1

Way to go Alex... nice job!

And congrats on your recent nuptials as well... the good stuff of real life!

BTW... we're still restoring the shore here... working in Manasquan all week (again!).

Look forward to seeing more of ya... keep us posted!

Jax :)

Jersey! Man I miss it... hope you're well!

• Upvote 1

I called two banks on the list. They know nothing. They are not releasing any information right now. They asked to not call and tie up the lines and the employees.

Well...so much for that rumor.

Then I am a true Psychic.... I foresaw this happening exactly the way you described it.

No....I'm not accepting questions on date and rate.

Edited by umbertino

ONE WHAT ?

i called one place one time .. it was the pittsburgh international currency exchange at the pittsburgh international airport .. they said they didnt handle the iraqi dinar ..they were snotty in tone just foir asking the question.. i figured everyone else has been calling them about dinars  and they were disturbed  by it .. but yes they did talk to me about dinars .. they said no with a few jestures  in a snotty tone .

so what about the atlanta airport ..

do they handle dinars at the exchange ? .. or did they just talk to you about dinars , like we are talking about dinars ? or were they pumpers or lopsters .. or nutral .. or just plain ignorant like everyone else and pretend to know

I asked them if the exchanged them about two weeks ago and they saif yes. " They exchanged but they do not sell" The person on the phone had me on hold while doing business so I didnt ask any other questions. I was just glad she said they exchanged them. Dadeland Mall in Miami FL Sells and Exchange Diners.  

I think you forgot a place. The Racetrack food/gas mart in Atlanta, Ga. The number is 800-IQD-OKIE.

Call them, they'll talk to you about anything. :shrug:

Bubu's Weed & Feed...Billy Joe Bob's Fish & Tackle...The Passion Pit...Willie Joe's BBQ in Smyna are now giving the best IQD exchange rates. They promise to best WF. Go RV.