Photo
- - - - -

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
173 replies to this topic

#121 ronberta

ronberta

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationNorthen California

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:33 AM

this is so insane that i can't believe anyone would follow them on their site, time after time they put out the same crap every week!! sure would be nice if we got a rate that high, thank god this site is grounded!! just leaves me shaking my head that people actually believe this crap, let's pray we get a $ 1.00 and we all live happly ever after-go rv!!!   ok be honest how many of ya got out the old calculator-dusted it off and tryed to figure how much you would get lol  good luck to all

#122 The Machine

The Machine

Guru Hunter

• Platinum VIP
  • 6,187 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

this is so insane that i can't believe anyone would follow them on their site, time after time they put out the same crap every week!! sure would be nice if we got a rate that high, thank god this site is grounded!! just leaves me shaking my head that people actually believe this crap, let's pray we get a $ 1.00 and we all live happly ever after-go rv!!!   ok be honest how many of ya got out the old calculator-dusted it off and tryed to figure how much you would get lol  good luck to all

I've done one better, years ago I started building a spreadsheet that covers all my expenses, bills, mortgage, car payments and then I put my dinar on it ..... I have a little section where I can just type in a rate and it will tell me how much its worth in 5 different currencies, I have it set up for other stuff as well  like interest calculators.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll Die Tomorrow"

#123 The Original Spike

The Original Spike

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000

www.cbi.iq

Move along...

AAAAAA........ MEN........   CBI.......   If it's not showing change, pull those bunched up undies back out and readjust.... If you don't, it causes chafing...   LOL!!!! GURU's.....  'phish'..... Way to call 'em out DT.... :cowboy1:  :cowboy:  

My calculator is stuck on 3.44 Ron!!!!!   LOL!!!! :bravo:

I have been posting on this site for years, and have many pluses beside my name. Not once have I ever been pressured by Adam or his staff to be a paying member. He has made no money from me but still allows me to post and have fun on his site. When bringing over a post that includes him with a bunch of gurus who thrive on false intel, do the right thing and delete the part that says guru Adam, as he has proven to his members that he does not fall into the same category as an Okie or TerryK, etc......

Indeed.... Same here Texas1.  :twothumbs:

#124 umbertino

umbertino

• Members
  • 26,366 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hey Umbertino

Greetings my friend

Greetings to you, my Friend.

ONLY WHEN I GET A EMAIL FROM ADAM. THEN PARTY TIME

Ok.

That's ok, we still have our dongs.......

As long as one knows what to do with them............Still unclear what category they fall under.... Monetary or recreational.

Edited by umbertino, 16 July 2013 - 04:30 AM.

#125 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

FYI if anyone wants to make personal attacks, accusations, or even "inquiries" that could be seen as damaging to me or threatening to my family's well being - yeah, you're going to be booted. If you're not intelligent enough to grasp that concept I have no sympathy for you.

And as mentioned above - you might live in a free country, but you are not posting on a free site. Your membership here is a privilege, not a right. 

:tiphat:

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: http://iqd.me/l/whitelist

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP: http://iqd.me/l/whatuget
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/text
3: VIP Certificate FAQ:http://iqd.me/l/faq
4: Get your Certificate NOW: http://iqd.me/l/platinum
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/rvintel
6. Protect your investment: Link1 and Link2

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#126 Skybear

Skybear

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.
Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.
Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

It is often incorrectly credited to to the side-show huckster, P.T. Barnum that "A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE."  While P.T. Barnum never made that statement, the statement itself is absolutely true.

Today's Central Iraq Bank's currency auctions settle the matter EVERY DAY when the modern P.T. Barnums, like Tony and the GetTeam try to hawk their BS and try to get you to swallow it and make people believe things they say either ARE or at least MIGHT BE true.

Todays auctions by the Central Bank of Iraq show that 26 International Banks UNLOADED and DUMPED their dinars as QUICK as they can at the SAME OLD GARBAGE RATE of 1166 dinars to the dollar! Over TWO HUNDRED SIXTY EIGHT and a HALF MILLION Dollars collected by International banks for near WORTHLESS Dinars at 1166 dinars to EVERY DOLLAR!

That happened this morning, TODAY already- July 16th!

Does ANYBODY really think any of the absolute CRAP you have been reading here of all the 'HOOPLA' that is SUPPOSED to have happened yesterday or yet TODAY is TRUE?

Then you are prime candidates for buying mountain ski property in Florida or shares of ownership in the Golden Gate Bridge from P.T. Barnum or Tony, the GetTeam, Frank, Jester, etc).   

#127 dog53

dog53

• Members
  • 6,953 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

I hear ya montana. If it was my site I would run it the same way.

You give us free rein to make friends share stories. Debate issues on currant events.

And it doesn't cost us a damm dime. So if there`s a few that cant comprehend who the ball belongs to.

Screw em. 

#128 Debbie24

Debbie24

• Platinum VIP
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

All of these posts are so confusing. Who to believe or not. Who to trust or not.  I think I will go back to "forgetting about the Dinar" for a little while longer. It's difficult to start dreaming and then get disappointed over and over. So for now, going in to work. :)

#129 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:48 AM

I hear ya montana. If it was my site I would run it the same way.

You give us free rein to make friends share stories. Debate issues on currant events.

And it doesn't cost us a damm dime. So if there`s a few that cant comprehend who the ball belongs to.

Screw em. 

I appreciate that dog, thanks :)

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: http://iqd.me/l/whitelist

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP: http://iqd.me/l/whatuget
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/text
3: VIP Certificate FAQ:http://iqd.me/l/faq
4: Get your Certificate NOW: http://iqd.me/l/platinum
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs): http://iqd.me/l/rvintel
6. Protect your investment: Link1 and Link2

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#130 RV-8

RV-8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

There is NO RV in Iraq at the time of this post.

Link Please!

I kid..I kid!

Don't neg me

#131 robboys33

robboys33

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

are we really suprised 

#132 Sweet baby dinar

Sweet baby dinar

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Any rv news?

#133 motox565

motox565

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

All of these posts are so confusing. Who to believe or not. Who to trust or not. I think I will go back to "forgetting about the Dinar" for a little while longer. It's difficult to start dreaming and then get disappointed over and over. So for now, going in to work. :)

I personally use my remedial math skills to solve that particular dilemma. For instance, you CAN trust 62% of the people who post information that is derived by obtainable news sources but, these "legit" news sources CANNOT be trusted to contain factual info 62% of the time.......which unfortunately, breaks us even at 0%. Of course, rumors have a much less likelihood of accuracy which can be fairly approximated at 2% trustability in most cases, but if at anytime a rumor is coupled with a non-conformational conformation then there is a 2% inherent drop in feasibility......unfortunately, breaking us even at 0%. All in all increasing the chance of disappointment to 100% + or - in ether direction.

Edited by motox565, 16 July 2013 - 10:13 AM.

#134 Luigi1

Luigi1

• Members
  • 3,679 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

I can't believe there are 6 pages devoted to this thread.

I can not believe almost 8 pages later, this thread is still alive.

The folks must be bored as they wait and wait for the RV. Go RV.

#135 johnnyboyirish

johnnyboyirish

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

It happens

#136 yusofsabri

yusofsabri

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

Any rv news?

Soon. Lol!

It happens

Link?

#137 motox565

motox565

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

[quote name="Luigi1" post="1215842" timestamp="1373996335"]I can not believe almost 8 pages later, this thread is still alive.
The folks must be bored as they wait and wait for the RV. Go RV.[/[quote name="Luigi1" post="1215842" timestamp="1373996335"]I can not believe almost 8 pages later, this thread is still alive.
The folks must be bored as they wait and wait for the RV. Go RV.[/quote]

The thread title has us all mesmerized. Lol

Edited by motox565, 16 July 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#138 Chartman17

Chartman17

• Platinum VIP
  • 249 posts
  • LocationThe South of California, United States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I appreciate that dog, thanks :)

I second that emotion.  Whoever has the gold, makes the rules.

#139 beefcake

beefcake

BEEFING A!!!

• Platinum VIP
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

I don't understand why its so hard for people to just be respectful of one another. This is Adams site and his rules are reasonable they always have been its just the people that like to make drama that have a problem with the rules but they eventually get the boot and good riddance.

#140 NOMOBULL

NOMOBULL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

I don't understand why its so hard for people to just be respectful of one another. This is Adams site and his rules are reasonable they always have been its just the people that like to make drama that have a problem with the rules but they eventually get the boot and good riddance.

No drama, beefcake. I don't think Hugh or anyone else was trying to stir the pot.  I think he was just checking to see if there was a formal response to the article or if anyone knew anything about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy