Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

***///

we told you,

we're all pretty 'up there' in age... <_<  

so we're gonna enter into a bigamist relationship with HunkyHughJeffinByrd, :wub:

drop dead..

and leave him a rich Widower..!..  :D

How's THAT for a Plan B...?!

He's a lucky guy.... 3 ( am I right?) beautiful ( I presume)  women and certainly witty.............And then will be left a rich Widower....Some guys have it all.....

356 million,really?

I'm startin my own cult of young naked girls in central america.just the compound in waco but without guys and the government and all that.

If they're already naked that takes away at least 50% of the pleasure. JMHO. Sorry, I'm old school.

Staff ...

I'll settle for the stiff !!! :eyebrows:

You're the naughty one of the month... No..... make that of the year.

SAD :( Hugh Has Been Banned.

I'm Going To Miss Him A Lot. He Was A Good Member Here. IMHO

I'm sorry to hear that, Maggie.

I think Sarg's girls will take him as a member ... or at least take his member ...

Hey BJ....Are you ok?

Edited by umbertino

He's a lucky guy.... 3 ( am I right?) beautiful ( I presume)  women and certainly witty.............And then will be left a rich Widower....Some guys have it all.....

If they're already naked that takes away at least 50% of the pleasure. JMHO. Sorry, I'm old school.

You're the naughty one of the month... No..... make that of the year.

I'm sorry to hear that, Maggie.

Hey BJ....Are you ok?

Hey Umbertino

Greetings my friend

Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 1

I do not know Tony...but the Get Team...lies, lies, lies  Just go back and look up comments and predictions from two years ago, last year, this year 

Of course I am guessing on the last year or two...because I NEVER read their stuff anymore and try to warn any friends not to listen to them.

Edited by abby01

Is it true that Hugh has been banned? If so, I am not happy about that. This is a free country, 1st Amendment and all that.

In America, you have the right to speak out, if you are rich enough...

Actually this is the Internet ... and its a private site, the rules of DV come before your rights.

How come Hugh was banned anyway, this is the first im hearing of it, he never seemed like the type that would deserve a ban

• Upvote 1

Actually this is the Internet ... and its a private site, the rules of DV come before your rights.

How come Hugh was banned anyway, this is the first im hearing of it, he never seemed like the type that would deserve a ban

He got banned for posting an article critical of gurus, but it also included "information", whether true or not, on Adam. He didn't seem to imply anything, just posted the article and asked for a response since he's never seen the article. Article and post seems to have been deleted.

Not sure why that constitutes a ban or why the post was deleted. You'd have to ask the mods about that.

He got banned for posting an article critical of gurus, but it also included "information", whether true or not, on Adam. He didn't seem to imply anything, just posted the article and asked for a response since he's never seen the article. Article and post seems to have been deleted.

Not sure why that constitutes a ban or why the post was deleted. You'd have to ask the mods about that.

I said the same thing and my post was deleted. :(

I have been posting on this site for years, and have many pluses beside my name. Not once have I ever been pressured by Adam or his staff to be a paying member. He has made no money from me but still allows me to post and have fun on his site. When bringing over a post that includes him with a bunch of gurus who thrive on false intel, do the right thing and delete the part that says guru Adam, as he has proven to his members that he does not fall into the same category as an Okie or TerryK, etc......

• Upvote 5

this is so insane that i can't believe anyone would follow them on their site, time after time they put out the same crap every week!! sure would be nice if we got a rate that high, thank god this site is grounded!! just leaves me shaking my head that people actually believe this crap, let's pray we get a $ 1.00 and we all live happly ever after-go rv!!!   ok be honest how many of ya got out the old calculator-dusted it off and tryed to figure how much you would get lol  good luck to all

this is so insane that i can't believe anyone would follow them on their site, time after time they put out the same crap every week!! sure would be nice if we got a rate that high, thank god this site is grounded!! just leaves me shaking my head that people actually believe this crap, let's pray we get a $ 1.00 and we all live happly ever after-go rv!!!   ok be honest how many of ya got out the old calculator-dusted it off and tryed to figure how much you would get lol  good luck to all

I've done one better, years ago I started building a spreadsheet that covers all my expenses, bills, mortgage, car payments and then I put my dinar on it ..... I have a little section where I can just type in a rate and it will tell me how much its worth in 5 different currencies, I have it set up for other stuff as well  like interest calculators.

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000

www.cbi.iq

Move along...

AAAAAA........ MEN........   CBI.......   If it's not showing change, pull those bunched up undies back out and readjust.... If you don't, it causes chafing...   LOL!!!! GURU's.....  'phish'..... Way to call 'em out DT.... :cowboy1:  :cowboy:  

My calculator is stuck on 3.44 Ron!!!!!   LOL!!!! :bravo:

I have been posting on this site for years, and have many pluses beside my name. Not once have I ever been pressured by Adam or his staff to be a paying member. He has made no money from me but still allows me to post and have fun on his site. When bringing over a post that includes him with a bunch of gurus who thrive on false intel, do the right thing and delete the part that says guru Adam, as he has proven to his members that he does not fall into the same category as an Okie or TerryK, etc......

Indeed.... Same here Texas1.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Hey Umbertino

Greetings my friend

Greetings to you, my Friend.

ONLY WHEN I GET A EMAIL FROM ADAM. THEN PARTY TIME

Ok.

That's ok, we still have our dongs.......

As long as one knows what to do with them............Still unclear what category they fall under.... Monetary or recreational.

Edited by umbertino

FYI if anyone wants to make personal attacks, accusations, or even "inquiries" that could be seen as damaging to me or threatening to my family's well being - yeah, you're going to be booted. If you're not intelligent enough to grasp that concept I have no sympathy for you.

And as mentioned above - you might live in a free country, but you are not posting on a free site. Your membership here is a privilege, not a right. 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3