Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored. RV in Iraq now. Rate 1 IQD equal USD 1.87 in country.

Luigi1

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

Two hrs later at 103 to 1 USD.

Last call at 1 IQD at 1.867.

Iraqis first. In country. Will go international soon. Your comments.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 12

from another sourse...

07/15/2013-Guru GetTeam and TNT Tony-Direct from Iraqi TV, the value of the IQD was at 130 to 1 USD.

I heard the samething from one of my sources but I told him until I get confirmation from the CBI it's just another rummor - Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

I guess that's why there was a daily auction at 1166 ...

Announcement No. (2426)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-15 Jul-2013. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 24 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 356,842,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 356,842,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----
  • Upvote 2

One Of The More Notorious Pumpers Out There Is TonyTNT From PTR Who Has Both An MLM (Multi Level Marketing)

Background - As Well As A Criminal Background ! :o

His Partner Check--Mate Dan (Also With A Criminal Background) Used To Post Here On DV.

Dan Hooked Up With SteveI While Both Of Them Were Here On DV.

Then They Ran Off Together To Start The PD Site Before Having A Major Ego Driven Drama Queen Break Up !

:D:D

Thats When Dan (Dan Atkinson) Ran Off Into The Waiting Arms Of TonyTNT (Tony Renfrow) !

Thus Allowing SteveI (Steve Irwin) To Remain With His True Love - Himself ! :blink:

:lol:

- CNN

Agree. That is why this is in the rumor section.

TNT Tony is usually straight up. No BS.

His Real Name Is Tony Renfrow - Google It ! ;)

He's A Total Lying Pumper With A Criminal Background And Numerous BS RV Claims ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 17

Agree. That is why this is in the rumor section.

TNT Tony is usually straight up. No BS.

Ok to be fair here....Has Tony ever called the RV before?

If not then we might consider this...if ANYONE ever calls the RV ahead of time I have a hard time believing the second time...call me Jaded, but after seeing all this over and over just makes it hard to get excited.

JUST MY OPINION

Well there goes Thug...reading my mind again...typing what I really am thinking

• Upvote 4

from another sourse...

Hooray!!

Ok to be fair here....Has Tony ever called the RV before?

If not then we might consider this...if ANYONE ever calls the RV ahead of time I have a hard time believing the second time...call me Jaded, but after seeing all this over and over just makes it hard to get excited.

JUST MY OPINION

Well there goes Thug...reading my mind again...typing what I really am thinking

Snow Globe,

Tony was the one who stood in front of the bank eating a hotdog waiting for the bank to open. That was a couple of years ago. He has called it many times since. That is how he got the name tony baloney

• Upvote 3

Snow Globe,

Tony was the one who stood in front of the bank eating a hotdog waiting for the bank to open. That was a couple of years ago. He has called it many times since. That is how he got the name tony baloney

Aka Tony Cahones

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Snow Globe,

Docneedles, you are exactly right...i was trying to prove what a ridiculous post from this guy or any self proclaimed Guru

• Upvote 1

His Real Name Is Tony Renfrow - Google It ! ;)

He's A Total Lying Pumper With A Criminal Background And Numerous BS RV Claims ! :o

:D :D :D

And this is why I love you,

my dear Thug! Nothing but

the truth ~ and most of the time,

quite funny ~

• Upvote 1