Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Grinding Down America A documentary that will scare you.

divemaster5734

Unbelievable bs documentary first they point fingers at one side blaming

democrats for the countries destruction, blaming schools for teaching our

kids unproperly and then they want to get religeous at the end.Most of these

speakers wrote books to scare folks so they can sell them these books which

are fiction only true in the minds of the makers.You noticed that they said even

republicans are moving to the left.This documentary was so chopped up and bias

that there was nothing to believe about it.I am glad I am a libertarian because if

you want the job done right you have to do it yourself! God has already told

us about the end of times and his word is the only words I'm going to believe.

Greed shall destroy the earth not communism.If communism was so bad then

why does russia have fewer problems than the USA?I dont see all the russian

population revolting into civil war because of communistic rule?Ive been to russia and the

people are proud of their country.The biggest problem to me in this country is the LAWS

they were only made for the poor and not the rich.jmho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no

Unbelievable bs documentary first they point fingers at one side blaming

democrats for the countries destruction, blaming schools for teaching our

kids unproperly and then they want to get religeous at the end.Most of these

speakers wrote books to scare folks so they can sell them these books which

are fiction only true in the minds of the makers.You noticed that they said even

republicans are moving to the left.This documentary was so chopped up and bias

that there was nothing to believe about it.I am glad I am a libertarian because if

you want the job done right you have to do it yourself! God has already told

us about the end of times and his word is the only words I'm going to believe.

Greed shall destroy the earth not communism.If communism was so bad then

why does russia have fewer problems than the USA?I dont see all the russian

population revolting into civil war because of communistic rule?Ive been to russia and the

people are proud of their country.The biggest problem to me in this country is the LAWS

they were only made for the poor and not the rich.jmho

There is nothing to believe about it except the "agenda" which clearly matches up with reality. That video resonated with me because what it's talking about is taking place. The combination of our schools, universities, the msm, and hollywood are one giant leftist atheistic indoctrination machine. Add to that the criminalization of journalism, the IRS targeting pretty much anyone who is non leftist, and our constitution continually being assaulted by a criminal who runs the place, along with his AG henchman who gives him license to do whatever he wants. Now we know absolutely everything is being illegally monitored. The government is now in the business of killing journalists... Michael Hastings clearly died because of a car bomb. The republicans are moving left. They are about to pass amnesty which will add millions of new democratic voters ensuring a permanent leftist dictatorship in this once free republic.

That will move us towards the criminalization of Christianity. The bible is now considered to be hate speech. According to Justice Scalia the supreme court has just declared anyone who supports the traditional concept of marriage which has been held through out all of human history "the enemies of humanity". I couldn't put my finger on why society was changing the way it is until I watched that video. It's all by design. In fact things have escalated so extraordinarily towards leftist tyranny since that video was made the real question is how can you not see this?

The middle east is a conflagration of radical Islam which is increasingly being endorsed, and protected here. Christians are being regularly martyred in horrific ways. They are setting the stage for the entrance of the Mahdi which IMO is the Antichrist.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. The Bible predicted this, and now it is unfolding. In fact no one could write a fictional narrative of the biblical end times better than the reality we see unfolding before our eyes. The good thing is we know how the story ends. All of this atheistic leftist evil is destined to go back to hell where it originated never to be heard from again.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1