Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hourly rumor update........

jsilveira66

Oh, Howza about dis.....

Al-Bayati said in a statement with (News Centre for the Iraqi media network): the “budget revenues next year will be 83.63 trillion dinars, while the total expenditure will be 157.712 trillion dinars, will be 14 681 trillion dinar deficit as percentage of GDP, the deficit is estimated at 4.9 percent, 

while the price of crude oil source will be calculated on $ 90, with crude oil production volumes will be the source of 3.5 million barrels, while the dinar exchange rate against the dollar have calculated 1.16 in the meantime, the Committee expected Start-up of the federal public service Council next year

Trillion, eh, and here we thought we have issues with the TRILLION word.

Blaino is back. ah, warm feeling. I remember spring 2011 calling people in the middle of the night telling them it had r'ved. It never happened and I had a hard talk with myself and hold myself, never again, would i be that stupid. BUT, BUT, in June, when Okie said it was done, i again broadcast to people (friends and family) that it was done.

O.K. I learned my lesson and never did that again.  I have been smart for 2 years and now read this stuff and have a nice laugh.

King Crimson. "Confusion will be my Epitaph".

Umbertino,

Your showing you age. Great band, stole the show opening for Rare Earth at a concert in 1974. They performed "In The Court Of The Crimson King" album. Great show and somewhat surprised I still remember it

Edited by Richardk

[Kenypth] Blaino on the road dinar update... 113 dinar to $1.00 USD... Value $.0088 or $8,800.00 Hmmmmm, Im not mathemetician, BUT I wonder how many 3rd world countries would sell off their coconuts to buy into that little "IPO" ???

The funny farm had a field trip????

• Upvote 1

Umbertino,

Your showing you age. Great band, stole the show opening for Rare Earth at a concert in 1974. They performed "In The Court Of The Crimson King" album. Great show and somewhat surprised I still remember it

Born 1957. ...And yes.... Awesome Band. Very creative...The collaboration Fripp - Sinfield ( nice last name) has been fruitful.

I was never able to see King Crimson in concert.....Only saw an ensemble of 10 guitarists set and led by Robert Fripp here in my town about 20 years ago. Very good.

Edited by umbertino