Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT hahahhahaha

Alex38

This is funny... I hope you get why I'm posting this. In some call notes from a TNT call, here is what Tony said in the opening::::

"Trying to think what to tell you this morning." -TNT Tony

Hahahhahahaha!!!! That. Is. Hilarious!

union rv material writers went on strike

This is funny... I hope you get why I'm posting this. In some call notes from a TNT call, here is what Tony said in the opening::::

"Trying to think what to tell you this morning." -TNT Tony

Hahahhahahaha!!!! That. Is. Hilarious!

i'll take tnt bogus bs for a $1000.00 alex

• Upvote 2

What???

No more arguing that is is set for the 10th?? 

WONDER IF THE FACT THAT today IS THE 11TH MIGHT have something to do with that???

I know - - -It will happen as soon as Iraq is released from Chapter 7, and CERTAINLY has to be before Ramadan. . .RIGHT?????

POOR TONY. he is running-out of BS to scatter all over us. Pretty soon most everybody will recognize his BS as being BS.

What???

No more arguing that is is set for the 10th?? 

WONDER IF THE FACT THAT today IS THE 11TH MIGHT have something to do with that???

I know - - -It will happen as soon as Iraq is released from Chapter 7, and CERTAINLY has to be before Ramadan. . .RIGHT?????

POOR TONY. he is running-out of BS to scatter all over us. Pretty soon most everybody will recognize his BS as being BS.

Here at DV the majority have accepted "gurus" for what they are.................poor entertainment-peace

Sometimes it's great entertainment. Much better than many TV comedies.

T#rds that won't flush?    :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

I find it amusing that some that bring over posts/chats from other sites & gurus then complain about them...........why bother bringing it here? There preachin to the choir in most cases. Bert & Shabs yes comedy & T#rds that wont flush are good examples - lol

I find it amusing that some that bring over posts/chats from other sites & gurus then complain about them...........why bother bringing it here? There preachin to the choir in most cases. Bert & Shabs yes comedy & T#rds that wont flush are good examples - lol

laughing and complaining... I have daughters.