Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1$ = 1045.800 did it pip?

rocky808

The indicative rates on their front page of the cbi website

What specifically hasn't update because I was able to see auction info and exchange rate info??? :confused2:

The last time this happen was when the dinar went from 1170 to 1166

And they had an auction at the 1170 on the same day

I hope it Pops not Pips... 

English language offers us 3 choices here ( that I know of..... if you know more pls share with me, poor non-US alien .. thanks in advance).....

It either pips

or

pops

or

poops.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

English language offers us 3 choices here ( that I know of..... if you know more pls share with me, poor non-US alien .. thanks in advance).....

It either pips

or

pops

or

poops.....

You hit the nail on the head " poor non us alien"

That's a classic! ;)

Well we all hear speculation of prices and many of my friends looked at the Dinar but said no thanks but agreed that u may make a little money people r funny are they not, as a little maybe. 10cents thats a little but realy thats a lot. I know the figures tossed around earlier was $1 to $2 and maybe it will who knows. We hope but at 10cents and above is good 1 or 2 dollars is great I dont care anymore just think of the silly poor bastards that put negatives in their heads first before doing the figures. Now lets hope we all prove em wrong.$=1045.800 is just starters they need it at lest 10cents plus soon. Im still excited about it but will have to get a job soonif nothing happens the next three months. I have never been so broke but will sit on my Dinars if its the last thing I do. As Donald Trump says never never quit. Its time I took that advice. Cheers all RV soon.