Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Reset?????

circletrack15

Hey guys!,

First of all. Iam just a normal guy with a wife and daughter, 2 dogs!. Iam NOT!! a Guru, Iam NOT! a know it all , and Iam NOT! a person to just just make stuff up to piss all of you nice people here off, that are waiting for this to happen so we can be free of the worry of our Government, and money problems.

But I try to read and learn and then go and do my own homework on this subject and try to understand it all. So with that being said, I going to ask not tell you what I think is going to happen with this RV and when, BUT! I have researched this a bit and must say I believe it! I Googled Global Money, Global Currency, Basel III, ect, and came across this and its everywhere! I had no idea!!

Iraq is ready to RV!!!!! right now!!!!  The Dong as well?? Yes!! Ok, so why not and whats the problem???? I believe its because this is above and beyond Iraq, and that Iraq is the biggest reason why it needs to happen yesterday!!! It,s not happening because we are going to see a Global Currency Reset that is made up of all 198 Nations! currency and see it all revalue up or down.

This is a plan that has been in affect for just over 10 years (pretty ironic!) The Basel III Protocols (winch includes the Global Currency Reset) is based on and backed by countries assets (precious metals,Oil, Gold ect.) and you know China is shouting that they should be in the USA,s place as the bread winner of the planet. If you remember, Hilary Clinton said in one of her speeches, that Iraq!!! will become the richest nation in the world due to its Oil reserves,,remember that?

It was agreed upon in 2010-2011 that Basel III would be introduced from 2013-2015 to strengthen bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and bank leverage. Our RV has not happen yet due to a few countries not being ready or in compliance of Basel II and they are working quick to correct that to move forward. It,s not Iraq dragging their feet at all!!

In fact,,,,Iraq is the biggest key to this and all out of all countries involved, the Iraqi Dinar and the Dong are the 2 that will climb, Iraq having  the biggest RV of all of them! Just Google this for yourself and see what Iam saying!! You know the US has billions of IQD why? you know why!! The USD is tanking, as well as other countries. Basel III (The Global Reset) is from what they say, keep the world monetary system from crashing. Hell, it sounds alot like the New World Order that all of our Presidents have talked about but Iam not going down that road! LOL!!

This is just my opinion! guys from what I study and learn. I had no idea of this at all until I did my home work. Iam focused on the Iraq RV just like the rest of you! But I really do not think its Iraq dropping the ball here I believe its bigger than that with Iraq being the center piece!! Do you think Iam crazy? Maybe, But I think it will happen soon (I hope sooner than later!) but check it out for your self!, I get to wrapped up in this Guru said that Guru said just to let down every time. But with that said, We are there!! lets just pray that God lets us have this soon as I know!! we need it. Just my thoughts!! Thanks and God Bless!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Well I have seen alot of posts over the years and I have come to the conclusion that "NEVER GET YOUR HOPES UP"  when you have read the RV is coming soon or when somebody give a specific date when the RV is going to happen! Ya it would if it did now but I ain't gonna hold my breath. I'll believe it when it only when it's truly hapends and not before then.

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If there is a GLOBAL RESET it will be part of a planned new world order.I personally want to stay away from that.if i get a chunk of change i will do my best to get me and my family off of the grid and away from the USA.good luck on your research and i beleive you are doing the right thing.

• Upvote 5

I never said in any way that I hold the answer or that I am right. I said if anything that Iam asking!!! if this is a posiblity because to me it makes sense. I dont care what it says as to the USD rising or falling, do you really believe everything they say or show to be fact? The USD slides and gains all the time. The whole world goes by our USD and I know for fact that this Global Reset is also a fact as it puts (so they say) everyone back on an even playing field per say to keep it all from crashing? Were not the only country in bad bad shape here! Our wonderful King, oh Iam sorry! President has spent more money than all US Presidents combined! we all know this. Just keep printing more money, more QE. Even my daughter understands you cant just go out side and pick money off a tree? Sooner or later it will fall. We will see another crash as in 07-08 if Obama and his clan doesnt start doing what they are supposed to do!!

China owns us and wants to be the currency leader of the world? we know this as well! Were over 16 Trillion in debt, have a Government who still!!!!! has NOT!! done an actual budget sense Obama took charge , but continues to spend, spend, spend, most countries are getting very tired of us holding them to the wall because of everyone being held back by our USD that isnt worth but maybe 48 cents. I know my dollar doesnt get me anything like it did 5-6 years ago, and here where I am, thats all people talk about. Hell now!, even some of Obama,s people are starting to say that we are in big trouble because of all this crazy spending!!!  Look Iam not trying to cause any trouble guys Iam just looking at this based on what I see everyday in the news, and what I read (from actual news articles) and try to understand it all. Iam sorry if I have in any way insulted any of you or come across as someone who thinks he knows better than you!.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/were-in-the-midst-of-a-global-currency-reset/

Just seems to be common sense to me? God Bless!!

• Upvote 6

ALL MONEY LOSES  VALUE BECAUSE OF INTEREST RATES PAID TO THE BANKS 

so the us keeps records of its losses

as the dollar falls in value so does every other currency follow .they are all tied together and the us is the leader of the pack .  so when the us pulls off some crazy scheme that works on paper to bring the dollar  value back up ..the rest of the world just sits back and applauds  and congradulates  as their own currency regains its value to.

we do have jealous govts too around the world who wish they were the leader of the pack and they just cause havoc to the system that does work ..if they could destroy the system maybe they could be the new leader of the pack .. only problem is the usa has was to many friends  working behind the scenes  all over the world in way too many countrys to be stopped

I personally do not believe in a global reset. I know some stupidly wealthy people (no I am not one), and one thing I have learned in my life is that the rich do not want a level playing field. If we are all wealthy doesn't that make us all poor. On another note I do wish for a reset button on Obummer.  

• Upvote 2

I personally do not believe in a global reset. I know some stupidly wealthy people (no I am not one), and one thing I have learned in my life is that the rich do not want a level playing field. If we are all wealthy doesn't that make us all poor. On another note I do wish for a reset button on Obummer.  

If there was a global reset and the currency 'value' was a so called 'level playing field' ~ no it would not make us all poor or all wealthy due to each country 'debt load'.

What would however make a real financial level playing field at least for a moment until the nations fell back upon their internal 'natural' wealth positions would be a global reset of currency value and reset of debt to [zero or 1] so to speak.

My private banker at WF recently told me that I should get what I can for my Dinar - turn it back into USD while it's still worth something!  When I told him that I understand that the U.S. owns billions (as mentioned in the first post in this thread) if not trillions of Dinar, he said...."Show me one piece of evidence anywhere that this is true.  It's part of the story that is seducing people like you into buying Dinar." 

So - can anyone send me anything from the web or from any reliable source (NOT a message board) that shows that the U.S. owns Dinar?  Ditto for Trump?  I'd love to prove him wrong.

THANKS!!

My private banker at WF recently told me that I should get what I can for my Dinar - turn it back into USD while it's still worth something! When I told him that I understand that the U.S. owns billions (as mentioned in the first post in this thread) if not trillions of Dinar, he said...."Show me one piece of evidence anywhere that this is true. It's part of the story that is seducing people like you into buying Dinar."

So - can anyone send me anything from the web or from any reliable source (NOT a message board) that shows that the U.S. owns Dinar? Ditto for Trump? I'd love to prove him wrong.

THANKS!!

Nope

My private banker at WF recently told me that I should get what I can for my Dinar - turn it back into USD while it's still worth something!  When I told him that I understand that the U.S. owns billions (as mentioned in the first post in this thread) if not trillions of Dinar, he said...."Show me one piece of evidence anywhere that this is true.  It's part of the story that is seducing people like you into buying Dinar." 

So - can anyone send me anything from the web or from any reliable source (NOT a message board) that shows that the U.S. owns Dinar?  Ditto for Trump?  I'd love to prove him wrong.

THANKS!!

The evidence for me is our service men that have reported SEEING WITH THEIR OWN EYES, conex storage units FULL of dinar, being loaded on C130's, on their way 'somewhere'.