Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call For Parliament Not To Allow MPs To Go To Their Home Provinces Until The Adoption Of Important Laws

Allkash calls for Parliament not to allow MPs to go to their home provinces until the adoption of important laws

Sunday, 07 July / July 2013 14:18

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP on the mass Mohammed Allkash 'House of Representatives to continue to hold meetings without a break, and not to allow members of parliament to go to their home provinces until the adoption of important laws.

The Allkash said in a press statement received and Euphrates News Agency {} on Sunday that "the duty of the House of Representatives to speed up the approval of all the important laws especially with regard to the Iraqi citizens as a unifying retirement law and the law of the Mujahideen and other laws other."

He called the House of Representatives to expedite the convening of meetings without interruption and not go its members to the provinces until the adoption of important laws.

The issue of the survival of a lot of important laws to relate to the lives of the people without discussion or study or pass under the dome of the parliament to find their way to the application on the ground, controversial or they are sometimes the cause of the dispute between the forces and the political blocs, where the inclusion of the House of Representatives replete with these laws that did not pass on many Khalaviac and most important rivalries and political blocs and intersection.

And remain important laws such as {Basra Iraq's economic capital, the Federal Supreme Court, the parties, oil and gas, accountability and justice, etc.}, remain trapped in the inclusion of the House of Representatives despite the importance of the citizen and the homeland. End

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44769:2013-07-07-10-52-30%26catid%3D36:2013-03-27-10-35-00%26Itemid%3D53

• Upvote 5

chain their feet to the floor...and tell them the only food available is pulled pork falafels and they will be unchained when they are done....

ohhhhhhhhhh BAD EAGLE BAD BAD BAD ...how "intolerant" of you..   :eagle: .. :moon-from-car:

gitter done boys and girls before my PTSD kicks in again  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Keep them all in the same room. They will only have Chocolate and Mushrooms to eat. No one leaves the room for any reason until all laws are ratified. They will have this done within 2 hours !!!!!!

This is probably nothing, but I remember Scooter (can I say his name here?) said a while back ago that he felt that the Retirement Law was in fact code for the RV.  I have no idea why he thought this and my guess was that it was simply speculation....but fun to think about.

• Upvote 2

This is probably nothing, but I remember Scooter (can I say his name here?) said a while back ago that he felt that the Retirement Law was in fact code for the RV. I have no idea why he thought this and my guess was that it was simply speculation....but fun to think about.

I dont know who scooter is, but you/he might be onto something because the RV is definitely my Retirement Law : D

Lock them in.

Seal the doors.

Seal the windows.

And the only things they

can eat are on the following list...

List of Foods That Will Cause Gas

• Apples
  • Artichokes
  • Asparagus
  • Beans
  • Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cabbage
  • Cheese
  • Corn
  • Fruit Drinks
  • Ice Cream
  • Milk and Milk Products
  • Onions
  • Pasta
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Potatoes
  • Prunes
  • Soft Drinks
  • Whole Wheat

That should help them work a little faster...

Allkash calls for Parliament not to allow MPs to go to their home provinces until the adoption of important lawsSunday, 07 July / July 2013 14:18

And In A Related Story - SuperGirl Not Allowed To Go Home Until She Posts The Passing Of These Important Laws !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Lock them in.

Seal the doors.

Seal the windows.

And the only things they

can eat are on the following list...

List of Foods That Will Cause Gas

• Apples
  • Artichokes
  • Asparagus
  • Beans
  • Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Cabbage
  • Cheese
  • Corn
  • Fruit Drinks
  • Ice Cream
  • Milk and Milk Products
  • Onions
  • Pasta
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Potatoes
  • Prunes
  • Soft Drinks
  • Whole Wheat

That should help them work a little faster...

JUst get some take out Taco Bell...best and cheapest gas anywhere

JUst get some take out Taco Bell...best and cheapest gas anywhere

Years ago, I had some of that Del Taco Del Scorcho hot sauce.

That stuff was not spicy at all, but the after effects were brutal.

The dog and I both had to leave the room...