Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank set a new price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

yota691

I just got information from a very reliable source on the date of the RV! I can't wait to take my Dinars in my wheelbarrel down to the bank and make it rain....

I'm buying a pterodactyl, Gracho Marx mustache, and a Gucci VCR... Now, run tell that!

TerryK ?  Hahahahahah

• Upvote 1

Yota, thank you for the article. I wonder if you will explain for this old woman what you mean by 75. Do you think we are looking at an RV of at least 75?   And do you see this as basically a done deal, as they are pretty much announcing that they are doing this?

Thank you for all your hard work

Edited by Mammaw
  • Upvote 1

This article is interesting to say the least. Like a previous posted stated, why would they annonce this?

This article is from a Iraqi News site..How many folks do you know that are reading Iraq News site beside us, is your neighbor reading these site...I don't see it publish in Google News..and if you  Search IQD  I bet it comes back with the word Scam...So it not really a announcement that whole wide world is up on....again JMT 

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 10

Yota, thank you for the article. I wonder if you will explain for this old woman what you mean by 75. Do you think we are looking at an RV of at least 75?   And do you see this as basically a done deal, as they are pretty much announcing that they are doing this?

Thank you for all your hard work

Mammaw the rate were it at now is when they had 10 Billion in Reserve, 10 years later they now have almost 80 Billion, then we got another article that talks about another 80 Billion coming back so it now almost 160 Billion in Reserve...Don't you think it time to show the True Rate...hope that helps..Off to Church...and GM

• Upvote 5

Why would they announce to the world they're changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar... these people are either extremely stupid or something is getting lost in translation.

Extremely ignorant. However, some are extremely stupid.

I guess they want to sell more Dinars to investors.

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

If I'm not mistaken, a boatload of dinar come through Jordan.

• Upvote 1

I just got information from a very reliable source on the date of the RV! I can't wait to take my Dinars in my wheelbarrel down to the bank and make it rain....

I'm buying a pterodactyl, Gracho Marx mustache, and a Gucci VCR... Now, run tell that!

Would you like to share that date. I'm going to be putting in a pool and like to know if I'm putting in a good pool or an awesome pool. Lol

Thanks

• Upvote 3

This article is interesting to say the least. Like a previous posted stated, why would they annonce this?

Good question, but the answer is not as complicated as it would seem. In fact, they could announce it on television for the entire world to see and hear and it would make no difference to them. The Central bank does not deal with individual investors or the dinar dealers. They only deal with few banks that are licensed to participate in the auctions. You can’t buy dinar from the Central bank and neither can the dealers. The amount of dinar that is outside the CBI is already a financial liability to them, but it doesn’t change if you own it or if the dealers own it. The dealers can sell as much as they want. They can raise their prices or lower their prices and it will have absolutely no effect on the CBI, because it is not changing the fact that a certain amount of the currency is not in their vault and they are accountable for that amount at whatever rate they set, regardless of who possesses it.

Roadrunner

Elixirbaby,

What the heck, go with the awesome pool.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 7

The talk about this speculation is becoming more and more direct. Sometimes news is an indication of the level of actual discussion of common  day people or trend setters. At anyrate, this is what we need to keep us motivated knowing that this is simply just a matter of time. For small time speculators like myself, I have been fortunate to save and rake in a few pennies to participate in this world event. When it hits, I'll build a modest pool too.... on the moon!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Blessings to ALL. Off to the Lord's House!

• Upvote 2

WOWZA!! What an article! Now, a little less talking and a lot more "doing". Get it done!!!!!

This article is from a Iraqi News site..How many folks do you know that are reading Iraq News site beside us, is your neighbor reading these site...I don't see it publish in Google News..and if you  Search IQD  I bet it comes back with the word Scam...So it not really a announcement that whole wide world is up on....again JMT 

Also, one of the articles recently said that the majority of Iraqis get their news from television, so I would assume that the online news articles might be lagging when the RV is officially announced. It would be on television first. JMO.

• Upvote 1

Why would they announce to the world they're changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar... these people are either extremely stupid or something is getting lost in translation.

True, but who really reads this articles besides us (dinar community)?  I could go up to 100 strangers on the street and ask them if they have any Dinar.  Most of them will say, "what's dinar?"

• Upvote 1

Extremely ignorant. However, some are extremely stupid.

If I'm not mistaken, a boatload of dinar come through Jordan.

No not stupid, just nobody believes them any more so they know they can say anything they want to. 

Yota, Yota, Yota... ya just keep bringin' us "the good stuff" my friend... at this rate come Las Vegas/Belize... or wherever ...we's all gonna owe you a lot of rounds of your favorite cold beverage... from pineapple juice to pina colada my friend... your choice... for all the fantastic news houndin' you've done!!!!  B)

When?

Stealth... I know longer say that nasty 4 letter word (you know, the starts with an "S", and ends with and "N" word)... I prefer "right quick" instead!!! :eyebrows: 

And I'm with you on the "somewhere south of sanity part"... although truthfully I don't think this ride has had too much effect on me... whatcha think???  :wacko: 

600456_10153004790500647_29153924_n.png

• Upvote 4

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

Something I have always been curious about and often have said, Iraq/CBI may be the biggest guru of them all!

• Upvote 1

Aren't they talking about the street rate for sales at auction not foreign exchange rate?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aren't they talking about the street rate for sales at auction not foreign exchange rate?

You would think.....but this one is talking about the power of the dinar....and comparing the current rate to when they had $10 billion in reserves....now they have $76billion lol....in addition they are talking international now...

If the dinar goes international without a rate change....well that says it all

As was mentioned erlier the CBI could raise a flashing billboard that said "WE'RE DOING THE LARGEST CURRENCY APPRECIATION THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN TOMORROW" and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to them. They already know how much is out there and what they'd have to cover if everyone exchanged the moment this happens.

But they don't have to worry about that because the CBI isn't exchanging with us peons. The banks are, and in turn, the banks exchange with the UST, who in turn, exchanges with the CBI for who only knows what over a previously agreed upon period of time.

• Upvote 1