Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank set a new price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

yota691

i wonder whos going to be sponcering these site if the close up shop ..

citi has been handling iraqi dinar transaction since 2006 on  worldlink

Edited by dontlop

Dontlop this is completely true I spoke to two banks in the uk and both are expecting the RV I am phoning a bank tomorrow to set up some kind of appointment in the next week or two. From what I know we are extremely close and we should see the RV at the latest by Late july

• Upvote 4

i hope they are right .. i think so also but maybe not as much as some  are expecting .... who know it could be huge ..ill take it

I think this is going to be the biggest revaluation in our history to have ever occurred. From my friend who has a degree in American History and policy- what we are witnessing is the Marshall Plan after WW2 all over again.

And despite what the lopsters say Germany did experience a currency shock revaluation with their currency

I think the RV rate will be a 1 to 1 rate then rise to over three dollars per dinar

• Upvote 5

Should the RV be announced before Ramadan, tomorrow is OUR day !!! Looking early AM Eastern time in getting a text from Adam !!!

Love the rate Dinarbeleiver. RV

• Upvote 1

Citi Transaction Services

Citi Transaction Services (CTS), formerly known as Global Transaction Services (GTS), provides cash management, trade and securities services to companies, governments and other institutions in the U.S. and more than 140 countries. It consists of Securities & Funds Services (SFS) and Treasury & Trade Services (TTS).

CTS intermediates more than $3 trillion in global transactions daily. It has over $13 trillion assets under custody, about $377 billion in average liability balances, serves 99% of world's Fortune 100 companies and 96% of the world's Fortune 500 companies, and has 10 regional processing centers worldwide using global processes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153592-demand-for-iqd-rises-signs-of-international-circulation-post-ch-vii/page-5#ixzz2YOATwGq4

• Upvote 1

Citi Transaction Services

Citi Transaction Services (CTS), formerly known as Global Transaction Services (GTS), provides cash management, trade and securities services to companies, governments and other institutions in the U.S. and more than 140 countries. It consists of Securities & Funds Services (SFS) and Treasury & Trade Services (TTS).

CTS intermediates more than $3 trillion in global transactions daily. It has over $13 trillion assets under custody, about $377 billion in average liability balances, serves 99% of world's Fortune 100 companies and 96% of the world's Fortune 500 companies, and has 10 regional processing centers worldwide using global processes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153592-demand-for-iqd-rises-signs-of-international-circulation-post-ch-vii/page-5#ixzz2YOATwGq4

WOW WOW WOW. They control a hell of a lot of the worlds money

• Upvote 1

nice

im thinking citi bank will jump right in

we will know when the dealers close up shop

banks will be way to competitive for them to survive

It will be interesting to see what the dealers do. I believe that their primary currency transactions may change to other currencies, but I believe that they may still sell dinar online. I'm not convinced they will stop completely - as long as there is money to be made, even at a smaller profit margin, they may still buy & sell dinar.

• Upvote 1

HOW DO COUNTRYS DO CURRENCY EXCHANGES ?

IF THE US HAS 1 TRILLION DINARS .WORTH A DIME ..THATS 100 BILLION DOLLARS .. THAT THEY TOOK IN FROM OUR HANDS .. THE US AND IRAQ DO A SWAP DIGITALLY ..THE US ADDS 100 BILLION DOLLARS TO ITS ACCOUNT .. THE IRAQIS REMOVE 1 TRILLION DINARS FROM THEIR ACCOUNT .. ITS OVER ..AUDITS  MONITOR THESE TRANSACTIONS

SO IF IRAQ HAD 70 BILLION IN RESERVES ..OF DOLLARS .. THEY STILL HAVE 70 BILLION IN DOLLARS OF RESERVES ..PLUS ALL THEIR DINARS MINUS 1 TRILLION THAT THEY JUST DELETED ..

UNLESS THE US WANTS TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES WITH THOSE DINARS ,,THERES NO OTHER WAY ..IRAQ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING DOLLARS TO THE US .. ONLY GOODS AND SERVICES ..

SOME WILL TELL YOU IM WRONG BECAUSE THE DINAR IS PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR .. BUT THATS WRONG ..ONLY THE EXCHANGE RATE IS PEGGED

seems plausible...

Sonny 1 used to say over and over again, and critics said "too simplistic" - but he said the CBI has dinar too (obviously) and if they declare a new value then their dinar will revalue too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Retirement ... at age 54 ... :backflip:

Let me share briefly a comment the ol' comedian Milton Berle... he said basically "never retire".... just do something you love... volunteer, take up a hobby, whatever... but we gotta have something that gets us outta bed and going in the mornin' (after a good long R&R vacation to the mountains and/or the beach)... lack of purpose is what kills folks faster than anything...I'm hoping to keep settin' some kind of goals as long as I'm healthy enough to do accomplish em... but havin' loads of fun in the process... just sayin!!   :)  Btw Vomer... ya got me by probably less than a year!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 3

This is the type of news we've been waiting on!!!  I like the term "coin" remember they have talked about a gold coin.  If they started to use this,  it would help bring in dinar and that would lead me to think they are going to lean towards backing dinar with assets which could be a good thing depending on how much money they have in reserves, gold, natural gas and such. 

• Upvote 1

what i want is the iraqi dinar to be internationally accepted ...i want it turned fiat with nothing backing it but goods and services like every other country .. i do not want it to remain a local currency backed by dollars ..

citi bank is privatly owned ... you can buy stock tommarro morning and be one of the owners too. shares are around 35 dollars a share right now

big pension funds invest by buying shares of companys  like this .. then we got the morons who hate the big banks and want to shut them down .. the very banks that their pensions are invested .. "occupy wallstreet wierdos " they arent to brite

they dont want them to make money  they hate corporate america .. yet they complain if they are successful shutting them down .. they complain they lost their money on the stock market .. they kill the business they invest in then cry about it ..

i say support them or you or your cousins or family members neighbors may lose their retirement funds ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

its all about the banks in the end .. where theres money to be created ,....thats what banks do .. they conjur up as many dollars as needed ..sign on the dotted line ..

and the central banks are in control .. just stand back we got it ,,,

those polititions just take the credit ..

look what i did .. look how many jobs i created .. ya ok ..

its all about money creation and banks .. the utube  video "money as debt "explains it all

• Upvote 2

Dontlop this is completely true I spoke to two banks in the uk and both are expecting the RV I am phoning a bank tomorrow to set up some kind of appointment in the next week or two. From what I know we are extremely close and we should see the RV at the latest by Late july

DB,

Will you give us an update...????