Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank set a new price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

yota691

You would think.....but this one is talking about the power of the dinar....and comparing the current rate to when they had $10 billion in reserves....now they have $76billion lol....in addition they are talking international now...

If the dinar goes international without a rate change....well that says it all

int'l without a rate change...by that you imply that it might float?

What they get is our money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This is the 7th of July and they are still using the $. I don't see any change in that for quite a while and why would they. We do all the printing and dealing with all the fake dollars. IMO the dinar will not raise untill the $ falls like a rock. We are approaching that day quickly.

Valtar - I understand your feelings about the dollar, the Fed in private control of money supply - the whole story. And I agree we all want to see it fall. But remember the dollar has been king since WWII and other nations are just beginning to see how the petrodollar funds our US economic empire abroad and are JUST now taking steps against the dollar. And they may not succeed. And the US gov't is run by the bankers, and the Fed is the biggest banks. Sooooooooooo.........

Still the foreign threat against the dollar as the oil currency is biggest threat and may work...but it doesn't mean the IQD is inextricably tied to the dollar's demise.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just got information from a very reliable source on the date of the RV! I can't wait to take my Dinars in my wheelbarrel down to the bank and make it rain....

I'm buying a pterodactyl, Gracho Marx mustache, and a Gucci VCR... Now, run tell that!

Note from Buti...she says "Sorry everyone, my son typed this (above) as a joke. Please forgive. Thank you and sorry."

• Upvote 2

The CBI has not updated their rates today fingers crossed

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2420)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 7-Jul-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 186,918,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 186,918,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

I GOT TO WALK 5 MILES TO GET SOME DOLLARS FOR THESE DINARS  TO BUY SOMETHING.. MY NEIGHBOR GAVE ME 95 CENTS ON THE DINAR EXCHANGE RATE ..TO SAVE ME THE WALK INTO TOWN ,, IS THAT THE STREET RATE ?

ONCE THE CURRENCY IS INTERNATIONAL .. YOU CAN GET THE GOING RATE AT A BANK  .. THE OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE IS WHAT THEYE WILL USE ..NOT A STREET RATE ..

IT SEEMS THE DINARS ARE BEING CIRCULATED INTERNATIONALLY SINCE CH7 .. I CAN WAIT TO SEE WHOS HOLDING THEM ..

I DONT THINK THEY WILL CHARGE STREET RATE PLUS EXCHANGE FEE  .. IT WILL BE OFFICIAL RATE PLUS EXCHANGE  FEE..

CIRCULATE THOSE DINARS TO BANKS INTERNATIONALLY .. THEY CAN DO THAT BY GETTING ITS CURRENCY ACCEPTED .. WHICH THE RATE IS GUARENTEED BY THE CBI RIGHT NOW ..THATS WHAT OFFICIAL RATE MEANS ..

ONCE THE BANKS KNOW THERES NO  MORE SANCTIONS ON IRAQ .. THEY SHOULD START ACCEPTING THEM ..ONCE THEY ACCEPT THEM THEY ARE CIRCULATING IN INTERNATIONAL BANKS .

JUST PUT OUT THE WORD  TO ALL THE BANKS THE CBI GUARANTEES ITS  DINAR AT WHAT EVER EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW ITS 1166 RATE AGAINST THE DOLLAR ....

I HOPE THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE THE GUIARENTEED RATE  BEFORE THEY  ANNOUNBCE  TO THE BANKS ITS ONLINE TRANSACTIONS ARE READY FOR ACTION

THEY COULD START OUT AT ANY THING .. 750 .. 1166 .. 1000... 466.4 < WHICH IS WHAT THEY CLAIN THEY HAVE ENOUGH RESERVES FOR RIGHT NOW ..

JUST GET THEM ON THE MARKET AND WATCH THEM FLY OFF THE SHELFS ..THE WHALES WILL BE FIRST IN LINE ..

Edited by dontlop

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2420)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 7-Jul-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 186,918,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 186,918,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

I know they have done an auction but they have not updated their exchange rates on their front page

Yota, I have thanked you before for your dedication in bringing us the news day after day - translated and with links - I really like  this one today and though the RV did not happen (or the announcement of it) simultaneously  with the coming out of Chapter 7 as I have heard for years that it would do -- I am still very hopeful and glad to be on this ride - Keep it coming Yota - You are appreciated!!  UNEEK 

you-are-the-bomb.jpg
  • Upvote 4

I know they have done an auction but they have not updated their exchange rates on their front page

Yeah I know , but if they did the auction it's telling you the rate!! It wouldn't be different just because they didn't update the website .. That's what I get from it!!

Edited by IQD1217

When they pipped up to 1166 from 1170 they had an auction that morning at 1170 and the indicative rates on the homepage didn't update until several hours later. The same situation could happen here, with an auction this morning but an RV behind the scenes with the official rate changing and just not updating on the CBI homepage immediately.

The site is hosted in Texas, but we're not sure who manages/updates it or where they do that from - could be Texas, could be Iraq. Either way, the employee responsible aren't know to be very reliable or timely with their tasks.

When they pipped up to 1166 from 1170 they had an auction that morning at 1170 and the indicative rates on the homepage didn't update until several hours later. The same situation could happen here, with an auction this morning but an RV behind the scenes with the official rate changing and just not updating on the CBI homepage immediately.

The site is hosted in Texas, but we're not sure who manages/updates it or where they do that from - could be Texas, could be Iraq. Either way, the employee responsible aren't know to be very reliable or timely with their tasks.

Thanks this is giving me hope we will still see a rate change today your a star

• Upvote 1

HOW DO COUNTRYS DO CURRENCY EXCHANGES ?

IF THE US HAS 1 TRILLION DINARS .WORTH A DIME ..THATS 100 BILLION DOLLARS .. THAT THEY TOOK IN FROM OUR HANDS .. THE US AND IRAQ DO A SWAP DIGITALLY ..THE US ADDS 100 BILLION DOLLARS TO ITS ACCOUNT .. THE IRAQIS REMOVE 1 TRILLION DINARS FROM THEIR ACCOUNT .. ITS OVER ..AUDITS  MONITOR THESE TRANSACTIONS

SO IF IRAQ HAD 70 BILLION IN RESERVES ..OF DOLLARS .. THEY STILL HAVE 70 BILLION IN DOLLARS OF RESERVES ..PLUS ALL THEIR DINARS MINUS 1 TRILLION THAT THEY JUST DELETED ..

UNLESS THE US WANTS TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES WITH THOSE DINARS ,,THERES NO OTHER WAY ..IRAQ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING DOLLARS TO THE US .. ONLY GOODS AND SERVICES ..

SOME WILL TELL YOU IM WRONG BECAUSE THE DINAR IS PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR .. BUT THATS WRONG ..ONLY THE EXCHANGE RATE IS PEGGED

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dontlop your a star man. Can I ask you one question do you know sonny1 who is also a star and someone I miss on this site

LOL

NO I DONT KNOW HIM ..I READ HIS DEBATE  IN THE DEBATE ROOM IF THATS HIM .. BUT IVE BEEN CALED HIM BY  SOME GUY IN THE LOPSTER JAIL ROOM .BRAZEN .. LOL HE USED TO SAYSTUFF LIKE .. ITS YOU SONNY .. I KNOW ITS YOU ..LOL

LOL

NO I DONT KNOW HIM ..I READ HIS DEBATE  IN THE DEBATE ROOM IF THATS HIM .. BUT IVE BEEN CALED HIM BY  SOME GUY IN THE LOPSTER JAIL ROOM .BRAZEN .. LOL HE USED TO SAYSTUFF LIKE .. ITS YOU SONNY .. I KNOW ITS YOU ..LOL

There are some messed up lobster guys that need to be kept in the jail. In my eyes your posts are cool I don't think you are sonny 1 but your as remarkable as sonny1 and in my eyes that's a huge honour

WELL THANKS ..IM BASICALLY JUST GOOFING OFF

I LIKED THAT POST YESTERDAY .. CIRCULATING DINAR INTERNATIONALLY .. WONDER WHO MADE THAT ONE UP..LOL

no hopfully its true .. we`ll see

WELL THANKS ..IM BASICALLY JUST GOOFING OFF

I LIKED THAT POST YESTERDAY .. CIRCULATING DINAR INTERNATIONALLY .. WONDER WHO MADE THAT ONE UP..LOL

no hopfully its true .. we`ll see

Have you heard of a company called Coutts that do Private Banking for the wealthy. They confirmed to a friend of mine that the dinar is now trading internationally

• Upvote 1