Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank set a new price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

yota691

They're not announcing that they have raised the price of the dinar, only that they NEEDED to raise the price.  Not anything different than what they have been putting out for three to four years.  Accept they are in a position where they can now raise the price.  JMO 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

that there is a future for dinars, adding: may not be the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar per (1300) or (1200) Iraqi dinars, because this price is when the balance was $ 10 billion, and today the balance Iraq's sovereign (76) billion dollars.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why would they announce to the world they're changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar... these people are either extremely stupid or something is getting lost in translation.

I guess they want to sell more Dinars to investors.

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

• Upvote 2

that there is a future for dinars, adding: may not be the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar per (1300) or (1200) Iraqi dinars, because this price is when the balance was $ 10 billion, and today the balance Iraq's sovereign (76) billion dollars.

Almost 8 times the value, not to include the 80 Billion that getting ready to go back to the CBI, so you got a total 16% increase of the IQD....1200 divide into 16 = 75.....And this doesn't include the Gold Reserve....and the word Student is what they call folks that sit into these meetings...

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 8

Almost 8 times the value, not to include the 80 Billion that getting ready to go back to the CBI, so you got a total 16% increase of the IQD....1200 divide into 16 = 75.....And this doesn't include the Gold Reserve....and the word Student is what they call folks that sit into these meetings...

It's really Awesome!! Things are finally moving ahead . I still think they won't RV till the pass the HCL and Seat the government !! IMO

• Upvote 1

I guess they want to sell more Dinars to investors.

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

What they get is our money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This is the 7th of July and they are still using the $. I don't see any change in that for quite a while and why would they. We do all the printing and dealing with all the fake dollars. IMO the dinar will not raise untill the $ falls like a rock. We are approaching that day quickly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I just got information from a very reliable source on the date of the RV! I can't wait to take my Dinars in my wheelbarrel down to the bank and make it rain....

I'm buying a pterodactyl, Gracho Marx mustache, and a Gucci VCR... Now, run tell that!

• Upvote 6