Enjoy the Ride...

• Platinum VIP
  • 32,366 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

POPULAR

07-07-2013 01:15 PM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Student member of the Economic Commission parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Mahma Khalil, the central bank determine the price of a new Iraqi dinar against dollar coin, and that there is a price real dinars. Khalil said in a statement (of the Agency news): The political maintaining the currency and dinar Iraqi functions of the central bank, and the signals that we observe globally and economically, that there is a future for dinars, adding: may not be the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar per (1300) or (1200) Iraqi dinars, because this price is when the balance was $ 10 billion, and today the balance Iraq's sovereign (76) billion dollars. continued: political Central Bank to keep the bank is not correct, call the bank that there will be forces of Iraqi dinars, because what exists of the dinar, :eyebrows: however, citizens of the Iraqi equivalent of the real price in the market, calling for the bank to invest the power of the dinar after the exit of Iraq Chapter VII, and today the central bank is obliged to be a new rate against the dollar. , and pointed out that, because all Aldaat entering Iraq in dollars, and must be no price true of the Iraqi dinar, because the strength of JD robust and powerful in terms of its total sovereign and economic strong addition to the that the Iraqi citizen suffers from weakness Aldnyar Iraq against the dollar. referred to that, the Iraqi dinar less than its value once in a while, towards the dollar, for many reasons, including the blame Central Bank in this ascent, and others point out that the situation in Iraq and the region behind the rise of the dollar, as well as smuggling. / End / 8.'s. m / (This just might happen before Ramadan)

Edited by yota691, 07 July 2013 - 05:19 AM.

13 to 1

#2 yota691

yota691

Enjoy the Ride...

• Platinum VIP
  • 32,366 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:25 AM

:bump:

Edited by yota691, 07 July 2013 - 05:26 AM.

13 to 1

#3 Maja1962

Maja1962

• Platinum VIP
  • 121 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

Best news yet out of Iraq on the IQD!!  :bravo:

Awesome find, Yota!!  :twothumbs:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Roadrunner

Roadrunner

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • LocationIraq / Afghanistan

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

Great news Yota. The only thing is that the CBI has the final say. Hopefully they will listen and do something.

Roadrunner

#5 sandfly

sandfly

• Members
  • 18,036 posts
  • Locationafghanistan

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

THANKS

#6 mrmcwhipit

mrmcwhipit

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

This sounds good get R done boys the world is waiting Gooo Rvvv

#7 TotalNewb

TotalNewb

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Student member?

#8 tevye02

tevye02

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

Woo hoo?

I'll change the punctuation when I can go to the bank with my dinar.

Sounds good though!
Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only. I want to claim my share of ignorance just like the next guy.

#9 TQueezy

TQueezy

• Members
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Why would they announce to the world they're changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar... these people are either extremely stupid or something is getting lost in translation.

#10 AJC

AJC

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationTampa , FLA

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

Everything is lined up to RV. Let's get 'er done people. The world is anxiously waiting !!!!

#11 Nelg

Nelg

VIP

• Members
  • 3,346 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

They're not announcing that they have raised the price of the dinar, only that they NEEDED to raise the price.  Not anything different than what they have been putting out for three to four years.  Accept they are in a position where they can now raise the price.  JMO 

#12 Sweet baby dinar

Sweet baby dinar

• Members
  • 550 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

Now this could get interesting thanks

#13 IQD1217

IQD1217

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

that there is a future for dinars, adding: may not be the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar per (1300) or (1200) Iraqi dinars, because this price is when the balance was $ 10 billion, and today the balance Iraq's sovereign (76) billion dollars.😳😳

#14 TLHUBER

TLHUBER

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:01 AM

Why would they announce to the world they're changing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar... these people are either extremely stupid or something is getting lost in translation.

I guess they want to sell more Dinars to investors.

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

#15 lone star

lone star

Advanced Member

• Platinum VIP
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCome on now, my name is lone star!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

Excellent Yota! Now, let's hope this "student" knows what he's talking about. Go RV!

lone star

#16 ChuckFinley

ChuckFinley

• Platinum VIP
  • 414 posts
  • LocationWilliamsburg VA

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

Thanks Yota, one more step forward.

#17 rdoncampos

rdoncampos

• Platinum VIP
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNEW YORK CYTY

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

Great news Yota, thanks

#18 yota691

yota691

Enjoy the Ride...

• Platinum VIP
  • 32,366 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

that there is a future for dinars, adding: may not be the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar per (1300) or (1200) Iraqi dinars, because this price is when the balance was $ 10 billion, and today the balance Iraq's sovereign (76) billion dollars.

Almost 8 times the value, not to include the 80 Billion that getting ready to go back to the CBI, so you got a total 16% increase of the IQD....1200 divide into 16 = 75.....And this doesn't include the Gold Reserve....and the word Student is what they call folks that sit into these meetings...

Edited by yota691, 07 July 2013 - 06:43 AM.

13 to 1

#19 IQD1217

IQD1217

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Almost 8 times the value, not to include the 80 Billion that getting ready to go back to the CBI, so you got a total 16% increase of the IQD....1200 divide into 16 = 75.....And this doesn't include the Gold Reserve....and the word Student is what they call folks that sit into these meetings...

It's really Awesome!! Things are finally moving ahead . I still think they won't RV till the pass the HCL and Seat the government !! IMO

#20 valtar

valtar

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

I guess they want to sell more Dinars to investors.

Has anyone figured out what Iraq gets out of having so much Iraq Dinars sold to dealers all over the country? I sure would like to know. I know the dealers just don't go over there and get the Dinar for free. So Iraq has to know what is going on with investors.

What they get is our money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This is the 7th of July and they are still using the $. I don't see any change in that for quite a while and why would they. We do all the printing and dealing with all the fake dollars. IMO the dinar will not raise untill the $ falls like a rock. We are approaching that day quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy