Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Client ID and password

birelkart

After multiple requests for my client ID and password with my authorization letter attached, I finally received a response that included my new password but no client ID. Am I missing something here? Is part of my account # my ID? Thanks!

My client I'd is my account number. Good luck

Unirod nice work, 4 years with my Warka account and I have never noticed this. The amount of times my mind has gone blank thinking if my client id and there it is. Cheers.

Unirod nice work, 4 years with my Warka account and I have never noticed this. The amount of times my mind has gone blank thinking if my client id and there it is. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Unirod, I gave it a try and I'm still not able to access my account. My numbers are grouped 123 / 456789 / 1 / 2345 / 6. I just sent an email to the e-bank department begging for my client ID. This has been going on now for a couple of weeks. The only numbers that get me past the first step would be the 456789 portion of my acct.#, but at the next step I enter my password and I get the message "client inactive, refer to the bank". Thanks again for you help!

birelkart,

The same thing happened to me until I used the virtual keyboard to enter my passwrd. Make sure you also check the box about you agree and understand the security agreement?

btw; it looks like your ID would be 456789

After multiple requests for my client ID and password with my authorization letter attached, I finally received a response that included my new password but no client ID. Am I missing something here? Is part of my account # my ID? Thanks!

it's the middle of your account number and it would have been in the original email they sent you a while back when you opened the account.

Thank you Goldiegirl and unirod,

I am able to get to the virtual keyboard using the middle 6 number group, but when I enter the password the next screen reads "client inactive, refer to the bank". Every other number combination comes up "invalid ID" and doesn't allow me to proceed to the virtual keyboard. I have an email in to the e-bank dept., so I will have to wait and see what comes back from them. This process is coming up on the 2 month mark. Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Well, it is going on 4 weeks and I still cannot access my new account. After getting confirmation from Warka on my account number and password, when I enter the numbers I still get "client is inactive, please refer to the bank". I have since made multiple requests for help from Mr. Issa, the e-bank dept., c.accounts and the CEO and I get no response. I think they ripped me off!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

They changed my password today. Sadly I get the same result. After I enter my client ID and security code, the next screen asks for my password. I enter my password, hit continue and I once again get the screen that reads "Client inactive, refer to the bank". I have requested that my account be closed and my money be refunded.

• 2 months later...

REDREDRED,

I emailed Mr. Issa directly and CC'd the e-bank department. I explained the problem and once a week I resent the same email. In the subject line after the first week I added 2nd request, 3rd request etc. It takes time but it worked for me. I am sure they are swamped and we need to just keep pushing. It will pay dividends. Good luck!