Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone received a Prophetic Word Regarding the Dinar??

Rickybobby

Yeah................there's this snake headed dog with talon's for back feet in my dreams saying...........................Were back.........What's it all mean? An eagle was eating a snake on the road, as I aproached them, a dog run out to eat the eagle...... then bam I hit them with my truck.......eagle, snake, dog hmmmmm.......beagle=dog+eagle no...Hmmm........sneagle= snake+ dog+ eagle........ that's it a snabeagle or snoggle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1484[/ATTACH]

Rickybobby - don't let them making fun of you - bother you. Those who are familiar with God speaking - know this is no joke!! A friend of mine said the Lord told her "to get ready to be surprised!" I believe that is right. The Holy Spirit told me months ago - that He was upset because we were rejoicing over what we read on the internet and not in what He has been saying to us. Then "if" He told us the date - we would be focused on the date and not on Him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If He had told us way in advance - we would slack off in prayer - being focused on that date - instead - we have clung to Him and sought Him for insight and wisdom. That is why the Word says - the rich say they are of need of nothing. We must always remember we need Him in everything and in every way. God knows how to get our attention and in the meantime - we learn who He is to us and discover how much He desires our affections. Hold tight - Rickybobby - He is faithful and true!

Behave yourself Mongo!

• Pow! 1

WOW! I am ashamed of all the rude remarks in here. I believe God speaks to His people. The Bible says that the footsteps of the rightous man is ordered by the Lord. The Word also says.... "Call unto me and I will show you great and unsearchable thing you know not of." I will not cast my pearls before the swine... But Rickybobby Yes we will be blessed soon, the faithful in God will be blessed and directed. It will happen. I love suddenly's! The Lord spoke to me several years ago about how He was going to bless His children. He also spoke to my spirit about the "Suddenly" This was way before I invested in the dinars. I just invested in the dinar a couple of months ago at the direction of the Lord. It is coming! Be blessed.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

I have no idea whether this is prophetic or not but I think it is a highly improbable statistic. I have been searching for the answer as to what it means. I have not found the answer. I see the number 222 an inordinate number of times. I see 222 on mailboxes. I see 222 as house numbers. I crossed under a bridge, the highway number going over the interstate was 222. I went into a convenience market and the had a sign for hot dogs one for 1.40 or two for 2.22. I went into another convenience market on a trip. The same thing, water...two for 2.22. Twenty four hours has 1,440 minutes. 2:22 comes up twice in a 24 hour period. Night before last, I awoke out of a deep sleep and looked at the clock. It was 2:22. What are the chances of waking at exactly 2:22? These examples are just a few of the instances where this has happened. The odds of my seeing the number 222 as often as I do must be astronomical.

My wife died September 23, 2008. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is with me every day. It is a comfort to know she is with me. Am I being told by her that the RV will be 2.22? I do not have a clue. I also do not know why I see 222 so often.

I know that I will be branded as a "nut job" for this post. I know there will be jokes. I also know that what I have said is true. If anyone has any suggestions why I see this number so often, I would like to hear from you. Someone out there is involved in numerology may have some suggestions. I seek answers, not ridicule.

• Like 2

Rickybobby - don't let them making fun of you - bother you. Those who are familiar with God speaking - know this is no joke!! A friend of mine said the Lord told her "to get ready to be surprised!" I believe that is right. The Holy Spirit told me months ago - that He was upset because we were rejoicing over what we read on the internet and not in what He has been saying to us. Then "if" He told us the date - we would be focused on the date and not on Him. He knows us better than we know ourselves. If He had told us way in advance - we would slack off in prayer - being focused on that date - instead - we have clung to Him and sought Him for insight and wisdom. That is why the Word says - the rich say they are of need of nothing. We must always remember we need Him in everything and in every way. God knows how to get our attention and in the meantime - we learn who He is to us and discover how much He desires our affections. Hold tight - Rickybobby - He is faithful and true!

Behave yourself Mongo!

Rebeckie: Do you know GOD dosn't need Iraqi dinars, or for that matter any currency, to make his people rich. GOD's idea of riches, is a closer walk with him. there is no greater wealth than that, none. Do you remember when the israelites were taking the promised land and destroying those evil cities within it's boundries. GOD instructed them to kill every man women and child, even the live stock was killed. they were told not to take any spoils of war, even their money and gold. Why?.... because every thing was infested with UNGODLINESS. But there were some that didn't listen, they took the spoils of war, the money the gold and burried it under their tent. GOD seen this evil deed. punishment was swift, they were stoned to keep condemnation from falling on the Isrelites as a whole. My point.....we tend to think of riches in a physical sense, but there are higher riches to be sought after in the spiritual sense. I'm not saying that dinars are evil, but be warned, money is a powerful tool for satan too.

• Like 1

Behave yourself Mongo!

Thanks Rebeckie for encouraging RickyBobbie...!

Most don't understand - remember to use wisdom when communicating on a public forum.

Remember what the scriptures say about discerning these things, and not to share what will be trampled underfoot.

Have a great Sunday & be Blessed,

RON ;)

• Like 2