Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Certificate

I am a lifetime VIP but I have not received my Certificate.  How can I obtain a copy of a gifting letter?  Thanks

Hey Gary, just send an email to Julie at VIP@dianrvets.com and I am sure she can get you taken care of ASAP.  I'm sure she is a little backlogged but will get to you pretty quick.

I'm going to give you a quote from TG - When you paid for Platinum VIP, you received a confirmation email that required you verify your mailing address so the certificate could be sent to you. If you did not respond to that email, your certificate was not sent. Please check your spam folder to see if it is there. If you cannot find it, send an email to VIP@dinarvets and Julie will take care of it

They gifting letter is pinned in the OSI section close to the bottom of page one!  

Having no success with getting the e-mail from Julie to set up certificate and photo ID.  Also sent e-mails to her providing payment information and sign in info per Adam's recommendation, and, of course, check spam daily.  I'd like to get this finalized.  Have no problems accessing VIP etc forums.

AEB, you are showing as Platinum VIP so you are good to go!! 

Julie is pretty fast at getting things done! If this isn't settled by this afternoon I would suggest e-mailing her again VIP@dinarvets.com and also you can post these kind of questions in the VIP section as Adam and paperboy usually take care of the VIP section!

Let me know if you have trouble getting this taken care of!!

Bump

AEB - the photo id is at the bottom of the stack right now, not top priority.  So give that one a little time.  

As far as the certificate, if you are checking your spam folder daily & still haven't received it, then more than likely your internet provider is blocking it.  Adam recommends getting a gmail account - they don't block like others do.   

• Upvote 1