Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, at long last, here we are on the verge of an ending ride. It's been long, hard, nerve rattling and unsettling to say the least, but it does appear that it may indeed be about over. I am still refusing to hold my breath, but I have piled a stack of depends and an extra roll of toilet paper here next to my terminal just in case, preprogrammed the gps to the closest Wells Fargo branch and gotten the Valium ready just in case.

At this point my wife just sits and shakes her head at my optimism, which is better than grabbing the iron skillet, and is still, and will remain ( until it happens) a devout non-believer. I am confident that soon I will be the one laughing! Be that as it may, I think all of our lives are very soon do be completely different. No matter what amount it comes to, I think it behooves us all to do some good things for some deserving people, simply because it's the right thing to do. If the good Lord sees fit to bless us, then we must in turn pass the torch on to another, and another and another so the cycle remains unbroken.

Hopefully, we will all meet at the bank!

• Upvote 3

We have been in this since 2007 and have been through a lot of ups and downs. It is really hard to get excited at this point and time.  When I see the money in my account then I will get excited and start making plans.  Go RV and God bless everyone.

Well, at long last, here we are on the verge of an ending ride. It's been long, hard, nerve rattling and unsettling to say the least, but it does appear that it may indeed be about over. I am still refusing to hold my breath, but I have piled a stack of depends and an extra roll of toilet paper here next to my terminal just in case, preprogrammed the gps to the closest Wells Fargo branch and gotten the Valium ready just in case.

At this point my wife just sits and shakes her head at my optimism, which is better than grabbing the iron skillet, and is still, and will remain ( until it happens) a devout non-believer. I am confident that soon I will be the one laughing! Be that as it may, I think all of our lives are very soon do be completely different. No matter what amount it comes to, I think it behooves us all to do some good things for some deserving people, simply because it's the right thing to do. If the good Lord sees fit to bless us, then we must in turn pass the torch on to another, and another and another so the cycle remains unbroken.

Yes, absolutely, Money should never be the end but a means to an end. Have enjoyed your posts ezra.. :twothumbs:

Yes, absolutely, Money should never be the end but a means to an end. Have enjoyed your posts ezra.. :twothumbs:

Thanks. I have enjoyed it thus far. And I have to say that part of that enjoyment is due to the fact it aggravates the hell out of the missus! lol

I'm in the same boat. My wife thinks me a lunatic for wasting money we could have used for more important things. Would I love to be right for once! The first of any harvest will go to the Lord and I will spend the rest of my life trying to benefit my family and others in need. Good Lord let it be so!!!!!

God Bless and show us how to use any gains wisely.....

Thanks. I have enjoyed it thus far. And I have to say that part of that enjoyment is due to the fact it aggravates the hell out of the missus! lol

I quite enjoy your humor, wit and writing ability Mr Ezra Pound. Spin us some more as we wend our way through this journey tomorrow, and perhaps in the coming months...LOL