Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do people think the Dinar and Dong are tied together?

I always hear people saying Dinar and Dong going to revalue together or tomorrow or whatever. I never understood why people believe this?

I know the Dong is somewhat linked to the Chinese Yuan in their movements and maybe even Japanese as well but it doesn't seem Iraq and Vietnam are linked in any way. The only common thread seems to be people like us on this forum who buy dinar tend to buy dong and vice versa.

I don't get why people think they will RV together, they are two completely different currencies and two completely different countries that really have nothing in common and aren't tied together in any way. 

The only possible explaination I can see which I don't believe in woudl be the type of people who say there's some new world order trying to get rich or something but aside from some conspiracy theory I don't see how these two currencies are in any way tied together or would revalue at the same time.

• Upvote 1

yep. people who buy dinar, buy dong is the common thread.  And those who push those theories are tied with dealers.  The whole basket stuff, is just guessing at best. No one would know.  A revalue of any significant change, could have any combination.  For someone to consistently push, with such certainty, should yield caution.

i think its a bunch of crap tooo..

some people were saying theres going to be a global alignment of currencies and their would be multiple baskets of curencies revaluing and or devaluing   sincronized .. like  because of currency minipulations  they were found thru an audit of some kind to not have their books in order .. andthey say the imf was going to be realigning the rates  in accordance to the monetary system ..

ive not seen any links that  said this but they claim to of either read between the lines or  had inside intel .. some claimed they had friends inside the treasury dept  .. al kinds of wierd stuff.. then they disapeared,, and left this info on these sites .. who knows who they are that started this ..

they would never put out info telling everyone what currencys to buy and in which baskets they were coming in ..

then they started the tier crap .. they tag a rv to everything ..

i just would like to see this exchangable at banks .. at its rate

if they are going to lop ..then just lop .. if they are going to lop and rv  to meet their reserves .. then do it ..i heard they had enough reserves to cover the dinar by 2 and a half times .,. ..so a lop and 2 and a half time rv would be better than sitting on paper  or taking a loss selling it now to a dealer

ya for someone to push this issue you would think they would offer links along with their gab