Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sorry to burst the bubble, opinion

Is it really as inexpensive as they say? and there is more there than the hospital.

***///

Look up American ExPats in Panama....

excellent source on those threads / boards for any / all questions.

Medical care is excellent.  Even concierge medicine is practiced. 

We have our own Doctors that come to the Fish Camp if ever needed.

Gorgas Hospital was the American Hospital on the Pacific side of the Isthmus.

Have not had to go there in years, tho.

The perks for Seniors in Panama are awesome.

***///

Look up American ExPats in Panama....

excellent source on those threads / boards for any / all questions.

Medical care is excellent.  Even concierge medicine is practiced. 

We have our own Doctors that come to the Fish Camp if ever needed.

Gorgas Hospital was the American Hospital on the Pacific side of the Isthmus.

Have not had to go there in years, tho.

The perks for Seniors in Panama are awesome.

K, will do Sarge.  Thanks so much.  I can't wait to visit Panama you guys really have me excited about going.

I really could not care less if YOUR TEAM has 2000 years of experience.you and your team are as clueless as everybody else when it comes to what is going to happen with Iraq.go home.

i agree.  sounds waaaay tooo nesara-ish to me. #beatit.

• Upvote 1

This is all I read, "WE HAVE 200 years experience, I am right you are all wrong. I am a narcissist blah blah blah." Some points were good, but come Thursday WHEN they get released from chapter 7, they can stick thier 200 years. Because when they are wrong about something that may happen in three days will they admit, "We may have been wrong period and I am sorry for pi$$ing in your cereal this morning."

• Upvote 2

I was nurse in Air force and I did a 40 day tour with the Army in jungles of Panama!!! We landed in Panama City!!!! Incredible!!! All be safe and just enjoy!!!

***///

Tropical Survival Jungle Training Center... in Albrook / Curundu?

or outskirts of Howard Air Force Base on Venado Beach?

Did you eat tasty varmints like Iguana, Boa & Monkey...?

Would you go back...?

This is all I read, "WE HAVE 200 years experience, I am right you are all wrong. I am a narcissist blah blah blah." Some points were good, but come Thursday WHEN they get released from chapter 7, they can stick thier 200 years. Because when they are wrong about something that may happen in three days will they admit, "We may have been wrong period and I am sorry for pi$$ing in your cereal this morning."

***///

Loved this post.... worth repeating!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I know a seasoned citizen from the state of Missouri......every morning he steps out on his porch.....sniffs the air and shouts..."show me".....the money.......done this for 5 year straight.......

then says........going back to bed.....no RV today...........he is the only Guru/all knowing professional, that I know that's been right 365/5 years running.....so when these new experts show up.......I take anything and everything as just a little more info......as no one on any of these sites has been even close to being correct yet.........

• Upvote 1

people always say ya iraq has oil and gas but its in the ground ..if theres a better place for them to store it id like to know where or how they could do that ..the underground caverns ar the best place to store their oil ..ive posted this many times but im going to do it again .. from the world bank ..

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value
of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie
behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the
inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been
recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the
national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international
organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank).
Second, there are no
private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the
value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—
reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically
extracted or produced at the time of determination”—
and, therefore, it is
dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and
prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks
of the main energy resources (oil, gas,
and coal7) and to the stocks of
10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,
phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have
production figures.

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not
produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic
profi ts—rents—if properly managed. These rents can be an important
source of development fi nance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia
have successfully used natural resources in this way. There are no
sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining
countries.
Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to
transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other
forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and human capital.

or oil in the ground

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

On behalf of our entire team we extend warm greetings.

Our team is a group of retired economic professionals. We are seven strong in total with over 200 years of experience in the world economic picture with specific emphasis on currency control as it relates to the global concerns and the very outcome of each country’s internal growth. Having said this, What does all this mean?  Let’s take a look at what we do know.

1} Iraq has enough internal assets to RV or RI. Answer is yes, reason they have what many are saying is the largest oil supply, in the ground. Again in the ground.

2} Iraq has the largest reserve in the ground of natural gas. Again in the ground.

3} repairing relationships with its neighbors, still owe a bundle and they are not trusted. Question is why they have not written the check? Maybe still Trying to do control thing by getting the bigger and better deal, it is their nature, cannot stop that internal machine, it is who they are. Note, is time is  running out. we do not think so.

4} an RV would benefit the United States tax system. We have all heard about the windfall that the US Treasury would have. Our team knows that something is cookin in this area. I and the team have our strong opinions, you would not like what we are thinking but it is not for the people at all. We as a people are losing all rights and of course privacy has now become history. We do not like what we are hearing.

5} China stepped back but kept things at arm’s length while Iraq showed signs of internal development which is still not where the balance of the world wants their new international player to be. They are not there as of today. They {Iraq} are calling meetings, then they call another meeting, then after that, they call another meeting. This all means they are still not ready. Frankly they are stuck in the power mode of saying to the world we have the oil and other assets, we have the oil therefore you deal with us on our terms. These things are behaviors that give indication of the true sincerity of the Iraqi government. We believe the WH is really in control.

6} June 27th well you all know what is supposed to happen. Sorry to burst the bubble, we believe it will be delayed. Just because papers are filed does not mean anything to the Iraqi government.  

7} been rumors of small organizations in the giving arena will cash out this week, maybe even tomorrow, will not happen.

8} Take of look at this. If this is going to be so good for the people of the United States and the so called global reset then why is it not happening?

9} We have stated all along look to the WH. We have not seen any of the players in DC. Now if this is such a momentous event then why are the very players not here? Why are agreements not being formulated? We now believe that all will go directly back to original doc’s that have another administration’s signatures on them. I do not think that they can be superseded at all. The current WH must honor them today.

10} our team is still monitoring from here with two exceptions, we are on the ground in Panama City and in Hong Kong. As of today there is no abnormal activity in either of those cities which are major financial centers.

We as a team have a very uneasy feeling today. In the dynamics of the situation, we believe with all the evidence we have, there will be no RV/RI this week and chapter 7 will be delayed. Some smooth talking will come out of Iraq and the blame will go to the unrest in the political arena. With so many countries of the world having so many financial problems, why would there be delay. It is simple, but your conclusion will not be ours. If indeed Iraq wants to be a world financial power, then a RV/RI will happen but only with the WH. We are in belief that the WH does not want any power to go to Iraq, herein lies the one and only button. The United States cannot have 5 million plus millionaires on the street. A plan is being developed at this moment and our very freedoms, that our forefathers declared to us is now in severe jeopardy. The Federal Reserve will not allow this to happen the way so many feel it should. The windfall simply will not be there.

One last thought, think for example all the cases the SEC closed down due to what is called extreme or prime banking fraud. Meaning some organizations offered in their portfolios speculative very high returns. If this RV/RI goes off at anything above a certain percentage limit of, say 100% return on the dollar, then you will see our courts filled with lawsuits against the SEC and frankly, we believe many of the companies or individuals involved will have their life returned to them. Why, most of these complaints filed by the SEC clearly state fraud and deception. So when an RV hits, where is the deception or fraud stated in high returns. Wow this big. Yes clearly some were fraud but most were not.

You see there is a bigger picture here and we as a team feel all of these type of situations are being carefully considered by the WH. The button is at the WH and it is not pushed this week. This is again an opinion but based on practical working knowledge of over 200 years of experience.

What the future holds for this is a guessing game, but knowing how the WH thinks based on its actions from the past, it may very well be some time before anything real is accomplished. Remember that Iraq is operating everyday thanks to the good old greenback.

In closing, for the good of our country and others, we pray that this event will become reality.

May God grant all those in certain positions the discernment and personal strength to do the right thing.

DOCTOR...you sir and your so called..team...are ignorant jackasses....sorry to burst your bubble.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I really could not care less if YOUR TEAM has 2000 years of experience.you and your team are as clueless as everybody else when it comes to what is going to happen with Iraq.go home.

Yup.  200 years of credibility and control by the White House?  I see, global instability hinges on five million new millionaires.  What a load of crap.  No mention of historical and sectarian propensities which overshadow any peaceful move forward.

• Upvote 1

On behalf of my entire team we take this with a grain of salt like everything else and still wait and see........Could happen....could not happen   we will see

Heavy,

Agree with you.. we take it with salt, lime and Jose and we wait where the ball falls :)  

• Upvote 2

Yup.  200 years of credibility and control by the White House?  I see, global instability hinges on five million new millionaires.  What a load of crap.  No mention of historical and sectarian propensities which overshadow any peaceful move forward.

hey goat .. the only thing i could see is 5 maybe 10 million people quitting their jobs and going on a spending spree .. while opening up 5 or 10 million new job openings for  5 or 10 million people giving the us full employment ang possibly the growth necessary to grow out our economy of this mess

• Upvote 3