Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor? Dinar dealers must cease IQD VND sales by 27th.

Luigi1

You never know .. one of these days.. they will be right.. by the way the banks in UK stops selling IQD three months ago. 

I dont know if they will ever be right. Maybe this will be a never ending cycle of pumpers and buyers of IQD. Its like  groundhog day the movie. They pump so we buy and they pump some more so we buy more so on and so on.

well watermelon told pinapple that any country goes under united nations security council  chapter 7 that their currency goes to the crapper .. im waiting for bannana  to verify that ..

all their assets can be frozen and everyone dumps it under ch 7

sanctions holds back the economy ..its just a mess especially for their local currency

ill give bannana a call and see whats going on

• Upvote 1

ok im back .. bannana says in april of 1997 iraqi dinar exchange rate at the un went from .31   ///.... to ... 450.....,,, and by may of 1997 the exchange  rate at the un went to 1200 dinars to one dollar ,, and by july 1997 the un exchange rate on the iraqi dinar was 1690 to one dollar .. he recommends this web site for verification  >>  http://www.unjspf.org/UNJSPF_Web/page.jsp?page=FullExchangeRts

he says  click on iraq in the window and look at the exchange rates  to verify it ..

so in just a couple months time the dinar went from over 3 dollars for one dinar ,, to 1690  dinars for one dolar ..

• Upvote 1

from another source...

06-23-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-All IQD dealers must by law stop selling IQD and VND when it RV. Many will be closing shop by the 27th. Remember the 25th.

More Guru smoke, rumors or fact! What are your thoughts?

Would it be possible for you to contact Bluewolf and get a link to this so-called "law" because I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Oh wait, I just found out that it doesn't exist.

Bluewolf fail #634...(and counting).

***///

Who said they were closing up shop?  :shrug:

Folks that deal as currency Traders / speculators wouldn't close down because of an Iraqi RV.....

It's their business and their job..... sounds wonky....

anybody....? :confused2:

LUIGI... we love you.... don't drink guru Kool-Aid!... :wub:

Yup, especially that Lemon Yellow variety!

Resolution 986: On 14 April 1995, acting under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, the Security Council adopted resolution 986, establishing the "oil-for-food" programme, providing Iraq with another opportunity to sell oil to finance the purchase of humanitarian goods, and various mandated United Nations activities concerning Iraq. The programme, as established by the Security Council, is intended to be a "temporary measure to provide for the humanitarian needs of the Iraqi people, until the fulfillment by Iraq of the relevant Security Council resolutions, including notably resolution 687 (1991) of 3 April 1991".

Agreement: Although established in April 1995, the implementation of the programme started only in December 1996, after the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the United Nations and the Government of Iraq on 20 May 1996 (S/1996/356). The first Iraqi oil under the Oil-for-Food Programme was exported in December 1996 and the first shipments of food arrived in March 1997.

this is what  sanctions do to a economy

by the following april in 1997  iraqs dinar was destroyed after the first food shipment in march 1997

https://www.un.org/depts/oip/background/index.html

Edited by dontlop

from another source...

06-23-2013-Intel Guru Bluewolf-All IQD dealers must by law stop selling IQD and VND when it RV. Many will be closing shop by the 27th. Remember the 25th.

More Guru smoke, rumors or fact! What are your thoughts?

He must be a very popular guru. I just started a new thread with the same quote coming to me from a very close friend. If it could be confirmed by any one in Puerto Rico, I could get very excited early next week. I have my eye on a little island out in the Pacific.

I think they care and have a good idea what's out there. If there selling to dealers they obvious know that part.if u knew u were going to RV in lets say three days y would u keep selling at todays rate up to the RV them let everybody exchange at a higher rate the next morning not good business. We should watch the next action might be something there to this.I also heard that if u were to buy a single 25k note last week it was running about 22 dollars today its 45 dollars.i Haven't verified yet but will tomorrow

Because if they were even able to revalue, they are making money on your spread no matter if your buying before or after a revaluation....

Bad business would be skyrocketing the value of your currency in a short amount of time, driving up inflation when your trying to keep things stable.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[bluwolf] Watch out for banks they have been inform to say that do to the fact that the gov.does not have sufficient monies for this exchange,that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now how lame is this[bluwolf] A7 if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI I would spit in his face[suebuilder] Anyone hearing any different as far as cashing out this week….what is with the $ 2.39 RV rate..where did that rumor start?[bluwolf] Sue bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm factsthats a fact jackhe only works with confirmed facts  ask him

You're so funny, you really make me laugh.

Hello luigi what's the latest?

OK...Here is the latest...treat everything you hear as a rumor until such day you are cashed out, walking out of the bank with a fist full money and a big smile on your face.

Forget it is over when the fat lady sings. There are thousands of fat ladies coming out of the woodwork.

• Upvote 1

Assume, for conversation, it RV's at 1 to 1. And the anticipation is it will go to 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 over the next couple of years. Why would they stop selling?? Theres still  money to be made. Common sense should prevail...not rumors.

anyone who would fall for this marketing gimmick is a fool who deserves to be parted from their money.

i also heard ford and all other car companies are going to cease selling cars because of a new obama carbon law and you bettter run out and buy a new car today if you ever wanna drive again.

the vnd and iqd are in no way tied together except for the fact that those of us into one are into the other. also why would the government or anyone else for that matter tell you when it was gonna rv, plus why would the dealer even continue sellin and not just hoard their dinar for themselves.?

also though i dont believe in rv's an rv would not make dealers stop selling they would just adjust their rates and continue to make money

I just don't get it. I have never in my life seen grown adults continally lie to people. This guy too mentions God alot when he lies. It infuriates me. I wonder if they teach their children to lie too?

There's this place in the US called Washington DC where this type of behavior goes on 24/7 and it's been going on for quite a while.  For all we know, Bluwolf could be Nancy Pelosi or maybe Harry Reid.

• Upvote 2