Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So what's everyone up to ??

The Machine

Not much happening this evening on DV ..... So what are you all doing

I'm just sitting back relaxing with a rum n coke watching Ax Men lol.

Missus is gone to bed early, she's tired after the gym ..... Duck dynasty on soon .... that show just makes me want to quit my job , grow a beard and spend my days in the woods lol

• Upvote 6

hello mr machine, just got home, water all over the floor from washing machine, popped in a pizza, kicking off shoes and watching a bllgame and mopping up water... :lol:  :lol:

hello mr machine, just got home, water all over the floor from washing machine, popped in a pizza, kicking off shoes and watching a bllgame and mopping up water... :lol:  :lol:

ooppps...ballgame.... :wacko:  :wacko:

• Upvote 3

Thug and I are sharing a bottle of wine,,,,how r u tonight?

Is this a DV romance !!

oh i'm all good .... long day, as usual lol

water all over the floor from washing machine

ugh ... there's nothing worse, I hate when that happens

• Upvote 2

if this thing pops next week at 5.00 like that eagle guru is saying ill buy you a safe and then you can get a maid!!!!!!

ummmm.....if that guru has any sence at all then your on, but I really dont want a maid...safes are easy to crack open, and I really like to do things myself...unlesssssss...im on vacation....lol!!!!!!!!!!! and the cat pictures are cute..:)

Well.... my Administrative Ass't came over to the house today... and I said, sure you can bring the kids....(wtf was I smokin?!?!?!) I forgot what it was like having a 8 mo old and a 5 year old about the house... totally forgot... oh Lordie did I forget.... And then I said oh sure its fine if you want to stay the night..  (so we could get stuff done.. cause kids can kind of interfere with progress... )... The 5 year old is now running around the house with my ACH helmet on playing "military".... That was after dragging half the sand in the back yard into the house....  Sometime soon I am quite certain dinner is going to happen.... My AA is a great cook.... so I'm thinking I'll just stay up here hiding in the office until dinner time.... and then hide again for desert.... What time to kids go down for the night? I forget...  :surgeon:

• Upvote 5

Well.... my Administrative Ass't came over to the house today... and I said, sure you can bring the kids....(wtf was I smokin?!?!?!) I forgot what it was like having a 8 mo old and a 5 year old about the house... totally forgot... oh Lordie did I forget.... And then I said oh sure its fine if you want to stay the night..  (so we could get stuff done.. cause kids can kind of interfere with progress... )... The 5 year old is now running around the house with my ACH helmet on playing "military".... That was after dragging half the sand in the back yard into the house....  Sometime soon I am quite certain dinner is going to happen.... My AA is a great cook.... so I'm thinking I'll just stay up here hiding in the office until dinner time.... and then hide again for desert.... What time to kids go down for the night? I forget...  :surgeon:

You know what would be fun right after dinner ..... some Rayzur bootcamp lol

• Upvote 6

Not much happening this evening on DV ..... So what are you all doing

I'm just sitting back relaxing with a rum n coke watching Ax Men lol.

Missus is gone to bed early, she's tired after the gym ..... Duck dynasty on soon .... that show just makes me want to quit my job , grow a beard and spend my days in the woods lol

.........."rum n coke"??................(bad Bond!)..................so, that HAS to be stirred, NOT shaken............or the bloody coke fizzes up!

LOL...I can relate to each story and all I can do is laugh!!! Dogs are the best!! My Doberman and my Shih Tzu are so entertaining! Yes, the 10 pound bully will take on my 90 pound wus at anytime and win!!! Glass of wine amazing moon out there...all I good!!!

• Upvote 1

.........."rum n coke"??................(bad Bond!)..................so, that HAS to be stirred, NOT shaken............or the bloody coke fizzes up!

nah put plenty of fresh squeezed lime in there the coke doesn't fizz up lol.

My youngest and her hubby borrowed the boat last week.

I am spending this week end replacing Rub Rails,propellers, fixing dings in gel coat.

I sent her a text an hour ago saying get your own boat!

Well you know what boat stands for ... Bust Out Another Thousand  ..... that's why there's only one captain for every boat 

• Upvote 1

I'm busy counting my 10,000 in gold I won this week on World of Warplanes and ruminating on

what I'm going to spend it on. It's not easy working as an aerial combat test subject and not  

acquiring a case of PTSD from having been shot right out of the sky or arrowing in the dirt from

a wrong move chasing someone else around the sky in an alarming percentage of the air missions.

That would be defined as mostly all of them. But it is good high tension sweaty browed fun.

NMGarand

Hey Machine...I'm all for the woods..just got back..an ready to go back.... :woot: 

Yota I pretty much grew up in the woods ..... my parents house has 400 acres of untouched woodland behind it..... which is a rare thing in Ireland, camping , shooting, fishing building fort's and tree houses ..... I wish I could go back in time and stay there.

I'm busy counting my 10,000 in gold I won this week on World of Warplanes and ruminating on

what I'm going to spend it on. It's not easy working as an aerial combat test subject and not  

acquiring a case of PTSD from having been shot right out of the sky or arrowing in the dirt from

a wrong move chasing someone else around the sky in an alarming percentage of the air missions.

That would be defined as mostly all of them. But it is good high tension sweaty browed fun.

NMGarand

It's a good game but have your done it for real ...... I have  a license for a cessna ..... not exactly exciting but I get some air miles in

• Upvote 4

ooppps...ballgame.... :wacko:  :wacko:

Littlesam,

I am sorry to hear that.. I remember those days when I used to jam my laundry tub and would be running and cleaning the water :)  at least you have pizza cooking.

As for me, I just finished sweeping and mopping the floor and cleaning the kitchen.  The dishwasher is running, the washer is running :)

I might mix  something cold tonight with a lot of rum lol