Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV June 30th

Boozer

you people are so easily fooled. Yes chap 7 will happen. rv will not.....i said before and ill say it again....we are 3 years away from any rv.

And you know this because? Are you the one in charge, damn dude push the button already, what are you waiting for? I say your wrong.

you people are so easily fooled. Yes chap 7 will happen. rv will not.....i said before and ill say it again....we are 3 years away from any rv.

Didnt someone say that They have the big screen tvs up in Baghdad and the dong will pop right after the dinar. So once the auctions get so high we can party in Vegas? Get with it dude !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Didnt someone say that They have the big screen tvs up in Baghdad and the dong will pop right after the dinar. So once the auctions get so high we can party in Vegas? Get with it dude !

Me get with it ?. iam telling you...it will not happen this. $10000 says it wont rv this year. Are you willing to take my bet ?

typo....this YEAR. i was ment to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I remember getting up in the middle of the night to check CBI. lol  Yes I remember those Junes well. :)

Now... I sleep like a baby. :)

God, I remember checking the OANDA site every morning before I went to work, hoping I could turn around one day to never have to go back to work. Now I just keep my head tuned to OAKIE, BECAUSE HE WOULD NEVER STEER ME WRONG. :D

• Upvote 1

june 30th is sunday .... july 1st is a monday morning .. okie should go ahead and call it  just to be safe ..

then he can say ...see ..i told ya .. :tiphat:

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Most of us who have been here for awhile have seen many predictions come and go. Chapter VII was believed to be removed by some of the "Guru's" and the RV will happen just before or a very short time after. Of course not to mention the RV has happened and Tier 1 is already cashed in.

So here we are at such a great step forward and for the first time it seems they won't be taking two steps back. Some believe that the CBI needs to close for X amount of days before they RV or RI. With the understanding that Iraq isn't Kawait. When Kawait RI'd their Dinar, it just popped in the middle of the week with the banks open for normal business hours and without any special closed days prior.

Ive read a few clues that make me raise a eyebrow or two. Parliament has been meeting and per the articles, postponing for a day here and there, looks like normal for them.

Here's what made me think they are up to something, in some small articles its been stated that meetings are being held in "Secret" (they sure love that word) and just last week we see that they have had not one but three National or Simi-National meetings, two were stated to have been secret. Very little information on what they agreed upon and looked like just a bunch of fluff as for the explanation for the two meetings. Reported that when we thought parliament was retired for a couple of days because of a lack of participation, we see they were in meetings, just not reading or voting laws.

So we see they have been doing a bunch of something and it is so easy to speculate what they are really up to. Things are moving very fast for something and with Maliki possibly or maybe finally going to enact his agreements with the Kurds that have been on the table since he was made PM. Article 140 (Erbil) and the HCL are what we really need to be completed and they may have or going to in the next few days.

Be awhile since I've been excited that this ride is coming to a end. Thursday UNSC meeting isn't hope, it's going to happen and from all reports Iraq will be a sovereign nation free to become a player in the international economy. They want this and this is why I'm thinking just a short time to go. I still think they will RI back to the $2.86 international rate (3.22 was Sadam's in country rate) and will rise the 20% Shab'a was wanting.

So $2.86 before July 3rd is my guess.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI

Edited by Richardk
  • Upvote 5

Most of us who have been here for awhile have seen many predictions come and go. Chapter VII was believed to be removed by some of the "Guru's" and the RV will happen just before or a very short time after. Of course not to mention the RV has happened and Tier 1 is already cashed in.

So here we are at such a great step forward and for the first time it seems they won't be taking two steps back. Some believe that the CBI needs to close for X amount of days before they RV or RI. With the understanding that Iraq isn't Kawait. When Kawait RI'd their Dinar, it just popped in the middle of the week with the banks open for normal business hours and without any special closed days prior.

Ive read a few clues that make me raise a eyebrow or two. Parliament has been meeting and per the articles, postponing for a day here and there, looks like normal for them.

Here's what made me think they are up to something, in some small articles its been stated that meetings are being held in "Secret" (they sure love that word) and just last week we see that they have had not one but three National or Simi-National meetings, two were stated to have been secret. Very little information on what they agreed upon and looked like just a bunch of fluff as for the explanation for the two meetings. Reported that when we thought parliament was retired for a couple of days because of a lack of participation, we see they were in meetings, just not reading or voting laws.

So we see they have been doing a bunch of something and it is so easy to speculate what they are really up to. Things are moving very fast for something and with Maliki possibly or maybe finally going to enact his agreements with the Kurds that have been on the table since he was made PM. Article 140 (Erbil) and the HCL are what we really need to be completed and they may have or going to in the next few days.

Be awhile since I've been excited that this ride is coming to a end. Thursday UNSC meeting isn't hope, it's going to happen and from all reports Iraq will be a sovereign nation free to become a player in the international economy. They want this and this is why I'm thinking just a short time to go. I still think they will RI back to the $2.86 international rate (3.22 was Sadam's in country rate) and will rise the 20% Shab'a was wanting.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI

I'm with you go RV

Stay grounded,

End Quote

With all the due respect... It would seem to me these 2 statements of yours collide with each other. $2.86 before July 3 ( 2013, I'd guess you mean) doesn't sound so grounded.....Maybe one day.....

I would say this,  I miss SWFG.. :(  wonder what he would say with all these good news coming.

I miss his energy and optimism too, Nadita. By the way, good to hear from you again.

I think the rate at a dollar seems likely (or 1.13) given the ease of transition and dedollarizing Iraq...

Still feel it may float up....

They are not going to RV due to the hating done by this poster.  Apparently he must be on drugs to keep spouting off about Obama's muslim heritage.  No one believes this.

Kakadu is marinating in his/her own hate every day....that is the price these people pay. Unhappiness.

The rest of us can ignore them and consider them contrast - what we don't want for ourselves.

• Upvote 1

I would be completely ecstatic if we had an RV of 10 cents. Seems to be way too much instability and corruption in Iraq at this time for the world to take a huge RV seriously. Anything over .10 would be extra gravy in my thinking!

Of course I am not adverse to a huge $1-$2 RV but it just doesn't seem likely to me at this time. Of course being the nonexpert I am, I speak with complete authority on the subject. I learned that one from Okey :eyebrows:

Stay grounded,

End Quote

With all the due respect... It would seem to me these 2 statements of yours collide with each other. $2.86 before July 3 ( 2013, I'd guess you mean) doesn't sound so grounded.....Maybe one day.....

Umbertino I agree with you. I still believe in the RV but not at such an exhorbitant rate and there are no guarantees this thing will pop immediately after the release from chapter 7. A step in the right direction but if we have learned anything from this ride is that absolutely nothing plays out the way we expect.

GP weighing in

• Upvote 2

I am sorry to ask this question but have been off the site for awhile....what happened to SWFG?

didn't see the previous post answering the question about SWFG...thanks for the info...very sorry to hear of his passing...I always enjoyed reading his posts.

After the disposal of the international provisions INCREASE in the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR

29-06-2013

Hours after rid Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII of money, saw the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar.

According to a member of the Association of private banks Hilfi, the sword, "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar saw a return to a normal pace after the decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."

Hilfi said in an interview (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): "The rates of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar stabilized at 1210 dinars per dollar," pointing out that the COMING DAYS will witness a RISE CONTINUOUSLY to the VALUE of the IRAQI DINAR.

And ills Hilfi so that the bypass provisions of Chapter VII gain large, and EVERYONE BECOME CONFIDENT in IRAQI DINARS, especially in light of the large financial reserves of Iraq.

He added that the coming stage will witness a new investment-oriented is turnout companies and investors and citizens to invest in the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the economic landscape readings indicate the presence of a great demand for the dinar will contribute to RAISING the EXCHANGE RATE against FOREIGN CURRENCIES.

THE LINK : http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=106239#axzz2XTXc9V5i