Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For SWFG

umbertino

I've been told he loved AC/DC and Led Zeppelin... I'm not an expert of AC/DC music, I admit. I'll try my best.

This  is for you, our Friend.

AC/DC Greatest Hits.

01. Hells Bells 0:00
02. You Shook me All Night Long 05:11
03. Rock 'n Roll Train 8:18
04. Back In Black 12:25
05. Thunderstruck 16:22
06. If You Want Blood (You've Got It) 21:00
07. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) 25:14
08. T.N.T 30:42
09. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be 33:55
10. Have A Drink On Me 37:50
11. Big Jack 41:25
12. Highway To Hell 45:03
13. Let There Be Rock 48:05
14. Shoot To Thrill 53:57
15. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 58:56
16. Jailbreak (1974) 1:02:30
17. Hard As A Rock 1:06:38
18. High Voltage 1:10:35
19. It's A Long Way To The Top 1:14:02
20. Money Talks 1:18:22
21. Spoilin' for a Fight 1:21:27
22. Two's Up 1:24:03
23. Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution 1:28:44
24. Whole Lotta Rosie 1:32:27
25. The Jack 1:36:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFIpHWCvS0

Led Zeppelin 2.

00:00 "Whole Lotta Love"

05:33 "What Is And What Should Never Be"

10:19 "The Lemon Song"

16:39 "Thank You"

21:28 "Heartbreaker"

25:43 "Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)"

28:23 "Ramble On"

32:47 "Moby ****"

37:08 "Bring It On Home"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmXK2GpXDFg

Led Zeppelin 4

1. "Black Dog" (0:01) -

2. "Rock and Roll" (9:10)-

3. "The Battle of Evermore" (17:18) -

4. "Stairway To Heaven" (27:27) -

5. "Misty Mountain Hop" (42:46) -

6. "Four Sticks" (51:58) -

7. "Going to California" (1:01:05)-

8. "When the Levee Breaks" (1:07:36) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682NI7eA1FY

• Upvote 13

Thank you Umbertino -- it is the thought that counts as well as your intentions and  efforts - He would be  thrilled that you did this

Thanks for the kind words. I like thinking ( believing) he is indeed here and listening.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This is some crazy news does anyone know what happened?

Not yet, txwWrestling. I agree it's crazy and so painful .

Great tribute to SWFG, You are first class all the way my friend!!  :tiphat:

So kind of you to say, Bumper. I do appreciate deeply.

Really hope SWFG is liking the music.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Just read a post by DT where he reports something our Friend wrote  sometime ago about his musical tastes...."The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, CCR, The Beach Boys, Queen, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and U2"

He loved also all these groups besides AC and LZ ( first on his list).

Well... This will stay an open thread so everybody, if they want, can contribute and post the music he loved.

I'll try and do it myself too.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Am I missing something here. Did something happen to SWFG. You guys are talking as if he died or something. Someone please reply now Im starting to worry.

It was reported in Dinar Detectives this morning that SWFG passed away last night.  No details are yet known.

Am I missing something here. Did something happen to SWFG. You guys are talking as if he died or something. Someone please reply now Im starting to worry.

Millionaire....pls go the the Dinar news section.. There's a thread about  him.. Unfortunately he's not with us anymore..

Edited by umbertino

Many thanks umBERTino for your kind contribution in honor of SWFG.  I know if he was present he would be filled with joy, and probably blush a little bit. 

His choice of music was pretty awesome.  I remember listening to a lot of these artist growing up.  Thanks again Bert.

BB - God Only Knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7gckaJV-to

Many thanks umBERTino for your kind contribution in honor of SWFG.  I know if he was present he would be filled with joy, and probably blush a little bit. 

His choice of music was pretty awesome.  I remember listening to a lot of these artist growing up.  Thanks again Bert.

Thanks... It's not just my contribution.. It's all of us, of course. Everybody is more than welcome to post a music link on this thread...  .. There's a list above of all the groups he loved ( or most of them at least...). I'd be happy if someone does that.

Thanks for the kind words. Appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

Umb,

Thanks for starting this thread.  He is listening to better music in heaven :) 

I realize DV has become my family and friends that I frequent everyday.  Either I am working or bored or just curious :)  yes a lot of us have not seen each other face to face but the bond and the sense of community is here.  We mourn through our loss and we miss their presence, we rejoice when a baby is born, new job, wedding, healing, we pray and lift up and encourage each other, not to forget the banter and ranting but yet when one is fallen, we can unite and reminisce. The cyber friendship that seems to be so strange and far fetched but yet is so entwined in our daily lives.  We know each other through our usernames and yet, we manage to form friendship and we can miss a person.  Some have conversation through phone calls, emails, etc.  What started as an investment has led us to a deeper meaning such as friendship, love, sharing and caring.  I hope and pray that none of us will forget how we get here because we congregate in this site or other sites not by mistake or chance but because God led us here.. one way or the other, someone, somewhere, somehow has met our needs when we need the little push, an ear to lend, a shoulder to cry, and just being there.  

So, I will leave you with this :

LIVE WELL, LOVE MUCH and LAUGH OFTEN

Life is precious and a gift that we take for granted till we get a wake up call and realize how fragile life is, as it’s only a vapor…one minute we are breathing and the other minute could be the last breath we take, so enjoy it as you only live for today.

Love is a word that used very often even for hamburgers and hot dogs..
but do we know the true meaning of love ? if we say, we love…do we truly mean it ? if we say we love, we should show it in a simple way, in an act of kindness as love is the greatest gift of all and everyone needs love… so, instead of saying love, show love

It is said that laughter is the best medicine as it releases endorphins in your body, the chemical that makes you happy the more you laugh, the happier you are so don’t sweat the small stuff…find good in everything… chuckle at the things that bother you and soon enough it won’t bother you and you will be smiling and without you realizing, you will be laughing..

• Upvote 7

That's beautiful , Nadita. Thank you, dear Friend.

Pink Floyd - If.

Summer '68.

http://www.mrtzcmp3.net/pink_floyd_-_summer_%2768_1s.html

U2 - Under A Red Blood Sky ( live album).

1-Gloria

2-11 O'Clock Tick Tock

3-I Will Follow

4-(Trash, Trampoline & The) Party Girl

5-Sunday Bloody Sunday

6-The Electric Co.

7-New Year's Day

8-    40

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Awesome post Nadita...you hit the nail right on the head...great job burt all the sediments here are amazing. Really feels like family here. All you people here make me proud. Ty all

Thank you my Friend. You make me proud too. I agree that should be the Spirit every day...Coming together like that in peace and harmony , even though caused by a sad event, unfortunately.....

Maybe we can do it all the time. I know I have to work much on myself  about this.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Just read a post by DT where he reports something our Friend wrote  sometime ago about his musical tastes...."The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, CCR, The Beach Boys, Queen, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and U2"

He loved also all these groups besides AC and LZ ( first on his list).

Well... This will stay an open thread so everybody, if they want, can contribute and post the music he loved.

I'll try and do it myself too.....

Umbertino, what a kind and thoughtful thing to do for someone, well done Sir.

With Pink Floyd on his list, here is my humble contribution. 

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pink%20floyd%20learning%20to%20fly&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDrGuVa-4BVE&ei=Gvm2UduAMo3e8ATJ_4HQAg&usg=AFQjCNHaLKJjE2azuRteVUVhgBp6hRmOYA&bvm=bv.47534661,d.eWU

Umb,

Thanks for starting this thread.  He is listening to better music in heaven :)

I realize DV has become my family and friends that I frequent everyday.  Either I am working or bored or just curious :)  yes a lot of us have not seen each other face to face but the bond and the sense of community is here.  We mourn through our loss and we miss their presence, we rejoice when a baby is born, new job, wedding, healing, we pray and lift up and encourage each other, not to forget the banter and ranting but yet when one is fallen, we can unite and reminisce. The cyber friendship that seems to be so strange and far fetched but yet is so entwined in our daily lives.  We know each other through our usernames and yet, we manage to form friendship and we can miss a person.  Some have conversation through phone calls, emails, etc.  What started as an investment has led us to a deeper meaning such as friendship, love, sharing and caring.  I hope and pray that none of us will forget how we get here because we congregate in this site or other sites not by mistake or chance but because God led us here.. one way or the other, someone, somewhere, somehow has met our needs when we need the little push, an ear to lend, a shoulder to cry, and just being there.  

So, I will leave you with this :

LIVE WELL, LOVE MUCH and LAUGH OFTEN

Life is precious and a gift that we take for granted till we get a wake up call and realize how fragile life is, as it’s only a vapor…one minute we are breathing and the other minute could be the last breath we take, so enjoy it as you only live for today.

Love is a word that used very often even for hamburgers and hot dogs.. but do we know the true meaning of love ? if we say, we love…do we truly mean it ? if we say we love, we should show it in a simple way, in an act of kindness as love is the greatest gift of all and everyone needs love… so, instead of saying love, show love

It is said that laughter is the best medicine as it releases endorphins in your body, the chemical that makes you happy the more you laugh, the happier you are so don’t sweat the small stuff…find good in everything… chuckle at the things that bother you and soon enough it won’t bother you and you will be smiling and without you realizing, you will be laughing..

Nadita, that just about say's it all in my book. Thank you.

Take the leap of faith to always be ready for the next step.   :peace:

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 4