Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama and Kerry giving Billions in Weapons to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

Jun 7th, 2013 @ 10:21 pm › NTEB News Desk

The Muslim Brotherhood, which controls the Egyptian government, is illegally receiving bilions in military aid and weapons from the Obama administration vis Sec. of State John Kerry. So just in case you’re not sure what that means, it’s this: American taxpayer dollars are illegally being funneled to build the Muslim war machine in Egypt. John Kerry secretly waived the law in place to prevent this from happening, and the Obama administration worked to keep it hidden. Until now.

From Daily Beast: While employees of American NGOs sat in Egyptian prisons, Secretary of State John Kerry quietly waived the law that would prevent the U.S. from sending the Egyptian military $1.3 billion worth of weapons this year.

America, even Obama can’t believe how gullible and stupid you are.

Congress erupted in anger June 4, when Egyptian courts sentenced 43 NGO workers, including 16 Americans, to jail terms of up to five years for working in NGOs not registered with the government. Only one of those Americans, the National Democratic Institute’s Robert Becker, actually stayed in Egypt to await the verdict. He was given two years in prison. The other American organizations targeted included the International Republican Institute and Freedom House. All of those organizations had been operating in the open in Egypt for several years before the government raided their offices and forced them to flee the country in December 2011.

But what most in Congress didn’t know was that on May 10, Kerry had waived the restrictions lawmakers had put in place to make sure that U.S. military aid to Egypt wouldn’t continue unless Egypt made progress on its path to democracy, rule of law, and human rights. The State Department’s notification of Kerry’s move, which was never released to the public, was obtained by The Daily Beast.

The law that allows the State Department to give Egypt $1.3 billion each year in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) specifies that to get the money, the secretary of State must certify that Egypt is honoring its peace treaty with Israel as well as “supporting the transition to civilian government including holding free and fair elections; implementing policies to protect freedom of expression, association, and religion, and due process of law.” click to read the rest of the story on The Daily Beast.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=14107

• Upvote 1

***///

Now why in the sam hell would anyone continue to give tax dollars to a schmo who

keeps handing it over to those who seek to destroy US...?  We're being ripped off.

whilst we perish here under a collapsing dollar for lack of due diligence on our part by allowing an

assassin of Liberty & Justice & Freedom to RULE OVER US....

the 'king' has plans.... but not for US --- what he considers to be his serfs/slaves/dupes....

he seeks to USE US to shore up his true brethren who seek to eliminate US and Our way of life.

wake up.

• Upvote 3

from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon .

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

• Upvote 11

from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon .

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

***///

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

Thank You Neapolitan. Good Article.

Yes I watched C-span for a whole day as Rand Paul did a fillabuster and Kerry and McCain stood "shoulder to shoulder" demeaning him and giving their pompus speech about how he just didn't understand... this is "good foreign policy".

Paul specified "No $$$$$$$$ to anyone shooting at us".

I was so disgusted... I still could spit!

FYI :) This has been going on for a long time folks... Where was your outrage under baby shrub? Perhaps you weren't old enough to have noticed Papa Shrub and his NWO speech. It amazes me how when a Dem takes office all the sudden the devil has arrived...

yet all this is only business as usual.

Oh well... better late than never...

Here is an idea... try putting the blame where it is due... not on the puppet... look who is pulling the strings.

Bet you can't guess who? :rolleyes: 

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Maggie, Maggie, thanks for the FYI, but it does no good in bringing up what we should of done in the passed, the past has passed.  Now is now, and we are given another opportunity to take control of this and make changes for the good of mankind.  Let it go people.  Stop bickering about the past. 

We all know who is pulling the strings Maggie, but we can't cut the strings and move on if we keep wasting our energy on the past.  What are we going to do now.  Now is the time to voice our voices louder and passing articles like these on to everyone.  We have to continue to keep the people informed. 

DM, excellent piece. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank You Neapolitan. Good Article.

Yes I watched C-span for a whole day as Rand Paul did a fillabuster and Kerry and McCain stood "shoulder to shoulder" demeaning him and giving their pompus speech about how he just didn't understand... this is "good foreign policy".

Paul specified "No $$$$$$$$ to anyone shooting at us".

I was so disgusted... I still could spit!

FYI :) This has been going on for a long time folks... Where was your outrage under baby shrub? Perhaps you weren't old enough to have noticed Papa Shrub and his NWO speech. It amazes me how when a Dem takes office all the sudden the devil has arrived...

yet all this is only business as usual.

Oh well... better late than never...

Here is an idea... try putting the blame where it is due... not on the puppet... look who is pulling the strings.

Bet you can't guess who? :rolleyes: 

I know!! I know!! It's Bush. He did it!! LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let get this straight...

... my car needs repair for me to get to work, so does my neighbor's car. I give money to my neighbor to repair his car but my own still sits in the drive while I walk to work.  Something is wrong with this picture.

... my bills need to be paid and their cutting off the electricity tomorrow.  I send my next months check to my "friend" across the lake so he can run electricity to his new cabin.  Something is drastically wrong with my logic.

... the US Government cuts back on budgeting for our military because we don't want to loose any more troops.  A foreign military vows to take down the US government with as many bodies as necessary, so we budget to fund their military???!!!  Now that is really, really, smart!!  WOW, what wisdom!!!  (Dumb, really dumb!) 

• Upvote 2

Maggie, Maggie, thanks for the FYI, but it does no good in bringing up what we should of done in the passed, the past has passed.  Now is now, and we are given another opportunity to take control of this and make changes for the good of mankind.  Let it go people.  Stop bickering about the past. 

I know!! I know!! It's Bush. He did it!! LOL

Oh Girls, Girls... I know this is all over your pretty little heads. :)  It's Ok... :rolleyes:

Here I will make it easy for you... the "Puppet Masters" name does start with a B... the rest of the name goes like this... B-A-N-K-S-T-E-R-S.

Hope that helps. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh Girls, Girls... I know this is all over your pretty little heads. :)  It's Ok... :rolleyes:

Here I will make it easy for you... the "Puppet Masters" name does start with a B... the rest of the name goes like this... B-A-N-K-S-T-E-R-S.

Hope that helps. :)

All I'm saying Maggie, and I'm not speaking against your position on who's to blame.  My concern is we need to stop bickering about who's to blame.  We're taking steps backwards, instead of striving for better.  We have to stop working against each other if progress is to be made. 

This administration and its followers will not stop until they reign as one total power. 

God is calling His people to stand against tyranny, He's asking us to burn it in our hearts that tyranny is at hand.

Unity is what is needed, not division.  :peace:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Puppet Masters , banksters, rothschilds,  illuminate ,  Your right maggie. But pointing fingers at the past ,  present and future villains wont stop the reality of whats happening  now.

​We have to come together as a collective . A united force thats in agreement to stop the lunacy that's happening at the moment.  We can hash out the "who`s at fault" at a later date. Right now we must come together and all fight for the same cause. If this rouge government is supplying  our enemies with weapons  we must acknowledge it and let them know "WE SEE WHAT YOUR DOING"  and won't stand for it. We can't stop who`s behind it. But maybe we can stop them from succeeding.  

• Upvote 2

Puppet Masters , banksters, rothschilds,  illuminate ,  Your right maggie. But pointing fingers at the past ,  present and future villains wont stop the reality of whats happening  now.

​We have to come together as a collective . A united force thats in agreement to stop the lunacy that's happening at the moment.  We can hash out the "who`s at fault" at a later date. Right now we must come together and all fight for the same cause. If this rouge government is supplying  our enemies with weapons  we must acknowledge it and let them know "WE SEE WHAT YOUR DOING"  and won't stand for it. We can't stop who`s behind it. But maybe we can stop them from succeeding.  

Hi There Dog, sorry it took me so long to get back to you...

I appreciated your post and I very much agree we need to come together as a collective, united force in agreement.

Your right... pointing fingers at the puppets won't hep.

What I get so frustrated with is my inability to get across that the "Divide" is the Democrat/Republican arguments.

Heck, I can't bring up Bush's administration to point out that it is a different day/same lunacy?

I am angry about what has been going on with both parties for years!

We can come together and poke the politicians (puppets) with jabs until the cows come home... nothing will change.

They will just keep laughing at us for being so stupid. They have full protection from the banksters to do what they are doing.

If we want to change the status quo we need to cut the head off the snake... that is the Fed Reserve.

Honestly, I am sure the banksters are laughing their heads off every election because the cattle get so agitated while they are stuck in their little pens... arguing with each other about who would be best for our country.

You see it doesn't matter who the administration is (Rep/Dem) because... regardless... either one is still going to serve the puppet master.

To "stop the reality of what is happening now" we need to agree about who our real enemy is.

Only then can we fight together and be effective... and yes I do believe we could end the fed reserve if we came together on that single focus.

My only other hope is that the Fed Reserve will create their own demise by way of too much greed. They are looking pretty fragile right now.

I'll tell you what though... we had better be aware and educated enough to NOT let them create a new private bank to replace it.

Thank You Again Neapolitan For The Great Article... Keep Them Coming. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, with all that said, all I could think of when I read the post was how in the world do we keep sending so much over seas when we need help right here. ... West was told FEMA couldn't right a $50m check to rebuild the schools and infrastructure. The east coast is still trying to find funds to rebuild after Sandy...and the government is using the funds that we worked so hard to earn ...to send over seas. Sad thing is...it isn't going to stop. We haven't any control. They are going to do what ever they please. "WE THE PEOPLE" are fooling ourselves if we think we can do anything about it. THEY are running this show. IMO :shrug:

• Upvote 2

Hmmm I hope Arizona will vote Mac Cain out in 14. The state is my favorite. I hope to move there after Rv.

McCain is just as bad as obummer. He is a despicable coward that stabbed his own constituents in the back. This old *rick has got to go!! 

• Upvote 2

I bet I can guess who the chicken hawk was that went through here negged me. :rolleyes: I can tell by the pluss's they gave to themself. hahaha

And gee wiz.... I put so much thought into these post. :confused2: Oh Well... I guess that's what people do when they have nothing more to contribute.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Knowing all that I knew in 2005 about Obama and all that has taken place to right this minute . . . it's still a surprise to some people that stuff like this is going on ? Really ! Wake the HELL UP ! Think for yourselves. Don't parrot the party line. Stop being the Nodding Donkeys . . Yep, Yep that must be right, that's what he said.

Guess it just takes some folks longer to catch on. Glad they're opening their eyes . . . there's a lot more to come.

Get ready people, we still have  3 1/2 yrs left of this Communist Administration. You ain't seen nothin' yet !

Hi There Dog, sorry it took me so long to get back to you...

I appreciated your post and I very much agree we need to come together as a collective, united force in agreement.

Your right... pointing fingers at the puppets won't hep.

What I get so frustrated with is my inability to get across that the "Divide" is the Democrat/Republican arguments.

Heck, I can't bring up Bush's administration to point out that it is a different day/same lunacy?

I am angry about what has been going on with both parties for years!

We can come together and poke the politicians (puppets) with jabs until the cows come home... nothing will change.

They will just keep laughing at us for being so stupid. They have full protection from the banksters to do what they are doing.

If we want to change the status quo we need to cut the head off the snake... that is the Fed Reserve.

Honestly, I am sure the banksters are laughing their heads off every election because the cattle get so agitated while they are stuck in their little pens... arguing with each other about who would be best for our country.

You see it doesn't matter who the administration is (Rep/Dem) because... regardless... either one is still going to serve the puppet master.

To "stop the reality of what is happening now" we need to agree about who our real enemy is.

Only then can we fight together and be effective... and yes I do believe we could end the fed reserve if we came together on that single focus.

My only other hope is that the Fed Reserve will create their own demise by way of too much greed. They are looking pretty fragile right now.

I'll tell you what though... we had better be aware and educated enough to NOT let them create a new private bank to replace it.

Thank You Again Neapolitan For The Great Article... Keep Them Coming. :)

Your dead on mag agree with you completely. we have been sold out by both parties. We need to stand behind the constitution and stop the madness in wasington once and for all. They are all in league with the banksters and are getting rich while the country crumbles around us.

WoW your just so smart for a girl  :P