Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue tomorrow June 2, 2013 at 4:00PM Iraqi time. Why? Because I think so. How did I confimr it? I just did. I would recommend everyone run out, clear out your 401k accounts, checking accounts, sell everything you own and buy more Dinar.

No intel, no inside information, this is based on nothing. I just think so.

• Upvote 31
  • Downvote 29

The Iraqi Dinar is going to revalue tomorrow June 2, 2013 at 4:00PM Iraqi time. Why? Because I think so. How did I confimr it? I just did. I would recommend everyone run out, clear out your 401k accounts, checking accounts, sell everything you own and buy more Dinar.

Looks to be at least as credable (and twice as honest) as any thing I've seen from the so-called gooroos, so what the heck let's run with it.

Also, not sure why you got negged so bad for creating a rumor, afterall, that's how these things get started anyway.

Can't straighten it out all by myself but gave you a +1, just because.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I absolutely LOVE IT! rulesforrebels has done a great service for us all. He has used the SAME exact line of thinking and logic and proof that Okie and all the others have used for their repeated grossly wrong, exaggerated, made-up and idiotic proclamations. His "RUMOR" is equally or even MORE valid than any that have yet been reproduced on this blog.

Furthermore, he doesn't waste time. He just "puts-it-out-there."

Best "rumor" for the whole last year, sir! Keep it coming. SOMEBODY has got to counter the pretend garbage with something equally as good.

• Upvote 3

I'm selling the kids. I'll buy them back on June 3rd. Thanks for the tip.

This is so funny,  love it,   giving me ideas...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I like a man who says it as he feels it.   You tell em.   Go out there and kick butt.......... :cowboy2:  :cowboy2:  :cowboy2:   

• Upvote 3

:eyebrows:

You only forgot one thing!    This will be your last post! 

Go RV or RI Soon !!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the intel, you are to easy with your intel.......no song to sit through, no prayer session, no talking in riddles that we are suppose to figure out and no smoke and mirrors. not even stories that the iraqis are dancing in the streets. your the best, thank you for the information, you have a new minnion, thank, thank you.....

• Upvote 1

Dag nabbit rabbit. I'm still in my pajamas. I guess I better get up and get ready for this. Will we still get an e-mail or what? Oh heck I think I'm going back to bed. I've waited this long now it will have to wait for me. Booya Baby. Blessings to all. Bobbydee

• Upvote 1

Come on you guys and gals, let's clear up those negs someone gave rules. Just a light hearted person trying to have a little fun. I know it brought a little chuckle to my  heart and a smile to my lips. For those who may have wanted to believe it, come on, you need to be a little better grounded. Humor is one of the candies of life, it is to be savored, enjoyed, and remembered.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Finally.

• Upvote 1