Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK implemented a plan in EARLY NEXT JUNE to RAISE the EXCHANGE RATE of the IRAQI DINAR! (25 May 2013 12:23).

ALBUNDY

Dontlop, as smart as you are, I'm afraid this is going to drive you mad.  :lol: 

Allow me, if you will, a truck drivers perspective. We know recently that VP Biden, threatened the Obama administration to send troops back into Iraq because of religious violence.  This from an administration that wouldn't even send troops to Libya to save an ambassadors life. I DON'T believe for a second that the Obama administration gives 2 craps about any violence going on in Iraq. So why threaten to send troops. 

We also know that now the CBI claims to have already implemented a plan to raise the exchange value of the dinar in the beginning of next month. 

Consider this if you will. Iraq has promised many times in the past to raise the value of the dinar and not follow through. The Obama administration in dire need of money, could now be fed up with Iraq's games. I would imagine the conservation went something like this. 

"Okay you say your going to raise the value of the dinar, fine. If you don't do it, we WILL send troops into Iraq and take care of your problem."

Just a thought from a lowly truck driver. SUDDENLY!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I'm sick of this crap.  I think I'll take another trip beyond the infinite.  Be back later.

"Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."

HAL 3000

:D

• Upvote 1

Dontlop, as smart as you are, I'm afraid this is going to drive you mad.  :lol: 

Allow me, if you will, a truck drivers perspective. We know recently that VP Biden, threatened the Obama administration to send troops back into Iraq because of religious violence.  This from an administration that wouldn't even send troops to Libya to save an ambassadors life. I DON'T believe for a second that the Obama administration gives 2 craps about any violence going on in Iraq. So why threaten to send troops. 

We also know that now the CBI claims to have already implemented a plan to raise the exchange value of the dinar in the beginning of next month. 

Consider this if you will. Iraq has promised many times in the past to raise the value of the dinar and not follow through. The Obama administration in dire need of money, could now be fed up with Iraq's games. I would imagine the conservation went something like this. 

"Okay you say your going to raise the value of the dinar, fine. If you don't do it, we WILL send troops into Iraq and take care of your problem."

Just a thought from a lowly truck driver. SUDDENLY!!!!!

lol could be but i think obama is just trying to make his double white house pension .. i dont think he really cares about anything else ..

i never saw him say anything intelligent .. he reads what others  print up for him to read .. but obama  talking on his own .. nothing intelligent

They stabalized last weeks money auction.  But dont expect things to move "fast".  They never do in politics and more so Middle East.  Quite honestly we should sit tight till 2015 when OPEC is planning a change in exchange / currency that displaces the dollar.  The dollar had better start doing better if it is to remain as the currency of measure.

Edited by OfCamelot

I'm sick of this crap.  I think I'll take another trip beyond the infinite.  Be back later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLRzabppus

I'm sick of it too but Can't get off in the middle of the ride.  Never have yet and this is not the one to start on.  Just go ahead and throw up once or twice and you'll feel better.  At least for awhile ayway.  Hope it's not a tea cup ride cause the barf just rolls on the one next to you.  Then we all have to puke.  Been in ten years.  What's a few more?  Which direction is the infinite anyway?

DW

I'll give 50,000 dinar to every person that posts in this thread...if it rv's to anything better than 500 to 1 by the end of June.... Nah, make that next June.

GO RV!!!!!

I WILL GIVE YOU 1000000 DINARS IF YOU QUIT POSTING FOR EVER

• Upvote 8

The odds that Iraq and Iraqi media will release ANY info in regards to a RV prior to it happening are about the same as all the Democrats and Republicans in Washington holding hands and singing "We are the World".   It aint gonna happen.

• Upvote 1

lol could be but i think obama is just trying to make his double white house pension .. i dont think he really cares about anything else .. i never saw him say anything intelligent .. he reads what others  print up for him to read .. but obama  talking on his own .. nothing intelligent

My entire premise comes from the belief that Obama, like all presidents,

Is not truly in charge. I know it's hard for some to accept, but for me it's seems

Clear that the bankers (IMF) rule the world. Obama has repeatedly shown

That he can't put together a complete sentence without a promter. IMHO

He says and does what he's told.

• Upvote 3

I hope that means that will see an RV or an increase on the value of the dinar

Sunday, May 26 / May 2013 09:33 | : Ambassador Agency News

{Baghdad Ambassador: News}

CBI begins early next month, the application of a new plan to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar, according to the posted member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh Djiashi.

The newspaper quoted "morning," Djiashi of saying that "the central bank told the parliamentary Finance Committee that an action plan will apply early next June, would be enough to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar."

The Djiashi added that "the central bank works to reduce the number of companies that deal with it and put the money in the auction will lead to a reduction in the value of the dollar and the reliance on monetary policy open without complicated procedures and controls and a wide open field in front of the government banks."

The Finance Committee announced the formation of a small committee consisting of three deputies to monitor the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, stressing that the practical measures undertaken by the central bank last week led to address the problem gradually.

The House of Representatives had earlier guest and Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki agency and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar.http://assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-05-14-03-04-35/16576-2013-05-26-06-33-43.html

IX. Exchange rate arrangement:

The Central Bank of Iraq has been conducting foreign exchange auction on a daily basis

since October 4, 2003. The central bank followed a policy of exchange rate stability which

has translated in a de facto peg of the exchange rate since early 2004. However, from

November 2006 until end 2008, the CBI allowed the exchange rate to gradually appreciate.

As a result, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified to the category of

crawling peg effective November 1, 2006. Since the start of 2009, the CBI returned to its

earlier policy of maintaining a stable dinar. Consequently, the exchange rate arrangement of

Iraq was reclassified effective January 1 2009 as a stabilized arrangement.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/92667-iqd-backing/page-7#ixzz2UVTbFZ9i

whats to stop them from  reclassifying  to a crawling peg again

not saying this is what the article is saying ..but hey ,, things can change  according to the imf  as stated above they changed things around more than once  in the last 10 years

Yeah. When the Dinar was a crawling peg the Iraqis and everyone else loved it and were buying it up. Now all we have is a currency that is hard to use, with no confidence and is losing exchange value. They should at least return it to a crawling peg. Dinar  Frozen at a loser rate, makes me feel like a chump for holding it.

But knowing them. Those stooges are probably setting their goal at just holding it at 1165.

Edited by Doctor Smith

I'll give 50,000 dinar to every person that posts in this thread...if it rv's to anything better than 500 to 1 by the end of June.... Nah, make that next June.

GO RV!!!!!

I've noticed that fib hasn't been back to respond to anyone, so, I'm in on the bet :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

The law of attraction says "Believe it to see it" however in the case of the RV of the IQD ... I need to see it before I will believe it.... Enjoy your day all and thanks for your posts it's nice to pop occasionally to have a read

Well there is "I believe it, then I will see it."