Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank: a plan to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

yota691

Hamme55

Thanks for the line about egoic bashing. I think the difference is strictly definition. Lop is loss of profit. When a hyper inflated economy drops the zeros as we often hear about. An RD is a re-denomination... You can lump it all together to mean the same but its like apples and oranges. Both fruits but still different. LOL

Even Adam has admitted this difference in wording and definition a while ago but for the sake of the groups most tend to,lump them together. I like to put the so called informed in place when they use terms which show they are not really more informed than the rest.

In truth the person who I have always tried to stand up for is the newbie who isn't as understanding of the news he reads from these forums. This has been a long ride for me and truly a great learning experience. I'm not seeking ego at all... Seriously what people think here means little to my world. I try my best to learn and stay real...

I hope we all grow from this experience and that we make a nice profit too. If you do not understand how a lop only works in a HYPERinflated economy (which Iraq isn't) then please look it up. An RD can change the currency and or remove the previous value or stand side to side with it. I just Do not think this would be a beneficial,solution for Iraq given the current economic stability they are under... That is aside from debts and investors. Yet, anything is possible.

Sorry for typos...

Have a great weekend.

Keep the value of the notes was recessed due to the war. Yet, they did not have a viable currency pre war, as you know. Also the old currency in of itself was cheap and easily counterfeited. This new one the USA put into play is the most secure in the world. Do you think this was by mistake?

This is not a mistake. This is all by design.... IMHO.

Never were hyperinflated.... Correct.

• Upvote 2