Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5-23-13 SWFloridaGuy: It was my privilege to speak with the Senior Vice President for an international oil company. He is also a Strategic Resource Developer specializing in funding humanitarian projects globally and has connections with some of the most influential and powerful entities in the world.

He is a very busy man and I greatly appreciate him taking the time to answer a few of my questions. This is the first of many interviews I plan on showcasing in the near future. I'm sure we will get many differing hypothesize but I will make sure that they are at least provided by well-informed, educated individuals such as the man I spoke to this evening. My questions are listed first, followed by his response.

1. Iraq has emerged as the world's fastest growing economy in 2012 and 2013, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch and many others. Do you think that this among other factors warrants a RV/Float/Lop/PEP etc., of their currency and if so which route do you think they'll take?

2. The finance committee and CBI have mentioned that the Iraqi dinar may be going international soon. Do you think this implies raising the rate prior as a requirement or do you think it's in their best interest to take a more gradual, long-term approach to growth raising the IQD only a few pips at a time?

3. There were some studies done by Harvard and some independent research groups that suggested that Iraq should change the peg to a more broad based commodity peg or a PEP that includes oil in a basket with other currencies. Do you agree with this?

4. How significant of a role do you believe that political stability is right now and would it hamper or postpone the CBI moving forward with economic reform machination at this time?

5. Considering recent reports, how close do you believe Iraq is to joining the WTO with full accession?

SVPSRD RESPONDS: I don’t believe that Iraq is in control of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, except as it is needed for the internal mechanics, security and stability. I have listed here some suggested but necessary reading; which will help you understand who the PTB (Powers That Be) truly are and who is really controlling all the currencies in the world and how they are manipulating monetary policy around the globe.

I believe the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with Weapons of Mass Destruction but was motivated for monetary gain and control. The present Iraq Dinar was created by the PTB over the assets the country is sitting on and when how the IQD RV takes place will be when they are ready and have all their pieces ready and in place for what they are planning on a global scale.

If you read what is listed below I think you will start to see that everything from Bank Credit Swaps, Inflation, Deflation, Credit Bubbles, Bursting Prime Mortgage Bubbles etc are the results of global monetary manipulation.

There are 57 Central Banks in the world with the US Fed being the number one with its 12 Federal Reserve Banks, which is a privately held corporation that has nothing to do with the US Federal Government and then there is the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Bank of International Settlements.

The entire global monetary system is being controlled by a relatively small group of people and they are people you will very rarely hear about. This is where you will find all about Basil 1, 2 and 3, Bretton Woods, QE1, 2 and 3. Every swing of the world markets, currencies, gold, silver etc is a manipulation of some kind or another for the sake of a few at the top.

Start by reading this first book (The Creature From Jekyll Island” by G. Edward Griffin), it will change the way you look at the global financial world.

Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes.

Reads like a detective story — which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money. Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

“The True Story of the Bilderberg Group” by Daniel Estulin

Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group.

Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity.

The working press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world.

Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public.

This second edition includes an entirely new chapter and updated information on topics such as an earlier attempt to break up Canada and the portents of a North American union.

“The Battle of Bretton Woods” by Benn Steil (Author)

When turmoil strikes world monetary and financial markets, leaders invariably call for 'a new Bretton Woods' to prevent catastrophic economic disorder and defuse political conflict.

The name of the remote New Hampshire town where representatives of forty-four nations gathered in July 1944, in the midst of the century's second great war, has become shorthand for enlightened globalization.

The actual story surrounding the historic Bretton Woods accords, however, is full of startling drama, intrigue, and rivalry, which are vividly brought to life in Benn Steil's epic account.

Upending the conventional wisdom that Bretton Woods was the product of an amiable Anglo-American collaboration, Steil shows that it was in reality part of a much more ambitious geopolitical agenda hatched within President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Treasury and aimed at eliminating Britain as an economic and political rival.

At the heart of the drama were the antipodal characters of John Maynard Keynes, the renowned and revolutionary British economist, and Harry Dexter White, the dogged, self-made American technocrat.

Bringing to bear new and striking archival evidence, Steil offers the most compelling portrait yet of the complex and controversial figure of White--the architect of the dollar's privileged place in the Bretton Woods monetary system, who also, very privately, admired Soviet economic planning and engaged in clandestine communications with Soviet intelligence officials and agents over many years.

A remarkably deft work of storytelling that reveals how the blueprint for the postwar economic order was actually drawn, The Battle of Bretton Woods is destined to become a classic of economic and political history.

“The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” by Eustace Mullins

Mullins presents some bare facts about the Federal Reserve System with subjects on: it IS NOT a U.S. government bank; it IS NOT controlled by Congress; it IS a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest.

The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

“Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930-1973”

(Studies in Macroeconomic History)

This book covers the history of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the first-born among the international economic institutions, from its founding in Basel in 1930 to the end of the Bretton Woods system in 1973.

The first chapters explore the foundation of the BIS, its role in the financial crisis of 1931, the London economic conference of 1933, and in following years when central bank cooperation was mostly reduced to technical matters.

Considerable attention is devoted to the much criticized activity of the BIS during World War II. The book then deals with the intensive central bank cooperation from the recreation of Europe's multilateral payments in the 1950s and for the support of the Bretton Woods system in the 1960s. The last chapter is devoted to the involvement of central banks in the first timid steps towards European monetary unification and to the eurodollar market.

“The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, Cures” by Richard Duncan

In this updated, second edition of the highly acclaimed international best seller, The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, Cures, Richard Duncan describes the flaws in the international monetary system that have destabilized the global economy and that may soon culminate in a deflation-induced worldwide economic slump.

The Dollar Crisis is divided into five parts:

Part One describes how the US trade deficits, which now exceed US$1 million a minute, have destabilized the global economy by creating a worldwide credit bubble.

Part Two explains why these giant deficits cannot persist and why a US recession and a collapse in the value of the Dollar are unavoidable.

Part Three analyzes the extraordinarily harmful impact that the US recession and the collapse of the Dollar will have on the rest of the world.

Part Four offers original recommendations that, if implemented, would help mitigate the damage of the coming worldwide downturn and put in place the foundations for balanced and sustainable economic growth in the decades ahead.

Part Five, which has been newly added to the second edition, describes the extraordinary evolution of this crisis since the first edition was completed in September 2002. It also considers how the Dollar Crisis is likely to unfold over the years immediately ahead, the likely policy response to the crisis, and why that response cannot succeed.

The Dollar Standard is inherently flawed and increasingly unstable. Its collapse will be the most important economic event of the 21st Century.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I hope in your future interviews you're able to find somebody who will state their name and verifiable credentials.

Completely agree and that was my intention from the start.  I've even mentioned that several times in the past before I started doing this.  Unfortunately, due to some of the people he's involved with and international business dealings he conducts he just couldn't let me.  So, I apologize for that and I would feel exactly the same as you.  The others on my list like economic research companies and  Reidar Visser who I just got a response from today, I will of course be able to provide all their info.  In fact, one of my main selling points trying to do this is that in return I would advertise their research group or website for them.  This was just a different situation.  Anyway, point taken and I completely agree. 

Please also understand all I can do is ask the questions, I can't control the responses I receive. All I can do is my due diligence in researching their backgrounds prior. 

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 14

SWFG,

I think you are doing a fine, well done job in the interview and I understand if the source doesn't want their identity to be disclosed. I enjoy reading the interview and I learn a lot.  There are several books to read (when I have time) to learn more about the politics and banking system, or does it matter? when this rv's, I think everyone who is involved will get what we have been looking for and waiting for.  How we will invest and use the blessing we receive will be entirely up to the individual to manage and there are many financial planners and accountants and estate attorneys to hire.  If you are VIP, Adam will have his group to go to for help.  My suggestion will be to interview a few people and make sure the way their conduct of business also match your personality as you want to be able to discuss your investments with your person who you are paying to invest your money.  Make sure you are treated with respect and not one of the numbers.  My two cents :)

• Upvote 3

SWFG -

Thanks for recommending that we 'read up' on the history of the monetary system and what groundwork has been set even before our time.

I appreciate the fact that you are challenging us to educate ourselves before asking a barrage of questions, and maybe before we have acquired the mere understanding of the way things work.

Yer da man !

Now, where did I leave my library card.

Oh yea, AMAZON HERE I COME !

- ddprint22

• Upvote 1

I hope in your future interviews you're able to find somebody who will state their name and verifiable credentials.

Kind of like how "doctor robbins" is your real name and implies your  credentials to question others?  How come so many on here just want to attack others?  I'm not necissarily saying that is your point sir but just think what would happen if that were to happen.  Even the owner and the "Man" of this site doesn't use his real name.  And I don't blame him for it.  Just look at Adam's chat from Wednesday.  He was a little short this week and when asked about it, the whole thread turned into a clusterf   .After I re-read the thread I still didn't see where anyone attacked Adam, just asked a few simple questions.  And yes, I was one of them.  Apologies doc, I'm rambling on too long and this is not an attack against you by any means.  I see new replies are coming in as I write this.  I guess what I'm saying is that therre are other ways to get that info without putting it out here for others to attack.  I surely wouldn't put one of my contacts out here to get bombarded by individuals who don't have the "credentials" to do so. 

thanks for the info SWFlorida Guy in NC.

DW

only my ywo cents (but I have to find the emoticons) and learn how to use them

Neg away

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 7

Thanks SWF - its nice to see tht some people are trying to seek viable truths and provide it to us.... I see that the majority of us here truly appreciate it so I hope you continue to do so to provide us with the possibilities.

I always thought a great thread would be a deflation vs. inflation debate..... With taking the idea of bias out of the equation, I wonder how that thread would turn out... An economy really can't rely on one or the other getting away from them.

• Upvote 3

JJ7: This guy has nothing to do with and in no way believes in prosperity packages, Nesara or any of that nonsense.  You think I would have even spoken to him if he did?  I know quite a bit about who this man is.  This guy isn't some idiot I know from the chat rooms.  I never speak of the PTB and sure there are probably some very influential individuals who have aquired a certain ascendancy but am I able to read their articles, listen to their plans or have any clue how or if they have any control over what the CBI will do?  Of course not.  What I do know is the CBI controls the rate and the only way for me or any of us to judge what any other possible influencing party may be instructing them to do is by watching the preparatory steps taken by the CBI, GOI, Finance Committee, CoM, UN, IMF etc.   So, that is my personal preference and how I will continue to speculate on where we stand. 

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

JJ7: This guy has nothing to do with and in no way believes in prosperity packages, Nesara or any of that nonsense.  You think I would have even spoken to him if he did?  I know quite a bit about who this man is.  This guy isn't some idiot I know from the chat rooms.  I never speak of the PTB and sure there are probably some very influential individuals who have aquired a certain ascendancy but am I able to read their articles, listen to their plans or have any clue how or if they have any control over what the CBI will do?  Of course not.  What I do know is the CBI controls the rate and the only way for me or any of us to judge what any other possible influencing party may be instructing them to do is by watching the preparatory steps taken by the CBI, GOI, Finance Committee, CoM, UN, IMF etc.   So, that is my personal preference and how I will continue to speculate on where we stand. 

Loved the post, but I wanted more about the answers to your specific, well crafted questions. It turned into an interesting, but well-known to many here, long account of the history of the PTB.

Love to know more about the dinar.

• Upvote 1

Loved the post, but I wanted more about the answers to your specific, well crafted questions. It turned into an interesting, but well-known to many here, long account of the history of the PTB.

Love to know more about the dinar.

So did I. It took me like 20 minutes to write those dang questions.   Just kidding, I realize he sees this from a different perspective then us dinarians and just really appreciate his time.

• Upvote 3

Great Q's SWFG.

Your man responded with some vital history lessons in the mentioned books that need reiterating and unveiling to the masses.

I understand his need for anonymity and a skeptic could say he avoided answering the Q's....on a personal lesson maybe, but hey would you put your neck on the line to answer them directly....I doubt I would to given his position and contacts.

Keep them coming....part 1 was only the prelude right??? :eyebrows:

Whoever it was, I think the first question for anyone claiming an giant overnight RV is possible would be "WIth 75T IQD in the money supply and maybe 75B USD in reserves how is an RV beyond that ratio (which would let them go to 1000 iQD per 1 US) possible in the first place?".  Then we can get to who, why, how long its been planned etc.

• Upvote 2

SWFloridaGuy Interview Q&A Emailed To Recaps - 05/23/2013 

5-23-13 SWFloridaGuy: It was my privilege to speak with the Senior Vice President for an international oil company. He is also a Strategic Resource Developer specializing in funding humanitarian projects globally and has connections with some of the most influential and powerful entities in the world.

He is a very busy man and I greatly appreciate him taking the time to answer a few of my questions. 

This is the first of many interviews I plan on showcasing in the near future. I'm sure we will get many differing hypothesize but I will make sure that they are at least provided by well-informed, educated individuals such as the man I spoke to this evening. 

My questions are listed first, followed by his response.

1. Iraq has emerged as the world's fastest growing economy in 2012 and 2013, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch and many others. Do you think that this among other factors warrants a RV/Float/Lop/PEP etc., of their currency and if so which route do you think they'll take?

2. The finance committee and CBI have mentioned that the Iraqi dinar may be going international soon. Do you think this implies raising the rate prior as a requirement or do you think it's in their best interest to take a more gradual, long-term approach to growth raising the IQD only a few pips at a time?

3. There were some studies done by Harvard and some independent research groups that suggested that Iraq should change the peg to a more broad based commodity peg or a PEP that includes oil in a basket with other currencies. Do you agree with this?

4. How significant of a role do you believe that political stability is right now and would it hamper or postpone the CBI moving forward with economic reform machination at this time?

5. Considering recent reports, how close do you believe Iraq is to joining the WTO with full accession?

SVPSRD RESPONDS: I don’t believe that Iraq is in control of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, except as it is needed for the internal mechanics, security and stability. I have listed here some suggested but necessary reading; which will help you understand who the PTB (Powers That Be) truly are and who is really controlling all the currencies in the world and how they are manipulating monetary policy around the globe.

I believe the invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with Weapons of Mass Destruction but was motivated for monetary gain and control. The present Iraq Dinar was created by the PTB over the assets the country is sitting on and when how the IQD RV takes place will be when they are ready and have all their pieces ready and in place for what they are planning on a global scale.

If you read what is listed below I think you will start to see that everything from Bank Credit Swaps, Inflation, Deflation, Credit Bubbles, Bursting Prime Mortgage Bubbles etc are the results of global monetary manipulation.

There are 57 Central Banks in the world with the US Fed being the number one with its 12 Federal Reserve Banks, which is a privately held corporation that has nothing to do with the US Federal Government and then there is the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Bank of International Settlements.

The entire global monetary system is being controlled by a relatively small group of people and they are people you will very rarely hear about. This is where you will find all about Basil 1, 2 and 3, Bretton Woods, QE1, 2 and 3. Every swing of the world markets, currencies, gold, silver etc is a manipulation of some kind or another for the sake of a few at the top.

Start by reading this first book (The Creature From Jekyll Island” by G. Edward Griffin), it will change the way you look at the global financial world.

Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait! You'll be hooked in five minutes.

Reads like a detective story — which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Creature from Jekyll Island will change the way you view the world, politics, and money. Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again — or a banker.

“The True Story of the Bilderberg Group” by Daniel Estulin

Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world’s most powerful people—the Bilderberg Group.

Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American presidents, and the wealthiest CEOs of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity.

The working press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world.

Using methods that resemble the spy tactics of the Cold War—and in several instances putting his own life on the line—the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotels and has made it available to the public.

This second edition includes an entirely new chapter and updated information on topics such as an earlier attempt to break up Canada and the portents of a North American union.

“The Battle of Bretton Woods” by Benn Steil (Author)

When turmoil strikes world monetary and financial markets, leaders invariably call for 'a new Bretton Woods' to prevent catastrophic economic disorder and defuse political conflict.

The name of the remote New Hampshire town where representatives of forty-four nations gathered in July 1944, in the midst of the century's second great war, has become shorthand for enlightened globalization.

The actual story surrounding the historic Bretton Woods accords, however, is full of startling drama, intrigue, and rivalry, which are vividly brought to life in Benn Steil's epic account.

Upending the conventional wisdom that Bretton Woods was the product of an amiable Anglo-American collaboration, Steil shows that it was in reality part of a much more ambitious geopolitical agenda hatched within President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Treasury and aimed at eliminating Britain as an economic and political rival.

At the heart of the drama were the antipodal characters of John Maynard Keynes, the renowned and revolutionary British economist, and Harry Dexter White, the dogged, self-made American technocrat.

Bringing to bear new and striking archival evidence, Steil offers the most compelling portrait yet of the complex and controversial figure of White--the architect of the dollar's privileged place in the Bretton Woods monetary system, who also, very privately, admired Soviet economic planning and engaged in clandestine communications with Soviet intelligence officials and agents over many years.

A remarkably deft work of storytelling that reveals how the blueprint for the postwar economic order was actually drawn, The Battle of Bretton Woods is destined to become a classic of economic and political history.

“The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” by Eustace Mullins

Mullins presents some bare facts about the Federal Reserve System with subjects on: it IS NOT a U.S. government bank; it IS NOT controlled by Congress; it IS a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest.

The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

“Central Bank Cooperation at the Bank for International Settlements, 1930-1973”

(Studies in Macroeconomic History)

This book covers the history of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), the first-born among the international economic institutions, from its founding in Basel in 1930 to the end of the Bretton Woods system in 1973.

The first chapters explore the foundation of the BIS, its role in the financial crisis of 1931, the London economic conference of 1933, and in following years when central bank cooperation was mostly reduced to technical matters.

Considerable attention is devoted to the much criticized activity of the BIS during World War II. The book then deals with the intensive central bank cooperation from the recreation of Europe's multilateral payments in the 1950s and for the support of the Bretton Woods system in the 1960s. The last chapter is devoted to the involvement of central banks in the first timid steps towards European monetary unification and to the eurodollar market.

“The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, Cures” by Richard Duncan

In this updated, second edition of the highly acclaimed international best seller, The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, Cures, Richard Duncan describes the flaws in the international monetary system that have destabilized the global economy and that may soon culminate in a deflation-induced worldwide economic slump.

The Dollar Crisis is divided into five parts:

Part One describes how the US trade deficits, which now exceed US$1 million a minute, have destabilized the global economy by creating a worldwide credit bubble.

Part Two explains why these giant deficits cannot persist and why a US recession and a collapse in the value of the Dollar are unavoidable.

Part Three analyzes the extraordinarily harmful impact that the US recession and the collapse of the Dollar will have on the rest of the world.

Part Four offers original recommendations that, if implemented, would help mitigate the damage of the coming worldwide downturn and put in place the foundations for balanced and sustainable economic growth in the decades ahead.

Part Five, which has been newly added to the second edition, describes the extraordinary evolution of this crisis since the first edition was completed in September 2002. It also considers how the Dollar Crisis is likely to unfold over the years immediately ahead, the likely policy response to the crisis, and why that response cannot succeed.

The Dollar Standard is inherently flawed and increasingly unstable. Its collapse will be the most important economic event of the 21st Century.

• Upvote 4