Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on WGS, CMKX and more

RVWITHME

Ok, for those of you who want to know what's been going on with the World Global Settlements, the CMKX lawsuit etc.

They're saying the RV is coming "Soon", so that's my first Red Flag with this rabbit-hole, but who knows.

Anyway, here you go:

HODGES UPDATE ON CMKX INTERESTS TODAY, 17 MAY

[subtle] the Lawyer for cmkx interests just issued an update...there are connections with the dinar etc...

2. I know, understand, and empathize with your angst, frustration and anger engendered by the outrageous delays which have occurred. However, it is a fact that we are a relatively small part of the pay-out scheme. The overall WGS and GCR, with particular focus on the GCR have been the primary cause of these delays; not because of incompetence or similar reasons, but because of the vicious tornados generated by the ?cabal? which I have previously referred to as ?headwinds.? We have truly confronted and battled the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet [more I cannot say at the moment]. Although we have won, securing the peace has proved to be a herculean task. We are now at that point, at least based upon all the evidence and advice from good people across this country, and around the world. You can not truly imagine yet the effect that all of this will have on you, your family, your city, your state and country, and indeed upon the world. It will be life changing for all. 

3. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, the Global Currency Reset and all the associated/reliant programs are real. They are the instruments of great change - part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency; and every country will have asset-backed currency.  Yes, this does include Iraq and Vietnam which are the cheapest of the lot. The protocols governing implementation of these various programs have changed quite substantially as a result of the cabal?s interference as evidenced by the wholesale departure of many leaders and executives, and the arrest of more that 1,000 bankers for abetting financial fraud. 

The estimates of those who will be prosecuted after the completion of this, is in excess of 10,000. As I have said in the past, most of those I have denominated as ?miscreants? have, during these delays, been duly relieved of the money they stole [which has now been recovered by the US], and many others have been indicted. 

The concern has always been that since fiat currency systems always end up in the same place, the only correct way to compensate these shareholders, required ensuring that they received their payment in asset backed currency and could have access to a fair and transparent banking system.

There are other reasons related to the big picture, which may also play a part in these continuing delays. While as it has turned out, any delay seems patently unfair, the simple fact is that we will not receive our payouts until the financial imbalance in the world has been corrected. 

4. Although CMKX payments were not originally connected with the WGS, it has always been the case that they were dependent on its occurrence. That is because Bob Maheu, who was one of the White Knights, worked so assiduously to ?level the playing field? for more than 20 years.

5. The bottom line is that you will be paid a great deal more than any have the right to expect [based on the amount of their investment]. In addition, you will receive a payment for the unconscionable length of payment delay. I cannot guarantee when this will happen; what I can tell you is that it will be very soon. What does that mean?  ? It means that the Global Currency Reset into the new international, fully transparent, all digital, 1024 bit encrypted banking system will happen as soon as it is possible. Your first payment will be delivered at approximately the same time. 
A. Clifton Hodges (csbn 046803) hodges and associates

(edited for relevance to dinar and dong)

Lol ! Thx For The Post RVWithMe !  ;)  I Was Just Putting On My Foil Hat And Was Getting Ready To Broadcast This ! :unsure:

:D     :D   :D

But Here's A Link Should Anyone Be Interested .......

Read Full Post Here: 

http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=mofo&action=display&thread=10499

B)     B)

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Lol ! Thx For The Post RVWithMe !  ;)  I Was Just Putting On My Foil Hat And Was Getting Ready To Broadcast This ! :unsure:

:D     :D   :D

But Here's A Link Should Anyone Be Interested .......

Read Full Post Here: 

http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=mofo&action=display&thread=10499

B)     B)

Sorry to beat you to it Thug.

I was polishing my hat (foil can never be too shiney) near the computer when I got the news.

Good link. Went to bookmark the site and already had it in the archive, but I don't remember doing it.

For those of you who may be unfamilar with details of the WGS/CMKS saga, here's a little history on it.

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/08/the-world-global-settlement-funds-where-the-trillions-went/

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I thought the foil hat was to block the voices. I'm trying to get rid of them, not receive them.

Nah, foil just blocks the EMP waves, not the "voices". Ha!

On another note...

Hey Mods,

Why was this post moved from Rumors to OT when it clearly DOES concern the RV and we don't have and "hard news" that could make it anything OTHER than speculation (rumor).

That's what makes it so much fun...

Even Thug said he was going to post it there (rumors) and we ALL know how much "Fun" he is, LOL!

Maybe we could move this one back?

• Upvote 2

I drop by  the CMKX site every now and then to see what's new.

That's a whole other can of worms--- and the fraud on Wall Street.

I can't figure out why a hired attorney would string them along for so long.

There is one piece of this "update" that sticks out like a sore thumb- the 1024 bit banking encryption.

To "update" the world?  1024 bit encryption for banks was used almost 10 years ago--it is now 4096 bit-- and maybe 2048.

1024 is easily compromised these days.

On a different note- Mr. Hodges did publish a compelling eassay of sorts back in 2009 titled: "Wake Up America"

http://www.writebyte.net/Files/WakeUpAmerica.pdf