Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar for gold or silver?

robboys33

I suspect that once it becomes an international currency, that anyone would trade it for gold or silver.

Why does it have to be internationally tradable ...... Annyone could do it now ...... It benefits them if the do do it. Think about it there exchanging a non tradable piece of paper and in return there getting gold (dinar trade are getting the gold)

Sounds like a no brainer to me.

• Upvote 1

I suspect that once it becomes an international currency, that anyone would trade it for gold or silver.

I would much rather have gold and silver than dinar and would never trade it for dinar. some people may do it at a hefty margin each way making money buying in the dinar and selling you silver.

I've seen people in the buy/sell section of Craigslist trading Iraqi Dinar for silver however they wanted silver not vice versa. I personally would rather have silver than Dinar there's more demand for it, everyone finds value in silver, not everyone finds value in the Iraqi Dinar.

I also know that a while back Dinar Trade was giving away free Gold and Silver if you bought such and such amount of Dinar from them. I actually wound up getting a few silver one ounce coins from them with my purchases but no gold as I didn't buy enough to get the gold.

Silver will be top of my list when I am able to invest.   I have silver and don't think I will ever believe I have enough silver.   I have tracked silvers history for years and I believe silver should be higher that gold as there is twice as much above ground gold than silver and silver is used industrially (used up) where gold just cirrculates.( where's my spell check ) :)   Look up Ted Butler Archives or investment rarities.com and start your silver education!   This is actually a GREAT time to buy silver as it just dropped (JP Morgan manipulation in action! AGAIN)  It will go up and it will NEVER be worthless and once the JP Morgans of the world cannot manipulate with shorts anymore.  Watch out,  you could see a return of the 6 to 1 silver/gold ratio or sooo much better...just like the dinar... hold it, forget about it.... and wake up one day truly blessed (again) Just my thinking

• Upvote 3

I know when Dinarbanker (Sterling Currency Group) first started out posting his cash out process he said you could trade your IQD at RV for gold or silver. Then when the US Treasury stepped on that and curtailed his processes, he said you had to cash out in currency and then you can buy gold or silver and he would arrange deliver to you.

I don't believe you will be able to trade the IQD for gold or silver directly because you would be "avoiding" the tax on the gain.  If  you could say...trade it for gold then when you cashed your gold out one day there would be no capital gain as you would be just selling it to a dealer and the  "system" would not make any money off you.

I know when Dinarbanker (Sterling Currency Group) first started out posting his cash out process he said you could trade your IQD at RV for gold or silver. Then when the US Treasury stepped on that and curtailed his processes, he said you had to cash out in currency and then you can buy gold or silver and he would arrange deliver to you.

I don't believe you will be able to trade the IQD for gold or silver directly because you would be "avoiding" the tax on the gain.  If  you could say...trade it for gold then when you cashed your gold out one day there would be no capital gain as you would be just selling it to a dealer and the  "system" would not make any money off you.

Correct..you can't go straight to precious metals...you would need to cash out first then purchase either gold or silver

comment to blaineage - if you are reinvesting your rv money into something like EFT's or stock market) for silver or gold that might differ you capital gains?  ( I will only hold physical silver or gold)  EFT's are not backed by sufficient silver/gold from what I've read. My understanding is if you keep each purchases/sell of gold and silver under $10K I believe it is not reported to the IRS but you should do your own due diligence and talk to a coin dealer to verify. Make sure you shop around because the spread varies.  I also like buying simple one to 10 oz bullion of .999 fine and I do not pay extra for nusimatic.  Franklin halves pre 1964 are 90% silver and if you are of the mind that the US is taking a fall and that money will not be worth anything,  franklin halves might be useful for barter?  Just my way of thinking again.  From experience I can tell you that if you are not use to having alot of money you will not keep it long. I was warned and the only smart thing I did was buy silver and gold.  Purchasing silver/gold makes could help hold onto some capital longer and I was very thankful when I did that.  Also, should this RV happen, I will pay off everything,  again from experience I thought I would keep paying house payments for tax benetfits.  It didn't that but 3-4 years (when the money was gone)  to relize the error of my thinking. None of my comments are to be taken as financial advice.  I am only sharing my personal thoughts and what I have done to hopefully spark a desire in others to start expanding their thinking before they come into any real money.

comment to blaineage - if you are reinvesting your rv money into something like EFT's or stock market) for silver or gold that might differ you capital gains?  ( I will only hold physical silver or gold)  EFT's are not backed by sufficient silver/gold from what I've read. My understanding is if you keep each purchases/sell of gold and silver under $10K I believe it is not reported to the IRS but you should do your own due diligence and talk to a coin dealer to verify. Make sure you shop around because the spread varies.  I also like buying simple one to 10 oz bullion of .999 fine and I do not pay extra for nusimatic.  Franklin halves pre 1964 are 90% silver and if you are of the mind that the US is taking a fall and that money will not be worth anything,  franklin halves might be useful for barter?  Just my way of thinking again.  From experience I can tell you that if you are not use to having alot of money you will not keep it long. I was warned and the only smart thing I did was buy silver and gold.  Purchasing silver/gold makes could help hold onto some capital longer and I was very thankful when I did that.  Also, should this RV happen, I will pay off everything,  again from experience I thought I would keep paying house payments for tax benetfits.  It didn't that but 3-4 years (when the money was gone)  to relize the error of my thinking. None of my comments are to be taken as financial advice.  I am only sharing my personal thoughts and what I have done to hopefully spark a desire in others to start expanding their thinking before they come into any real money.

My friend, you and I are of similar philosophy. I was simply wondering because it is possible to buy physical gold in other currencies. I can buy it in Pounnd sterling/euro/aussie dollar/swiss franc etc. The gold is then mine, and stored in a safe place. I was wondering if this is done from a 25k dinar note or warka perspective, how could it be taxed as a US citizen if I buy under the limits. I know the immediate response it to say "well you gotta pay tax". I know, but how , why , and under what mechanism since I am not realizing a gain. Kind of like a 1031 or 1035 exchange.

My friend, you and I are of similar philosophy. I was simply wondering because it is possible to buy physical gold in other currencies. I can buy it in Pounnd sterling/euro/aussie dollar/swiss franc etc. The gold is then mine, and stored in a safe place. I was wondering if this is done from a 25k dinar note or warka perspective, how could it be taxed as a US citizen if I buy under the limits. I know the immediate response it to say "well you gotta pay tax". I know, but how , why , and under what mechanism since I am not realizing a gain. Kind of like a 1031 or 1035 exchange.

it's basically tax avoidance. as someone else mentioned there's a law that prohibits you from doing this. also, i could be mistaken but i believe most all deals of currency, metals, etc in the us have to go through us dollars before being completed. for example if i go to a currency exchange they won't do a straight exchange from euros to mexican pesos for me. they'll switch the euros into dollars and then sell me pesos. maybe its just a gimmick on their part ot make me pay margins on two exchanges but im prety sure legally they are required to do so