Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks FloridaGuy for this post.  This is one of the best opinion/statement that I have seen on hear quite sometime.  I agree with you when it comes to Iraq Dinar - When the time is right it will happen.  Thanks again

• Upvote 2

I think that something Adam said covers it best.

"And we wait."

I feel your pain swfg. Hang in there ;)

Hopefully pain is inversely proportional to pleasure. (exempli gratia) pleasure shared is pleasure squared.

Edited by Muleslayer

5-4-13 SWFloridaGuy: Once again I'd like to thank thos who continue to apply themselves and provide solid research such as Kaperoni, Enorrste, Adam Montana, Tlar, Scooter EG, Stryker, Enoch8, Yota691, Proteus and some I'm sure I forgot.

Well Thank Goodness That U Forgot To Mention CNN Because I Wouldn't Of Wanted That To Impune Ur Credibility ! :o

:lol:

Wuzzup Bro' ! I Pretty Much Agreed With Most Everything U Said !

Although I Didn't Quite Understand Some Of Those $10 Dollar Words U Were Throwing Around Like ...

Verisimilitude, Disequilibria, And In-Exorable ! :blink:

:D    :D   :D

Seriously Though I Appreciate The Fact That U Have Been Willing In The Past To Take On The "Missionary" Role Of Going To Some Of The Other Sites That We Here At DV Make Fun Of, In Order To Bring A Sense Of Rationality To Those Members There Who Are Obviously Preyed Upon !

I'm Sure That It Must Have Taken A Great Deal Of Restraint On Ur Part Not To Tell Them What U Really Feel !

Incidentally, I Know That I Am Way Too Much Of A Smart A$$ To Ever Even Consider Trying To Post On One Of Those Sites With The Hope Of Maintaining A Civil Discourse ! :rolleyes:

So Keep On Doing What Ur Doing SWFG !

And Please Continue To Keep Ur Peeps Here At DV In Da' Loop !

- CNN

B)       B)

• Upvote 3

You are more naive than I thought--after all this time you don't get it - there is an obvious monetary agenda per each one of your exclusions mentioned below, they are making money while you are presenting an academia textbook synopsis which has no application in this well casted scenario....catch a cab to the real world, while they snicker at you.

"Once again I'd like to thank thos who continue to apply themselves and provide solid research such as Kaperoni, Enorrste, Adam Montana, Tlar, Scooter EG, Stryker, Enoch8, Yota691, Proteus and some I'm sure I forgot."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147935-swfg-5413/#ixzz2SODGWGwK"
  • Downvote 16

How's your research going? Didn't you say you and some others were working on a paper? Did I miss it?

KK

I just typed you up like 2 pages worth of stuff and for no reason the page just closed arghhh..   Gonna summarize.  Here's the last email from Doug Casey concerning interview. 

Casey Research Customer support <subscribers@caseyresearch.com>
Jan 30
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
## Please reply above this line. Changes below will be lost. ##

Dear Casey Research subscriber,

Thank you for contacting us here at Casey Research. I just wanted to let you know, your email has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. If you need to update or add to your request, please reply to this email or simply give us a call.

Our subscribers are very important to us. We strive to answer all support requests within 3 business days. If your email was received on or just before a holiday or weekend, please understand that response time may be a bit longer.

Thank You,

Casey Research Customer support

Toll Free US and Canada 888-512-2739

For International Callers 602-445-2736

Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (Arizona Time zone)

Ok so I did a follow up call and they put me in touch with a couple economists that I'm trying to set up an interview with before I leave for the Oxford Club meeting in a couple months.  I want to get all this stuff on a recorder at least of maybe video.  I'm a bit concerned that they may give us news we don't wanna hear but I'll offer up whatever they say and we can come to our own conclusions.  I'm searching for currency experts who are well versed in macroeconomics, RDs, RVs, PEPs, Floats, Lops  etc.  Not looking for some idiot who knows nothing about Iraq and says the IQD is a scam like that retarded video the other day.  Also, not looking for some pumper idiot who's gonna tell me what I want to hear.  I'm screaning them pretty good and you'll be able to check his or her credentials. Anyway, prolly only a couple months away at the most unless these other two come through but they are gonna charge a lot for their time.  Oxford Club is free once you're a member.  Keep ya posted.  Hopefully, it won't be bad news but expert or not, even an educated opinion is still just an opinion.

• Upvote 5

You are more naive than I thought--after all this time you don't get it - there is an obvious monetary agenda per each one of your exclusions mentioned below, they are making money while you are presenting an academia textbook synopsis which has no application in this well casted scenario....catch a cab to the real world, while they snicker at you.

"Once again I'd like to thank thos who continue to apply themselves and provide solid research such as Kaperoni, Enorrste, Adam Montana, Tlar, Scooter EG, Stryker, Enoch8, Yota691, Proteus and some I'm sure I forgot."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147935-swfg-5413/#ixzz2SODGWGwK"

Thanks for the ignorant comment aimed toward my personal preference.  I enjoy watching Game of Thrones also. Please forgive me for daring to share an opinion.  By the way, you may want to explain to Scooter, Adam Montana and Proteus that they, according to you, are pumpers.  At least that's what I think you were implying.  You're not that well-spoken so a battle of wits would be rather boring. Up for something a little more active?  A little MMA sparring perhaps.  I way outta practice trust me and I'm sure the world's snickering over me would only carry over.  Keep in touch.  Would make for a good youtube video while we wait for this elusive RV.  Great chatting with you buddy.  :twothumbs:

Thanks everyone.  I still start off every morning by coming in hear and reading.  I just don't usually have the energy to leave a lot of comments anymore.  Feel like I'm just repeating myself.  Love reading everyone's comments though. Very informative and also crack me sometimes when you let those guys have it. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 12

SWFG, What's your take on this:

Urgent .. Barzani signed the agreement with Maliki

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2S3uqSBsZ

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147631-adams-wed-chat-5-01-2013/#ixzz2SOLKoYGR

Also,

Seven Point Agreement

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147652-seven-point-agreement/#entry1162917

Hmmm, Where Do I Start - Ok, I'll Start At The Top And End There .......

How Dare U Come On To This Site And Take A Swipe At Our Yota ! <_<

He's The Hardest Working NewsHound There Is - Period !

- CNN

B)B)

• Upvote 7

Great post Thug.  For real Yota is the Dinar King in my opinion.   K98 knights is awesome also.  But I swear I don't know how Yota does it, I really don't.  We all owe him a lot, he's spoiled us.

SWFG, What's your take on this:

Urgent .. Barzani signed the agreement with Maliki

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2S3uqSBsZ

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147631-adams-wed-chat-5-01-2013/#ixzz2SOLKoYGR

Also,

Seven Point Agreement

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147652-seven-point-agreement/#entry1162917

Thanks for the question and good to see you again.  Honestly, I've just finished a glass of wine and getting ready to crash but I have been researching that a lot as I'm sure many here has as well.  I'd love to bounce some ideas around with everyone tomorrow though.  Nite DV.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

Great post Thug.  For real Yota is the Dinar King in my opinion.   K98 knights is awesome also.  But I swear I don't know how Yota does it, I really don't.  We all owe him a lot, he's spoiled us.

Ya, I Hear U Bro - And No 'Dis To Woody (K98Knights) But His Name Wasn't Originally Mentioned !

I Appreciate Both Of Those NewsHounds And Won't Tolerate Any Unwarranted Criticism Of Them !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

Hmmm, Where Do I Start - Ok, I'll Start At The Top And End There .......

How Dare U Come On To This Site And Take A Swipe At Our Yota ! <_<

He's The Hardest Working NewsHound There Is - Period !

- CNN

B)B)

FYI: he/she will not be able to make comments back to you. Don't need people like that here at DV!

This is not the first time he/she has taken shots at Adam.

• Upvote 6

Thank you SWFG and I acknowledge Thug also, for standing by your mates viz Yota and k98knights.  I too, appreciate the efforts of the newshounds and also the honesty of Adam, SWFG and one or two others and for their knowledge and informed opinions they share with us. 

However, I am completely fed up with the whacko gurus who put their own vested interests ahead of any sense of integrity or ethics and, day in and day out, lie to us openly and blatantly.  While they might prove to be some comic relief on one level, the reality is that after a while they do get under the skin and I believe that recently the guru's have sunk to a level where they are compromising the essence of what dinarvets is all about.  I also consider that they do much more harm than good and I have expressed that sentiment on threads here on more than one occasion.  I think that providing internet space on this forum for the corrupt gurus is a waste of dinarvet's resources.  Is it time to refuse to give them any more free air space on dinarvets?   At the very least, can we not have a trash can to toss them in, placed down near the lopster bin perhaps.

• Upvote 2

Hey Ozmosis.  I totally get where you're coming from and I'm kinda torn on the issue myself.  However, lets face it... the rumors are out there.  There's just too many dinar sites and we all know the rumors whether they're posted here or not.  Honestly, I think people like Thug who post the rumors are doing the community a great favor because if this site were void of such ridiculous rumors the only comments the average dinarian would be suseptable to are the.... oh we love you Okie, please bare my children and Bulldog thank you for being my investment prophet and leading me to the promised land nonsense. When someone posts a rumor here it receives an reaction deserving of the content. 

This is the only way people will be able to hear both sides. For example: Some OOM idiot sees a link to DV about the a guru rumor and reads it and possibly for the first time his eyes are opened or at the very least he asks the right questions... which of course will lead to him being banned or castrated depending upon Okie's mood. I feel this way because as ashamed as I am to admit it over 2 years ago before I woke up and got banned from OOM I was actually one of those idiots defending him, waking up at 4 am thinking we RVd and waiting for the Hale Bop comet to accend to the heavens on Okie's spaceship. 

A couple years ago I used to think Adam Montana and another site were some kind of villians secretly plotting to make us sell dinar, reconstruct the Death Star and end the world as we know it (OOM Brainwash). Anyway, we can't be too harsh on the newbies because we were all their ourselves. This is also a good learning tool because it's one thing to be naive for a few months but when you perpetuate lies for years, there is no other explanation other than... well you already know.  Anyway, if any site ever should keep a rumor section, it's Dinar Vets because this is one place members can learn the truth.  Lemme put it this way... show me one guru rumor calling the rv that could possiblily motivate anyone to go out and spend their life savings on IQD or for that matter ever give origin posteror their chat room the time of day.

• Upvote 3

Hello SWFG.  Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post.  I DO hear you.  In particular - Thug (CNN) is one of my favourites and his humour helps life my mood when things get a bit slow but I must admit I have struggled as to why some of those gurus raves have ended up here....but, I do understand that they may help those who would otherwise believe the rubbish from those unscrupulous "gurus" - so in that sense Thug's work plays an important part to help us see the reality.    I have had dinar for 9 years.  I used to do a net search every 6 months or so to see if dinar had revalued and inbetween time put it all to the back of my mind.  I then found dinarvets late last year, and quietly read forums before joining as a VIP in January this year.  I have in the past been conned by the bad gurus - so much so I would get very excited and in anticipatory mode, only to be let down - time and time again.  I tried to keep the faith but in fact after a while it just made me sick.  Dinarvets has opened a new world to me, and I am in a much better place being part of dinarvets.  It was very lonely and isolating just doing my own net searches for years on end, without having anyone to trust, or anyone to share this journey with.  I now try to focus on the news and see the progress made the last 6 months in particular - re resolution of oil issues, opening up of air transport, the UK/Iraq visas, focus on infrastructure development, and so on.  I also see that there are still issues to resolve.  However, in my mind I consider, from facts that I have read, that Iraq does want to increase the value of its currency, to improve the quality of life for the Iraqi people, and to achieve its proper status on a global level.  These facts and many more lead me to believe that at some point in time there will be a RV.  Lots of talk right now about the zeros.  I believe that the zeros will have to go - but AFTER a RV - and to me, a RV of 1:1 seems most logical.  I believe this because of the opportunity for Iraq to use a RV process to increase the value of the dinar as this appears to me to be the most beneficial choice that could be made - for Iraq and its people.  I myself am a lay person without credentials - and this is why I enjoy your posts -SWFG - as you back up your opinions with facts and logic...and we can then form our own opinion like I have - whether my opiniont proves to be right or wrong.   This is also why I enjoy reading the top quality debates that regularly emerge unexpectedly on various threads on this forum.  We have a wealth of knowledge here and I am grateful to all of those who contribute their opinions and analysis of news items....I have learned so much in recent months and continue to do so.  I still get really upset that the crazy "gurus" continue to deceive and hurt so many people but now understand that if their comments are posted here that they can be exposed - and maybe that does in fact help people to be more aware and not be enticed to rush out and buy more dinar if they cannot really afford to do so.   

• Upvote 5

Hello SWFG.  Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my post.  I DO hear you.  In particular - Thug (CNN) is one of my favourites and his humour helps life my mood when things get a bit slow but I must admit I have struggled as to why some of those gurus raves have ended up here....but, I do understand that they may help those who would otherwise believe the rubbish from those unscrupulous "gurus" - so in that sense Thug's work plays an important part to help us see the reality.    I have had dinar for 9 years.  I used to do a net search every 6 months or so to see if dinar had revalued and inbetween time put it all to the back of my mind.  I then found dinarvets late last year, and quietly read forums before joining as a VIP in January this year.  I have in the past been conned by the bad gurus - so much so I would get very excited and in anticipatory mode, only to be let down - time and time again.  I tried to keep the faith but in fact after a while it just made me sick.  Dinarvets has opened a new world to me, and I am in a much better place being part of dinarvets.  It was very lonely and isolating just doing my own net searches for years on end, without having anyone to trust, or anyone to share this journey with.  I now try to focus on the news and see the progress made the last 6 months in particular - re resolution of oil issues, opening up of air transport, the UK/Iraq visas, focus on infrastructure development, and so on.  I also see that there are still issues to resolve.  However, in my mind I consider, from facts that I have read, that Iraq does want to increase the value of its currency, to improve the quality of life for the Iraqi people, and to achieve its proper status on a global level.  These facts and many more lead me to believe that at some point in time there will be a RV.  Lots of talk right now about the zeros.  I believe that the zeros will have to go - but AFTER a RV - and to me, a RV of 1:1 seems most logical.  I believe this because of the opportunity for Iraq to use a RV process to increase the value of the dinar as this appears to me to be the most beneficial choice that could be made - for Iraq and its people.  I myself am a lay person without credentials - and this is why I enjoy your posts -SWFG - as you back up your opinions with facts and logic...and we can then form our own opinion like I have - whether my opiniont proves to be right or wrong.   This is also why I enjoy reading the top quality debates that regularly emerge unexpectedly on various threads on this forum.  We have a wealth of knowledge here and I am grateful to all of those who contribute their opinions and analysis of news items....I have learned so much in recent months and continue to do so.  I still get really upset that the crazy "gurus" continue to deceive and hurt so many people but now understand that if their comments are posted here that they can be exposed - and maybe that does in fact help people to be more aware and not be enticed to rush out and buy more dinar if they cannot really afford to do so.   

Yeah I hear ya man.  Just got done slamming Okie pretty bad on Recaps but doubt it will be approved.  It kind of sucks because I'm usually a relatively happy go lucky fellow and it seems the longer I stay wrapped up in Dinar Land the more bitter I get.  I really like DV though.   I like the mix of intelligent comments, great newshounds, mods and sense of humor.  Anyway  time for me to take a bottle of ZZZQuil and pass out.....zzzzzz

• Upvote 2

I don't know if what SWAG has said is true, but if it is I want one of them there  "CODE NUMBERS. '' How do you get a membership  into one of these CLUBS and move up to Tier 1. That's where I want  to be when this thing pops. :backflip:

• Upvote 1

why are some of you people on here so rude to each other? ......yoda does a fantastic job and so does swfg....plus many others. if you dont agree with what they say then go somewhere else......go be a jerk on okie site.

You tell em...

• Upvote 1

Thanks and GM SWFG

You are respected by many here including myself.

Your opinions are always welcome.

Sounds like you have a case of Dinar burnout.

I too get this sometimes and take a break from this but like you I always come back for more.

One way or another there will be an end to this ride.

I'm still ALL IN until they make me get off

PC

• Upvote 2