Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They're Dropping The Zeros And Increasing The Values !

DinarThug

Dear bondlady...

not one article.....ever out of iraq...has ever mentioned turning 1 million dinar into a million dollars. theyve never told anybody their 1000 dinar.....or 1 dollar value......would become worth a thousand dollars. theyve never told anybody or incinuated a thousand dollars will turn into a million bucks. its very clear.

these articles arent for us.....they are for iraqi citizens. no iraqi believes their about to be millionaires. they wouldnt be rushing in for the daily high demand for the dollar......if they took the cbis message the way you do. no iraqi or iraqi bank would be giving up dinar for dollars....if the cbi was telling everyone the cbis about to turn everyone into millionaires.

Only speculators across the pond thinks its a mega rv. iraqis see the dinar ad unstable and about to be replaced. they arent being told their iqd is about to go up in value. your words amd speculation doesnt jive.....with the ACTIONS of the iraqi people. qfter years of deleting three zeroes......iraqis still dont want dinar....so they must not believe the cbi is saying what you think there sayn

When iraqis dont have such demand for another currency....id be inclined to start thinking...they are beginning to have confidence in their own dinar. thats a clue. when they wont get rid of their dinar....when they dont want usd anymore......id start to be a believer of your theory. until then....the usd is champion in iraq....and continues to be

Its illogical to think the cbi is telling iraqis rv is a coming........then we see the next day...there all rushing to the bank to buy dollars! Its illogical

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"However he said the bank had in place a plan to remove 3 zeros from the dinar, and issue a 100 dinar note that will be equivalent to $100 ."

http://www.azzaman.com/english?p=728

http://www/azzaman.com/english?p=728    

sorry i  don't feel like typing the whole article but here ya go...

http://www.azzaman.com/english?p=728  

the last link actually works , sorry ...

• Upvote 1

Which begs the question:  why isn't there even one person from the Mid-East on these boards with as much interest in the Dinar as we are?

Well there could be a couple of reasons.  They do not believe the dinar will be anything than toilet paper.  They would consider it a foolish financial move.  They have better things to do, like post with people of their language and watch out for human bombs!  In a nutshell, they are not interested in the dinar.

• Upvote 1

i know i'll regret this later but ....my buddy , who reads and understands arabic , said it talked mostly about dropping the zeros, taking maximum security to stop counterfeiting and money laundering and he said he thinks it's official that we will see the smaller denominations soon. okay go ahead and bash away , i know ya'll gonna call me a guru and everything else but it's ok i can roll with the punches.

• Upvote 7

Dear bondlady...

not one article.....ever out of iraq...has ever mentioned turning 1 million dinar into a million dollars. theyve never told anybody their 1000 dinar.....or 1 dollar value......would become worth a thousand dollars. theyve never told anybody or incinuated a thousand dollars will turn into a million bucks. its very clear.

these articles arent for us.....they are for iraqi citizens. no iraqi believes their about to be millionaires. they wouldnt be rushing in for the daily high demand for the dollar......if they took the cbis message the way you do. no iraqi or iraqi bank would be giving up dinar for dollars....if the cbi was telling everyone the cbis about to turn everyone into millionaires.

Only speculators across the pond thinks its a mega rv. iraqis see the dinar ad unstable and about to be replaced. they arent being told their iqd is about to go up in value. your words amd speculation doesnt jive.....with the ACTIONS of the iraqi people. qfter years of deleting three zeroes......iraqis still dont want dinar....so they must not believe the cbi is saying what you think there sayn

When iraqis dont have such demand for another currency....id be inclined to start thinking...they are beginning to have confidence in their own dinar. thats a clue. when they wont get rid of their dinar....when they dont want usd anymore......id start to be a believer of your theory. until then....the usd is champion in iraq....and continues to be

Its illogical to think the cbi is telling iraqis rv is a coming........then we see the next day...there all rushing to the bank to buy dollars! Its illogical

Spot on.  +1

• Upvote 3

thanks for sharing! O brave one..

i know i'll regret this later but ....my buddy , who reads and understands arabic , said it talked mostly about dropping the zeros, taking maximum security to stop. counterfeiting and money laundering and he said he thinks it's official that we will see the smaller denominations soon. okay go ahead and bash away , i know ya'll gonna call me a guru and everything else but it's ok i can roll with the punches.

• Upvote 1

i know i'll regret this later but ....my buddy , who reads and understands arabic , said it talked mostly about dropping the zeros, taking maximum security to stop counterfeiting and money laundering and he said he thinks it's official that we will see the smaller denominations soon. okay go ahead and bash away , i know ya'll gonna call me a guru and everything else but it's ok i can roll with the punches.

Yup, talking about an RD...not what we want.

• Upvote 2

ok they drop the zeros  what does that mean for the large notes

current 25k note = new 25

current 10k note = new 10

current 5k note  = new 5

current 1k note  = new 1

current 500 note = new .50 coin

current 250 note = new .25 coin

current 50 note = new .05 coin

• Upvote 2

jmo, i think when they refer to deleting the zeros , they are talking about getting rid of the large notes . again jmo , that then they will re-value close to a dollar . i think they said they will take up to 2 yrs. to draw the large denom. in. all this is just my opinion from the articles i read . i am in no way close to being an economist, forex guy or in any way an expert on all this . i could be totally wrong . time will tell ... i know some believe dropping the zeros refers to a lop and i respect their opinion . anything can happen . hopefully we will find out soon.

• Upvote 2

jmo, i think when they refer to deleting the zeros , they are talking about getting rid of the large notes . again jmo , that then they will re-value close to a dollar . i think they said they will take up to 2 yrs. to draw the large denom. in. all this is just my opinion from the articles i read . i am in no way close to being an economist, forex guy or in any way an expert on all this . i could be totally wrong . time will tell ... i know some believe dropping the zeros refers to a lop and i respect their opinion . anything can happen . hopefully we will find out soon.

I am a pro forex trader...deleting the zeros is an RD.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

yes sir , i realize that term is used to describe a lop in most cases , however i believe alot gets lost in translation. from what i understand the iraqis use words and structure their sentences differently from what we may be used to . also i remember a few articles where they tried to clarify what they were meaning by dropping the zeros and in those articles it wasn't referring to a lop. you may remember where they gave the example of just how 1000 dinar can buy one coke but after the dropping of zeros that  same thousand dinar bill will buy 1000 cokes.

to be honest i'm not good at debates . you could be right and i respect your opinion. however i'm sticking to a more positive side of this investment. good luck to us all on this .

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

current 25k note = new 25

current 10k note = new 10

current 5k note  = new 5

current 1k note  = new 1

current 500 note = new .50 coin

current 250 note = new .25 coin

current 50 note = new .05 coin

Cruelly correct. If that happens we get faked.

Edited by umbertino

yes sir , i realize that term is used to describe a lop in most cases , however i believe alot gets lost in translation. from what i understand the iraqis use words and structure their sentences differently from what we may be used to . also i remember a few articles where they tried to clarify what they were meaning by dropping the zeros and in those articles it wasn't referring to a lop. you may remember where they gave the example of just how 1000 dinar can buy one coke but after the dropping of zeros that  same thousand dinar bill will buy 1000 cokes.

to be honest i'm not good at debates . you could be right and i respect your opinion. however i'm sticking to a more positive side of this investment. good luck to us all on this .

go rv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh Thug, as much as I love you, I am never going to be able to get that out of my mind! :nooo:

I Did ! :o

Would U Like To See My Vacation Photos Where I Was Practicing On How To Delete The Zeros ?

1344449517_fat_guy_jumps_through_swim_ri

:D    :D   :D

I'm a French Model ..........deleting the zeros is an-lol. How come all the LOPsters are such experts on economics,currencies, & trades but invested in dinar?-lol

Good call Caz!

Cool that you are a French Model though!

r2 :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Google translates the title of the video as:

Experts criticize the start in the project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Also, I don't know Arabic but I believe in the video when they say "al banke markazee" that means "The Central Bank"

I know it's not much, but hopefully it helps a little

• Upvote 1

one last thing , i just confirmed with my arabic friend what "dropping the zeros" meant  . He said they are just talking about getting  rid of  the big bills , i.e. $25,000 note , 10,000 note etc... he definitely reads and understands arabic .  so to me this is good news , it confirms that term only means getting rid of the big bills . hopefully this will all be over soon . ok now go ahead and hit me with your best shot ...

one last thing , i just confirmed with my arabic friend what "dropping the zeros" meant  . He said they are just talking about getting  rid of  the big bills , i.e. $25,000 note , 10,000 note etc... he definitely reads and understands arabic .  so to me this is good news , it confirms that term only means getting rid of the big bills . hopefully this will all be over soon . ok now go ahead and hit me with your best shot ...

• Upvote 2

I Did ! :o

Would U Like To See My Vacation Photos Where I Was Practicing On How To Delete The Zeros ?

1344449517_fat_guy_jumps_through_swim_ri

:D    :D   :D

As I stated before, Thug. I really do think your posts (videos one) violate some statues or laws in most states and a few cities. Just saying to help keep you outta trouble with the internet cops!!!

I guess this beats seeing a fat man dive into a BROWN donut!!! Ask Umberto. He claims to have experienced that!!! hahahaha

• Upvote 1

My understanding is that she has a more believeable status that gurus. 

Much more. She analyzes news from Iraq newspapers and other news sources. Her analysis of these articles is highly credible.

Oh Thug, as much as I love you, I am never going to be able to get that out of my mind! :nooo:

Good call Caz!

Cool that you are a French Model though!

r2 :eyebrows:

Like that guy who is a French model on that t.v. ad where the girl says that everything they put on the Internet is true. LOL

• Upvote 3