Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dzhokar Tsarnaev Posts Bail

Dzhokar Tsarnaev Posts Bail
NEWS • Breaking News: Boston • News • ISSUE 49•17 • Apr 24, 2013
700.jpg?8106
  •  
  •  
  •  

BOSTON—Days after being apprehended for his alleged role in last week’s Boston Marathon attack,

suspected bomber Dzhokar Tsarnaev reportedly posted bail earlier today, prompting authorities to

release him from custody. “At approximately 8:00 a.m. this morning, the suspect’s attorney posted his $2,000

bond, making Mr. Tsarnaev a free man for the time being,” Boston Police Department Commissioner

Edward Davis told reporters at a press conference hours after Tsarnaev’s discharge from Beth Israel

Deaconess Medical Center, adding that the 19-year-old terror suspect is not considered a flight risk due

to his high recognizability and injured state. “Per the terms of his bail, the suspect will be unable to leave

the state of Massachusetts and must check in with officers once a week until his trial date. Should he

violate the terms of his release or fail to show up for trial, he stands to forfeit the entirety of the bond.”

Tsarnaev was unable to be reached for comment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Oh my word!!! $2000.00 bail... why he even got bail in the first place is beyond me but why in the world is it so low?!?! This is beyond stupid, hope no one else dies because he's outon bail...

Source

Shocked Dzhokar Tsarnaev Always Thought

Classmates Were Really Great Judges Of Character

NEWS IN BRIEF • Breaking News: Boston • News • ISSUE 49•17 • Apr 22, 2013

700.jpg?7469

BOSTON—After fellow students at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth expressed surprise at Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev’s alleged role in last week’s fatal attack, a shocked Tsarnaev told reporters today that his classmates had always seemed like they were excellent judges of character. “When I first read in the paper that my classmates thought I was ‘a really nice kid,’ I was stunned,” said Tsarnaev, emphasizing that “not in a million years” would he have suspected that his fellow undergraduates might turn out to be the types of people who would not notice that there was something deeply wrong with Tsarnaev. “I mean, they always seemed like such intelligent, perceptive individuals, but then you learn that they thought I was a normal, friendly, charismatic guy. It’s incomprehensible.” Tsarnaev added that it “just goes to show you never know with some people.”

Edited by jonjon

I am still try to figure out if he actually was the one who put the live bomb there.  His backpack does not match the bomb pack but it does match another guy's backpack.   And the photos show him leaving with his back pack.  Just not kosher to me. But hey, that's just me who don't just take the word of our bought and paid for media broadcasters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for saving my BP TG...cause when I read that my ears were starting to smoke   :bravo:  :bravo:  good catch

Amen to that EE, I was thinking that I have seen people that have been arrested for jaywalking have a larger bail than $2000  :lol:  :lol:

Oh my word!!! $2000.00 bail... why he even got bail in the first place is beyond me but why in the world is it so low?!?! This is beyond stupid, hope no one else dies because he's outon bail...

That was a typo. It's $2000 in salary. they are paying him $2000 as an advance on his new position as an ivy league professor.

• Upvote 1

Jon do you actually believe everything you read on the net?

You kinda remind me of my mom. (bless her soul shes been dead for years)

she loved that rag "the National Enquirer"  hahahahaha

She you used to get so pi$$ed at me when I told her .

Ma nothing in that papers true you know that dont ya.

She would look at me and say ." What did I raise a idiot.

Its right there in Black and white cant you read boy" hahahahahahha

Jon I know your smarter then that. so you must be posting this crap just to see what kind of reactions

You will get.

Thats cool

I can hang.