Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Middle School Girls FORCED to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation

Peace

Middle School Girls FORCED to Ask Classmates for ‘Lesbian Kiss’ During Anti-Bullying Presentation

These teachers need to be sued for damages. And all these parents need to take their children away from these sick people.

Posted By: Susoni [send E-Mail]

Date: Monday, 22-Apr-2013 15:19:38

This is just wrong on so many levels. .. I don't know where to start. I have *** friends (both kinds) and this, to me, is not even a *** issue. It is a personal rights issue!!!

Kissing is an intimate thing and this is tantamount to forcing students to have foreplay.

What isn't being mentioned is that the Educators themselves are the ones who are BULLYING students into doing this. All during an anti-bullying class.

Susoni

Imagine 13 and 14-year-old girls being instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss in a class exercise. The girls had no choice. The parents were NOT informed. But hey, if it falls under “anti-bullying,” than who are you to question it, right?

Red Hook, New York – A recent anti-bullying presentation at a middle school in New York that focused on homosexuality and gender identity has angered parents after their daughters have come home to tell them they were forced to ask another girl for a kiss.

According to reports, the session occurred last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, New York, near Poughkeepsie. A group of students from Bard College led two workshops for the youth, separated by gender.

During the workshop for girls, the 13 and 14-year-olds were told to ask one another for a lesbian kiss. They were also taught words such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Parent Mandy Coon told reporters that her daughter was very uncomfortable with the exercise.

“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough; now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” she lamented.

Coon stated that she was especially irate over the matter because parents were given no warning about the presentations, nor an opportunity to opt out. She is also dismayed that college students were granted the right to come into the classroom and encourage her daughter to be sexually active.

“I am furious,” she declared. “I am her parent. Where does anyone get the right to tell her that it’s okay for her to have sex?”

“The school is overstepping its bounds in not notifying parents first and giving us the choice,” another parent remarked. “I thought it was very inappropriate. That kind of instruction is best left up to the parents.”

According to reports, during the workshop for the adolescent boys, the students were counseled to keep a condom in their pocket at all times, and were taught how to identify a woman who is a “****.”

Thanks to reader J

Link for more:

http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/04/middle-school-girls-forced-to-ask-classmates-for-lesbian-kiss-during-anti-bullying-presentation/

• Upvote 2

It's called indoctrination. I heard on a radio station that this month there was supposed to be an event in the public schools that was put on by the g a y & lesbian agenda. I have a grandson in first grade. I spoke to my daughter about it and asked if she heard anything about it and she wasn't aware of it. We checked the school calendar and there wasn't anything on it either. I suggested she check with the school because it may be one of those things they keep under wraps. When elected officials and school officials have a class like the one mentioned in this thread it is irritating. Aaron Russo interviewed a Rockefeller 7-8 years ago, maybe longer, and was told that the womens lib movement was funded by the bankers s they could get momma out of the house and paying taxes and then they could promote their agenda in the public schools and indoctrinate our children. I believe the video is called "America, from Freedom to Facism". Better yet I'll try to include the link.

It's close to two hours but worth watching.

• Upvote 2

Willy1der,  I'll come back to this when time allows,  having to log off and on to reboot.  Something going on with my laptop. 

Okay I'll ask the big question "why"  why are we parents allowing this to take place in our schools.  Parents need to stay vigilant in the curriculum of their schools. 

Getting ready in my district to vote in some new School Board members.  One criteria I'm looking for in the candidates, is if they are God fearing individuals.  We need to get the Christian values back into the schools.  Parents research your candidates, your children, grandchildren education is in jeopardy.

• Upvote 2

If something sounds incredibly outrageous, chances are, its worth checking to see if there was some distortion in the story being told.

I would have been alarmed and heading for the school had my 8th grade child come home and told me she was "forced" to engage in an exercise wherein she had to ask another person.... boy or girl.... for a kiss..followed by kissing!! There is so many things wrong about that on so many levels. I personally found it quite challenging enough raising my daughter through her teens, without having the school "teach her" how to engage in any level of intimate behavior, with any body, at that age.

In any event, this story sounded way too off the hook for even the most "out there"school, so I checked it out..... And sure enough.... some of the parents freaking out had it bass ack ward..... once again.....

The purpose of this exercise, was to teach kids how to say NO to unwanted advances. Personally, I find it helpful that the school is teaching kids is okay to say NO if they are uncomfortable with something. I also rather like the idea of teaching kids to say NO, absent the felt need to beat the living snot out of a kid who is "different" than them (that would be the positive strategies for conflict resolution part of the program)....

Here is what the principle of the school said in response to the apparent projections of some parents (what's that about anyway):

Middle School Communication Workshop

Dear Parents:

I would like to thank the community members who attended the information meeting at Linden Avenue Middle School on Tuesday, April 16, to discuss the communication workshop for eighth grade students. For those community members not in attendance, the building principal outlined the topics discussed during the eighth grade sessions. These topics included: cultural stereotypes related to gender and gender identity, positive strategies for conflict resolution, and issues related to personal consent in relationships. All of these topics support our efforts to create a school environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, and bullying.

I appreciated the thoughtful dialogue about communication, supervision, and follow-up. I am confident that the middle school faculty will incorporate many of the suggestions into future programming. Dr. Zahedi, Mrs. Berardi, Mrs. Gaynor, and I remain available to all parents who would like additional clarification and/or would like to offer suggestions for future programming.

Regards,

Paul Finch, Superintendent

Some of these parents need to get a grip... seriously..... in this case, you have a school that's trying to teach kids how to say NO... and being okay with saying NO, absent the need to kill a kid who is different from them..... and then instead of talking with their kids, or being informed and reinforcing the lessons learned (say NO) the parents pop off and project all their stuff into it and turn it into a sexualized rant that does absolutely nothing to teach their child how to be comfortable in their own skin, saying NO, and being okay with NO....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4

isolationism doesnt work .. you cant remove your kids from certain things and think it wont effect them .. if they are teaching the masses .. this is the society  your kids will be living in .

they force you by law to send your kids to schools ..to learn basic fundamentals.. and now are teaching perverted  social  jestures

your kids will spend the rest of their lives in a perverted society like soddom and gammorah.

while you were at work .. they moved in on your rights and your childrens rights and your govt allowed it to happen .

i personally do no business at all with any of those types of people .

If something sounds incredibly outrageous, chances are, its worth checking to see if there was some distortion in the story being told.

I would have been alarmed and heading for the school had my 8th grade child come home and told me she was "forced" to engage in an exercise wherein she had to ask another person.... boy or girl.... for a kiss..followed by kissing!! There is so many things wrong about that on so many levels. I personally found it quite challenging enough raising my daughter through her teens, without having the school "teach her" how to engage in any level of intimate behavior, with any body, at that age.

In any event, this story sounded way too off the hook for even the most "out there"school, so I checked it out..... And sure enough.... some of the parents freaking out had it bass ack ward..... once again.....

The purpose of this exercise, was to teach kids how to say NO to unwanted advances. Personally, I find it helpful that the school is teaching kids is okay to say NO if they are uncomfortable with something. I also rather like the idea of teaching kids to say NO, absent the felt need to beat the living snot out of a kid who is "different" than them (that would be the positive strategies for conflict resolution part of the program)....

Here is what the principle of the school said in response to the apparent projections of some parents (what's that about anyway):

Dear Parents:

I would like to thank the community members who attended the information meeting at Linden Avenue Middle School on Tuesday, April 16, to discuss the communication workshop for eighth grade students. For those community members not in attendance, the building principal outlined the topics discussed during the eighth grade sessions. These topics included: cultural stereotypes related to gender and gender identity, positive strategies for conflict resolution, and issues related to personal consent in relationships. All of these topics support our efforts to create a school environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, and bullying.

I appreciated the thoughtful dialogue about communication, supervision, and follow-up. I am confident that the middle school faculty will incorporate many of the suggestions into future programming. Dr. Zahedi, Mrs. Berardi, Mrs. Gaynor, and I remain available to all parents who would like additional clarification and/or would like to offer suggestions for future programming.

Regards,

Some of these parents need to get a grip... seriously..... in this case, you have a school that's trying to teach kids how to say NO... and being okay with saying NO, absent the need to kill a kid who is different from them..... and then instead of talking with their kids, or being informed and reinforcing the lessons learned (say NO) the parents pop off and project all their stuff into it and turn it into a sexualized rant that does absolutely nothing to teach their child how to be comfortable in their own skin, saying NO, and being okay with NO....

Thanks for your due diligence and detective skills Rayzur......This whole thing sounded far-fetched to me as well.  Bullying has become an epidemic in our society, especially with the addition of social media such as Twitter and Facebook.  The airing of dirty laundry to the masses with a few simple strokes of the keys, before one's head has had time to hit the brakes, has caused children to take their own lives.  I hope more schools catch on and provide classes for our youth to deter future events.  Thanks again for being the voice of reason.   :tiphat: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Patty Angel you are absolutely correct.   In 1990 the State of NY passed out to schools and teachers a blue book which I labeled the "Stealth Curriculum"...I actually had a two hour live television talk show with the Superintendent of schools and the head of Curriculum....sad to say there were things in that book that would probably be censored if I even attempted to put them in this post...and worse it actually begins in kindergarten with instructions to 5-6 year old students to place a "condom on a banana"....I started my first school that same year....and have built two since....but this was a planned agenda that I first learned about when I was a professor at two major universities....Seicus, Nambla, the Humanist Manifesto I & II are just a hand-full of documents that "proudly" proclaimed the intentions of both the perverted and homosexual groups that authored them. Their statements are heinous and explicit...

and Rayzur of course they will deny it...just as the guests on my program attempted to until I offered to read aloud from the curriculum itself. One of the scariest things about the Stealth Curriculum is is states CLEARLY DO NOT include this in any lesson plan...nor allow the students or PARENTS to KNOW when you are teaching it....Dig a  little deeper....I did and was appalled by what I found....

sorry to disillusion you shabs but the Principal lied...by the way I am only minutes from this area

• Upvote 2

Dear Parents:

Regards,

Sorry Razur I respectfully disagree, I have to questions and raise an eyebrow when they want to help with cultural stereotype,  "gender Identity" strategies for conflicts.  They can word any way they want, doesn't mean they will teach it accordingly.   The school system is stepping over boundaries.  What I pay them to do is teach the basic needs and nothing more outside of that.  The rest, rest's in the hands of the parents.  How dare they come in and take over raising our children. 

One child was bother by it, can you imagine how many more felt the same.  When a child comes home and truthfully and sincerely  tells their parents that they felt uncomfortable with this exercise, then all eyebrows should be raised and question. 

Nope, not getting a grip when it comes to our children.  Parents don't give into their verbiage.

Sorry Razur I respectfully disagree, I have to questions and raise an eyebrow when they want to help with cultural stereotype,  "gender Identity" strategies for conflicts.  They can word any way they want, doesn't mean they will teach it accordingly.   The school system is stepping over boundaries.  What I pay them to do is teach the basic needs and nothing more outside of that.  The rest, rest's in the hands of the parents.  How dare they come in and take over raising our children. 

One child was bother by it, can you imagine how many more felt the same.  When a child comes home and truthfully and sincerely  tells their parents that they felt uncomfortable with this exercise, then all eyebrows should be raised and question. 

Nope, not getting a grip when it comes to our children.  Parents don't give into their verbiage.

in our case what opened my eyes was ONE set of parents whose daughter was traumatized over the condom use and when the parents complained, the school district actually tried to get child protective services to take the child from her parents...when I expedited the formation of my own "private Christian school"....the manual was sent to me as a matter of course...when I read it, I did everything in my power to bring it out from under the covers where the school district had hidden it....and I stated publicly that if parents really knew....there would be riots in the streets...sadly people have a very short attention span....  :( 

I bust my butt to keep granddaughter in catholic school just to avoid these agendas.

unfortunatly that doesn't keep crap away from our kids, It's better but I have a lot of friends that went to catholic schools and there stories where comparable to public schools.

Thanks for your due diligence and detective skills Rayzur......This whole thing sounded far-fetched to me as well.  Bullying has become an epidemic in our society, especially with the addition of social media such as Twitter and Facebook.  The airing of dirty laundry to the masses with a few simple strokes of the keys, before one's head has had time to hit the brakes, has caused children to take their own lives.  I hope more schools catch on and provide classes for our youth to deter future events.  Thanks again for being the voice of reason.   :tiphat: 

GO RV, then BV

Yes Shabs my oldest daughter was a victim of bullying until I went to her school and to the parents of these kids and gave them a stiff warning.. Then it magically stopped. Bullying is something I do not tolerate even if its not my own kids! Its not just social media that is to blame... The main blame comes from the administration of these schools with lack of discipline and expectation. If schools were run like they were when I was young, most of this crap would not be happening! 

Edited by sxsess
  • Upvote 2

Yes Shabs my oldest daughter was a victim of bullying until I went to her school and to the parents of these kids and gave them a stiff warning.. Then it magically stopped. Bullying is something I do not tolerate even if its not my own kids! Its not just social media that is to blame... The main blame comes from the administration of these schools with lack of discipline and expectation. If schools were run like they were when I was young, most of this crap would not be happening! 

Very true I can't tell ya how many times I received swats in elementary school (i was full of energy) and sent to the office a time or two, boy did my dad light me up for getting in trouble. but I am a bettter man for it.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Razur I respectfully disagree, I have to questions and raise an eyebrow when they want to help with cultural stereotype,  "gender Identity" strategies for conflicts.  They can word any way they want, doesn't mean they will teach it accordingly.   

Fortunately we live in a country wherein we can comfortably disagree with each other and live to chat another day  .. :). It does seem that they way you worded the subject being taught is a bit off however. I can't quite picture what would be "a gender identity strategy for conflict". I believe in contrast, they were teaching kids who are approached with something they are not comfortable with, to say so.... to say NO to the approach and be comfortable with that.... and not feel the need to kill the kid who approached them..... That saying No is enough...

So at what point do we believe someone is telling the truth about what is their intention? When we agree with the subject being taught? And they are lying because its something about which we are uncomfortable, or against? OR do we just decide to distrust any and everyone who steps outside our defined boundary? Do we distrust this principle because his stated intention for teaching is different from the way it was interpreted? 

In this regard my friend, we will likely always disagree. My children just graduated, and I still have 5 nieces and nephews in grade school. I want, I encourage, I hope that my children and nieces and nephews are comfortable enough in their own skin and who they are and what they stand for, that someone who is different does not offend them to the point they lose their core, or submit to another's values. And who is responsible for that. I am. My brothers and sister. And if we did our job well, then when life presents our kids with something about which they are unfamiliar, or oppose, they will not ever lose who they are or what matters to them, out of fear .... and yes, I mean fear.... when approached by someone or something who is different. It is my values that my kids know who they are, what it important to them, and that they are individually responsible for their lives and their choices. And to be as crystal clear as possible, their choice will not ever involve bullying, taunting, or any manner of physical or emotional violence against another, because they are different. We do respectfully disagree: I am happy for the opportunity given by the schools to continue honing in on these skills.... and if my child is uncomfortable, or upset, then I have yet another opportunity to work with him/her and in supporting their development of values and inner strength in knowing who they are and what matters..... And btw, this has nothing to do with tolerance... it has nothing to do with "them" its about you and how you live your life.... Its about being crystal clear about who you are as an individual and your journey in touching the lives of others by virtue of your walk....  

Sxsess.... I'm so sorry your kid had to endure that. I've had to deal with the consequences of bullying in the lives of kids and putting myself in your place, there is very few things that hits a parent in the gut more, than knowing that your child has been hurt and not knowing how to stop it, if you can stop it, and that is even happened in the first place. My hat's off to you in total respect that you went to the school and laid down the law. If only all parents were as involved as you.... And btw, and you probably did already, but hopefully you've spent a great deal of time talking with your daughter in acknowledging her strengths, her attributes, her accomplishments and her as a person in general.... to offset some of that negative feedback... 

Bullying is becoming pandemic... and is increasingly becoming lethal. Schools are almost desperate in trying to figure out how to deal with it. approach it, stop it... While the parents of the victims are generally involved, and its the parents of the bullies that seem to never show up... or work toward solutions... For whatever reason, they appear to be more comfortable with treating others who are different as the real problem, and not their child's intolerant aggression toward others.

I was just asked by my home town to come back and do school assemblies on bullying. So this is a subject rather fresh in my awareness as I put that together. I guess they figure because of my military experience and rather imposing/intimidating bearing, that the kids will listen to me... :lol:   :lol: Its not as easy as one might think. We can't just go into the schools and start whacking kids who are bullies. Yeah it would be nice, but doesn't really do much to solve the long-term problem. In any event, I appreciate what this NY school seems to be trying to do in teaching kids how to deal with others who are different, absent the need to hurt them physically or emotionally. If our kids had enough confidence in who they are as individuals, enough self-esteem and self respect, .... if these bullies were somehow able to transform and become comfortable in their own skin and who they are..... the majority of it would stop.... Of course, accomplishing the latter is the magic bullet we're all looking for. 

Oh and PS in general, bullies don't just pick on kids who are different cause they are gaay. I've seen them pick on other kids   because they weigh more than the majority (they are fat), they are taller than the majority, they are not as attractive as the majority, they wear glasses, their dad or mom has what they consider to be a second class job (janitor or house keeper), they are intelligent (nerd), they are vegan, they belong to a religion that is not in the majority (7th Day), they are not in the popular clique, they wear different clothes, they're poor, and on and on and on...... Everyone's child is a potential victim of a bully, if that child is not mainstream, mediocre middle of the road, blend in completely kid whose opinion is the same as the majority opinion.  And its not my game or rules.... its just what is.... 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

Oh and PS in general, bullies don't just pick on kids who are different cause they are gaay. I've seen them pick on other kids   because they weigh more than the majority (they are fat), they are taller than the majority, they are not as attractive as the majority, they wear glasses, their dad or mom has what they consider to be a second class job (janitor or house keeper), they are intelligent (nerd), they are vegan, they belong to a religion that is not in the majority (7th Day), they are not in the popular clique, they wear different clothes, they're poor, and on and on and on...... Everyone's child is a potential victim of a bully, if that child is not mainstream, mediocre middle of the road, blend in completely kid whose opinion is the same as the majority opinion.  And its not my game or rules.... its just what is.... 

Rayzur in these things we agree...any bullying is unacceptable...but I still fear that many are missing the point on this SPECIFIC case...I am "boots on the ground" in the community where this took place and as an educator myself am well aware of the agenda and the lies told to parents about EXACTLY what is being taught...I do NOT have time to reproduce the "manual" being used...(it is rather thick)...but it is sent to schools under the general heading (health)....I assure you it is FOUL and PERVERSE...

my point was that FEW KNOW that it even exists

• Upvote 1

Okay Rayzur, I must of read it wrong and I did or might of worded it wrong.  I agree with you on the bullying, no child should have to endure such treatment.

You say, at what point do we believe someone is telling the truth about what their intentions are, etc, etc.  I believe that would be when a child comes home and is not bother by it.  A child's voice speaks louder than anything. But when a child comes home disturbed at how this exercise is being done, then yes, their is distrust in the principle, for not forwarding all that is involved in this particular curriculum to the parents.  Every parent has the right to know what is being taught to their children.  When parents get a whiff of it, and is not informed of the actual curriculum, then of course parents will be upset.  Now I'm relating my answer to the main issue of the topic and that is, to the kissing.   This is what the parents were concern about and have every right to be.  No child that does not feel comfortable should participate.  

I believe at this age a child knows and has been taught by their parents of their moral values, right and wrong.  Because as you say, its about how we live our lives and touching the lives of others.

Thanks for you opinion Razur, I sense I might of ruffled your feathers, not my intentions.  :peace:

In 1990 the State of NY passed out to schools and teachers a blue book which I labeled the "Stealth Curriculum"...I actually had a two hour live television talk show with the Superintendent of schools and the head of Curriculum....

and Rayzur of course they will deny it...just as the guests on my program attempted to until I offered to read aloud from the curriculum itself. One of the scariest things about the Stealth Curriculum is is states CLEARLY DO NOT include this in any lesson plan...nor allow the students or PARENTS to KNOW when you are teaching it....Dig a  little deeper....

At your invitation, I dug deeper, as there seems to be a significant disconnect somewhere. The New York State curriculum has changed many times since 1990. Chancellor of NY City Joel Klein overhauled it completely in 2002 with his "Children First" new standard curriculum which via the interconnectedness of the system via USNY (as the head of the State system), was used throughout the state.  I don't quite know who you had on your live TV show.... but the head of the school system   in New York State is not referred to as a Superintendent. And while they might have been a Superintendent of something, they were not the head of the NY state school system nor should they have represented themselves as such.  They might have been a local administrator of some school operations in your area? The head of Curriculum is also not a Superintendent, and instead curriculum falls under the direction of a Deputy Commissioner, who I believe at present is Ken Slentz. The person who runs the actual office of curriculum is not a Superintendent, but is an Associate Commissioner.  That notwithstanding, the disconnect was enough that  I called a colleague from Dennis Walcott's office. As you know, Mr Walcott is the present Chancellor. My colleague had not even remote guesses as to what capacity a Superintendent would be representing themselves as the head of curriculum, why they would do that, or  what they were talking about. He was however appalled to hear there is something being handed out on behalf of the school system called a "Stealth Curriculum" and very disturbed to hear reports that teachers are being officially ordered to not let parents or students know that they are teaching this whatever it is.... Okay, he was more than disturbed... he talked sailor talk fluently. He was also annoyed about the derailment of efforts to keep our kids physically and emotionally safe, and discussed how  it would be nice if instead of reacting out of misinformation, people would instead offer productive solutions and means by which to keep kids safe from other kids. 

In any event, he asked me if you are saying this is being currently handed out; is it represented as official state school curriculum, and would you be willing to send a copy of this to the Chancellor's office?  I'm over it, but told him I would throw it out there. On the envelope, put Attention: Stealth Curriculum. He'll get it. If you need an address, let me know and I'll get it. Forgot to ask him as we went on to other things. I'm off to make more copper tile before I can sleep.... And yeah,  I'm also really over this whole tiling adventure as well..  :unsure:  And speaking of values, my son had better remember to absolutely love the work I did in his loft, or I'll wring his darling little neck.... Nothing like motherly love and guidance...  :D 

I don't know I guess you can call me old fashion and I'm sure one of these new age pshic doc`s will say i'm wrong but.

when I grew up just like wild animals kids had to find their pecking order. Some kids were natural athletes some were not. Some were smart some were not, Some big kids were bullies some were not. Sooner or later some one would take down a neighborhood bully and he would stop it. 3 more would take his place. It was just the natural order of things.

Nowadays I watch kids ball games where there`s no losers. how can you learn to be a good loser if there is none. How do you learn to be a good winner if everybody wins.

If your not that smart why not go to a trade school rather then a big collage . these kids come out of college and a lot of them seem to me are at a high school level and want to work in a suit and tie job. Reality kicks them in the a$$ real quick. There is a certain amount of pride in taking down the neighborhood bully. It can change your life forever in a positive way when you swallow that fear and stand up and do what you are afraid to do. We need bullys They have a job to do. 

America home of the BRAVE remember. Its hard to become brave when every aspect of your life ls controlled to the point of never knowing what its like to kick a bully in the nuts.. 

• Upvote 3

All good points dog.  However if I would have resorted to kicking a bully in the nuts back in the day.....my brothers would have pounded me into dust.  In their eyes kicking and biting were strictly forbidden tactics......As for me, just win baby!!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

hahahaha  how do you think I came by the name dog. If all else fails bite the SOB 

• Upvote 1

I don't know I guess you can call me old fashion and I'm sure one of these new age pshic doc`s will say i'm wrong but.

when I grew up just like wild animals kids had to find their pecking order. Some kids were natural athletes some were not. Some were smart some were not, Some big kids were bullies some were not. Sooner or later some one would take down a neighborhood bully and he would stop it. 3 more would take his place. It was just the natural order of things.

Nowadays I watch kids ball games where there`s no losers. how can you learn to be a good loser if there is none. How do you learn to be a good winner if everybody wins.

If your not that smart why not go to a trade school rather then a big collage . these kids come out of college and a lot of them seem to me are at a high school level and want to work in a suit and tie job. Reality kicks them in the a$$ real quick. There is a certain amount of pride in taking down the neighborhood bully. It can change your life forever in a positive way when you swallow that fear and stand up and do what you are afraid to do. We need bullys They have a job to do. 

America home of the BRAVE remember. Its hard to become brave when every aspect of your life ls controlled to the point of never knowing what its like to kick a bully in the nuts.. 

Dog, you must of grew up with my brothers, they were some touch guys and stood up to the bullies.  I didn't mind them defending me.  They watched me like I was their football.  Protect the baby LoL!!! 

Dog, back in the day you and I could do a lot of things to resolve differences that are not really options these days... I'm all for the wild west way of settling things.... but just  about the time you do, then some one calls the pole eese and it becomes a different scenario. 

I'm a year older than my brother and he and I would walk to school every day (1st and 2nd grade). One day my mom says my brother came home crying. She asked what was wrong and he said one of the kids down the street beat him up (he was such a tender hearted little guy). My mom, totally spun, said omg, where's your sister?!?! He said I told him to run home, so he did, and that I was still back there with the bully kid. My mom at that point was freaked thinking omg, he's beating up your sister too?!?!? At this point my mom was running down the alley toward the bully kid's house looking for me. To this day, she still laughs when she recalls the scene she came upon. She said, my heart was racing and I was worried you were hurt, and as I came around the corner, there you were,....... sitting on top of Tim, pounding his head into the ground each time you said a word for emphasis, as you told him don't you ever beat on my little brother again, or I will pound your head through the ground. okay? Apparently I kept repeating myself with the emphasis. Little Timmy was most relieved when my mom finally pulled me off him. 

What's  funny is both our families ended up in the same small town a few years later and we continued to grow up together into adulthood. We're all still very good friends, and every now and then, look back on that day laughing. Oh and my brother grew into a 6'5" man who I now stand behind if the spit hits the wall  :D

• Upvote 3