Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Right Now There Just Is Not Much Worth Reporting !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While SteveI + Ray Perform A Sgt. Schultz + Col. Klink Routine - "I Know Nothing"!

Good morning, I just wanted to start my day off by saying that I feel very good about this investment. My wife and I had a chance to visit with Ray and his wife last night for many hours. We all discussed this investment for a bit and we both feel very comfortable that your day is just around the corner. We both also feel very good about the rate and the progress that Iraq has taken so far and the future of this country.

I agree with you all about the timing as being lousy, however, just as long as it gets done is more reassuring than any other factor.

I have a very strong feeling that before May 1st they will finally accomplish this and we can all move on to the next chapter of our lives. Robin made such a nice comment about all of the good that most people will be doing with this to help others. We also talked about the non-profit and we ended our night feeling very good about our mission and looking forward to all of the great members that wants to join our team of helping others. If it goes into May, it will be the first part of it. Both Ray and I think the DFI fund deadline is really helping this along.

Iraq is doing this right so you can rest assured that when this happens it will impact lives of many, but foremost their citizens. Brace yourselves and get ready for a wonderful summer ahead of you.

As this coming week is about to start, Ray and I will do everything in our power to keep digging for more information we can share. Right now there just is not much worth reporting. Most everything appears to be done and the lose ends is what they will accomplish this week when parliament starts there sessions again. The ISX is ready to move forward and Asaicell is ready to start their IPO which has not been done yet. This is a very good sign to us.

Blessings to all. Steve

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I always wonder when I read steve if he can actualy write this crap with a straight face.

I see him as sitting there and after each sentence he re-reads what he has just written and bust out laughing .

k1211518.jpg

Maybe that is the face he makes when he's pushing that crap out his tuckus! More fiber, Steve. Might make it go easier!

He even got the t-shirt ...

ad1n.jpg

Love it! Ol Feldwebel Shulze! Just watched the original Stag 17 with William Holden the other day. One of the best war movies ever! Thanks for that

• Upvote 2

I got about 3 sentences in and considered stabbing myself in the eye with a spoon. " I feel good, we feel good, I know nothing". Why are you even posting Steve? next time spare us the couple minutes of our lives we just wasted reading this sheeple malarkey. All hail Okie, god of sheep!

Edited by Slappytats
  • Upvote 3

I always get a kick out of these semi humanoids always saying "once this thing hits, we know people will do good things for others who are less fortunate"... the funny part about that is, these semi humanoids AREN'T doing that right now!!! They're liars. Hahhahahaaaha... they are crazy! And they've been screwing with people for YEARS! It's wild to me that they repeatedly use that phrase in one form or another and yet they can't do it themselves. Wow! This "investment"... if we can still call it that... is like eating a sheet of blotters before opening Christmas presents in August. Yeah... just like that. Cray cray!! 

• Upvote 4

I always get a kick out of these semi humanoids always saying "once this thing hits, we know people will do good things for others who are less fortunate"... the funny part about that is, these semi humanoids AREN'T doing that right now!!! They're liars. Hahhahahaaaha... they are crazy! And they've been screwing with people for YEARS! It's wild to me that they repeatedly use that phrase in one form or another and yet they can't do it themselves. Wow! This "investment"... if we can still call it that... is like eating a sheet of blotters before opening Christmas presents in August. Yeah... just like that. Cray cray!!

Its like they're a bunch of actors.........

whoops

• Upvote 2

Actually I enjoy both sites, what I am not happy with is the actions of one person making the wonderful people of this site look bad.

This is the rumor section..lf you don't like the jokes we make of SteveI then go back to P D...but to neg me because you are a follower of the all mightly big BS'r...means you have no business posting in this thread...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This is the rumor section..lf you don't like the jokes we make of SteveI then go back to P D...but to neg me because you are a follower of the all mightly big BS'r...means you have no business posting in this thread...

I guess you are the only one who can post what they want? Oh wait as long as they agree with you they are okay. Tells me all I need to know about you!! :confused2:  :confused2:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It is not about the rumor, it is you went to another site with this original post said very rude comments representing DV. I have zero issues with the post here, just the fact you lashed out on another site for no reason seeking attention. Yes most things posted are rumor and wishful thinking but it still was uncalled for.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5