Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED SAYS GOODBYE TO DS

UNEEK

Med has said goodbye before  -  

Today, 10:08 PM Monday April 15 2013

thank you ds for the privilege of leading this site.....but and it is ok that people think they didnt insult me.....we must remember this.....it is not the perception of the one who says it.....but the one who receives it......it is only their perception that matters......so again ty but good bye.....good luck.....i am going to return to my normal life......you all are close enough that i dont need to be here anymore.....the decision is made and ty
med

tudor: heads up all!....... just talked to Med, he is taking a different course in his life. Lanachy contacted Med and asked him to do things with him. Med will NOT be returning, it was the last straw for him. He wants all to know that he appreciates all and there is no hard feelings. Have a good life.........

Today, 02:38 PM POSTED BY kSDUNLAP:

Med (12:50 PM):    HEY    OK I HAVE FOR ME SOME GOOD NEWS

tudor:    oops caught me saying good things about you Med lol    ok

The Hawk: His message went to many sites outside. Who knows what was put in or taken out

Med:   HEY ALL    OK    THE GOOD NEWS IS THIS    AS YOU ALL KNOW    WE HAVE ALLOT OF PEOPLE FROM ALL FACETTS OF LIFE   RICH POOR    FAMOUS    NOT SO FAMOUS

tudor: yes

Med:    AND A FRIEND    WHO IS BY YOU HAWK    WAS OUT FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT    WITH A SOUTH AMERICAN INVESTOR    NOT DINAR THOUGH   

BUT    MY FRIEND WAS TELLING HIM ABOUT MY CHAT LAST NIGHT    AND ABOUT THE IRAQI PEOPLE    NOT GETTING ANYTHING BUT A SWITCH    OF CURRENCY    AND THAT THOSE ON THE OUTSIDE WILL GET THE EXCHANGE RATE

THIS MAN    WHO IS ARGENTINIAN    WAS AN INVESTOR    IN THE BRAZILIAN CURRENCY    THE SAME OR VERY SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES HE SAID    WAS IN BRAZIL    AS IN IRAQ    HE SAID I WAS RIGHT    THAT THE PEOPLE IN BRAZIL    GOT NOTHING    BUT NEW PAPER

BUT HE    AND ANYONE ELSE ON THE OUTSIDE MADE OUT LIKE BANDITS    HE SAID THEY CANT APPLY IT    INTERNATIONALLY    AND THAT WHEN THEY DO CHANGE    ALL HOLDERS OUTSIDE IRAQ WILL BE WINNERS

NOW THIS WAS FROM A MAN WHO WAS PART OF A VERY SIMILAR SITUATION    AND KUWAIT IS NOT THE SAME    SO THAT IS WHY I DONT USE IT    SO THAT WAS THE GOOD NEWS I GOT

The Hawk: Very good news, thanks

Med: YW

tudor: that is great news Med, thanks for sharing it!

bighope4us: great news

Med:    YEAH    I WAS IN THE WOODS

tudor: see, we are going to be just fine

Med:    AND I GOT A TEXT    FROM MY BUDDY IN VEGAS    SAYS I GOT TO TALK TO YOU    HE GOES YOU ARENT GONNA BELIEVE WHO WE HAD DINNER WITH    AND WENT ON TO EXPLAIN

tudor: please thank him for us, that was very kind of him to share

Med:    YES    HE IS A GOOD GUY    BUT WE HAVE ALOT OF GOOD PEOPLE    EVERYONE HERE AT THIS MOMENT    ARE GREAT PEOPLE

The Hawk: Yes

tudor:    I agree    and we try to keep our heads on straight lol

okie35: Well we have a great leader

tudor: oh yes we do okie

Med: OK ENOUGH

tudor: hahaha its true lol

Med:    I AM NOT DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE    WHAT WE KNOW    IS TO IMPORT ONE OF THEM GURUS    FROM THE OTHER SITES    SOMEONE WHO REALLY

tudor: that depends, which foot do you put in your pants first when getting dressed lol

Med:    KNOWS WHEN IT IS GOING TO RV    I SEE SOME GOOD NEWS IN THE FORUM    THAT THE UN IS DEMANDING

tdk: hello DS hey there Med and thanks for the email and updates VMA

Med: THE IMPLIMENTATION OF THE OIL AND GAS LAW

tudor: yes that is good news Med

tdk: thats some good news for sure

tudor: I just checked and still havent recieved the e-mail, maybe tomorrow lol

adroberts: is the email pretty much what was in meds chat last night

tdk: yes

adroberts: ty

Med:    hmmm    yw

tudor: wasnt it to get on site tdk?

tdk:    yes    and i got a call from glk

tudor: good I called her and a few others

Med: WHAT I AM WONDERING

tdk: if you read meds chats you will be all cought up

tudor: wondering what Med

tdk: not being harsh but just sayin

Med:    WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY PREPARING    TO DELETE

tdk:    this is where we are right now    maybe getting ready to do it

tudor:    hopfully they are starting the process finally    wonder if they will start BEFORE Shabs gets back so M can have the glory    IF Shabs does come back    Maliki would not want Shab to get any of the credit for helping Iraq    jmo

Med:    NO IT IS OK    HOW CAN ANY OPINION    BE WRONG AT THIS POINT

tudor: so true Med, its a guessing game right now

Med:  IT IS    ONE THING    AND I DISCUSSED THIS WITH A MEMBER EARLIER

tudor: fun to try and out guess them though lol

Med:    ON THE PHONE    IS THE ASSUMPTION    THAT REMOVING THE ZERO'S    AUTOMATICALLY    LEAVES IT AT .86    IT DOES NOT    ALL IT MEANS    IS THAT WE ARE NOW    ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE USD

tudor: yes and that is good

Med: YES

ksdunlap: thats great

tudor:    but thats when they can change the .86 amount isnt it?    before RV takes affect?    hope I said that right lol

Med: YES N NO

tudor: k

Med: BBI ABOUT 5

Catfish Dave: Hey Med and folks...I see things are heating up on the dinar.....It will be very interesting to see what happens here on out or if this is just Iraq flapping their gums again.One way or the other lets get it over with!!!! By the way thanks Med for the e-mail.

Bernadine: What does lop mean?

guardian:    basically it would mean we're screwed, no really, it means a 25000 note would still be worth today's rate after the zeros are removed    i personally don't think that will happen

big:    I'm with you.    The IMF, & World Bank don't want it

guardian: nope they don't

big: Countries outside of Iraq don't want it

Med:    I AGREE GUARDIAN    AND I HOPE NOONE THOUGHT

guardian: if you want to piss other countries off...

big: Our treasury is looking for billions in tax revenue

Med: I SAID ANYTHING DIFFERENT

big: Nope, you didn't

Med: OK

stlou: i thought you were talking about Captain Kangaroo

Med: GOOD

guardian: no, it can be confusing at times though

Med:    TELL ME ABOUT IT    MY MIND HAS STORED ENOUGH INFO.....    I THINK I AM A NASA COMPUTER

ranjoesgirl: :P

big: You've forgotten more than most of us know

guardian: in country no raise in rate, out of country a raise that part can be confusing

stlou: Med = HAL9000

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well not sure what  to take away from this. I can't believe they would do something like that to their people. I think they would rise up in a revolt against GOI and CBI.  I just don't see Iraq doing that to those who's back the country has been built upon. How crude and belligerent  to think the people would still live in poverty without any convenience like water and electricity. I mean how cruel can a government be to keep them in a 3rd world class status. Some body is going to get hurt over that ideology.

• Upvote 1

If that was the case every Iraqi would leave that country. They will delete the 3 zeroes from the market rate (Local), change the prices of goods, give purchasing power back to the citizens with the new value of the iraqi dinar increases and release the LD's while we YES become wealthy its the way it is. They need jobs, food, power, wealth from the government which will be implemented through the smart cards.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I was just in the DS chat room  and there "seems" to have been a misunderstanding or something between  Mailman and Med - and Mailman said he did not owe an apology and would not be giving one -- so  the drama  continues and only  time will tell or reveal more of the story -

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

MOST LIKELY MY LAST UPDATE FOR TONIGHT  - It seems from what I have been able to gather from the chat room  there was a serious disagreement and difference in opinion between Mailman and Med - 

The latest events:  Charlie - that runs the site read the chat log and decided to  remove Mailman from the site - a GLK has been removed also  - Some in the chat room feel  sure some talking is  going on  and maybe with the changes - Med may be  persuaded to return  -  I guess time will tell

Med does have his  followers  like most forum leaders do  - there were about 936 users on the site  about 30 mins ago - Med has threatened to leave several times that I know of and probably has left for periods of time but did eventually return -

Today - Monday April 15th has been a history making day -- Lots of events that will be remembered - Most were NOT pleasant  - The worst in my opinion was the tragedy in Boston -

Have a good evening / night everyone - Lets hope  Tuesday is a Terrific Day <3 <3

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm no Med fan, but; even though he is wrong in the details, he is right in the outcome if there is a massive overnight RV.

The only way an Iraqi living in Iraq benefits from a massive overnight RV is if he has a lot of Dinar and is able to move to the U.S. with his Dinar and cash it in for dollars. He will have to then stay in the U.S., because he'll never get that much USD back into Iraq after an RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well not sure what  to take away from this. I can't believe they would do something like that to their people. I think they would rise up in a revolt against GOI and CBI.  I just don't see Iraq doing that to those who's back the country has been built upon. How crude and belligerent  to think the people would still live in poverty without any convenience like water and electricity. I mean how cruel can a government be to keep them in a 3rd world class status. Some body is going to get hurt over that ideology.

In this "brave new world" of technology when a 2"by 4" smartphone can give you the world in your hand...and we KNOW that 1) asiacell is already in place for Iraq 2) the standard of living of their neighbor Kuwait is light years ahead how long would it be before an "arab spring" hit an Iraq where people risked death to earn that "purple finger of freedom"....

just my honest opinion.... :eagle:  :twocents: