Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI announces the in country rate.

Luigi1

I agree, there is only one rate, No in-county or out-county; and I seriously doubt that the rate would exceed the value of a Kuwaiti dollar, which presently equals about $3.50 USD.  My estimated range remains the same 0.10 - 0.37 cents, when the RV occurs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree, there is only one rate, No in-county or out-county; and I seriously doubt that the rate would exceed the value of a Kuwaiti dollar, which presently equals about $3.50 USD.  My estimated range remains the same 0.10 - 0.37 cents, when the RV occurs.

Your estimated range is still good imo. I'll take it yesterday.

I think I have read it before  The Local currency will reduce from 4 billion to 1 billon units, which will make there anciabh in the process of transfer of the currency, I think a lot of people read this as 4 to 1. and I HOPE there right,, GO R V !!! :bravo:

Edited by Boozer

What are your thoughts Easyrider?

this is only a rumor so we take it as is.  Personally I think the CBI is ramping up to do something for the citizens, the elections are near, the pressure has been applied both by the IMF, the World bank and most importantly the citizens Maliki is being questioned by Parliament and Chapter 7 to be lifted.  From what i have heard the citizens are being told their value is to increase on Iraqiya Television.

• Upvote 3

this is only a rumor so we take it as is. Personally I think the CBI is ramping up to do something for the citizens, the elections are near, the pressure has been applied both by the IMF, the World bank and most importantly the citizens Maliki is being questioned by Parliament and Chapter 7 to be lifted. From what i have heard the citizens are being told their value is to increase on Iraqiya Television.

I would agree. A level headed analysis is far more pleasing.

Hmmm, here is my thinking.

There are chances of the Dinar being revalued but for that to happen Chapter 7 sanctions have to go. This is so that commercial initiatives can be explored.

Having said this, for the Dinar to revalue, sanctions must go and therefore revaluation can happen ONLY AFTER sanctions are lifted, which I believe the commercial compulsions of the western world will have it go.

Post sanctions are lifted, Dinar has some potential to revalue.