Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting

tfosref

Iraq Financial Opinion Interview: Kuwait: We will not stand generally remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Posted on April 8, 2013

Kuwaiti Ambassador to Iraq Ali insured that his country will not be an obstacle in the way of removing Iraq from Chapter VII.

The insurer said that all the items that hinder remove Iraq from Chapter VII ended with the exception of two topics and “remains and the Kuwaiti archives.”

And between insured that “the solution to these two issues semi-Agreed leaving only proceed to implementation, especially after Kuwait submitted three proposals for a solution under discussion, to get out to the satisfaction of both sides.”

He explained that “sides Centqlan resolve the issue of compensation after closing this file” and likely believer that “this month will see the visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah expected visit to Iraq to resolve the matters.”

He noted that “the delay to hold this visit was the result of political changes in Kuwait as a Council “elections and change begin to form ministries”

Source Alestiqama :

This was on Dinar Trades latest news section just wanted to share.
  • Upvote 3

heres another one:

http://www.4.hathalyoum.net/iraqnews.php?action=sit&cd=0&sid=186010

Interesting article on Kuwait and Chapter 7.

Kuwaiti Ambassador reiterates his country’s desire to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

9/4/13 12: 13: 00

New Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad to secure his country’s desire to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, stressing the advanced steps in the work of the joint commissions between the two countries, a government official expressed readiness of the Iraqi side to apply international resolutions to resolve the outstanding issues with Kuwait.

In that connection, the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad said the believer for Tuesday: PUKmedia “this month will be a meeting of the joint committees in Kuwait to continue its work on resolving the outstanding issues between the two countries, referring to advanced steps, that one former meetings Kuwait and Iraq.

The Ambassador said insurer that reached a very advanced stage is not confined to the issues of borders and compensation, got open in the work of joint committees to discuss any topic you see when committees for Iraq and Kuwait, and the joint committees will hold a meeting in Kuwait in April and can’t determine the date for the elections would close to Iraq.

Kuwaiti Ambassador expressed his country’s readiness to help Iraq out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, noting that they are with Iraq and offer all possibilities to position emerging from Chapter VII, however all parties effort required to achieve it, but the final decision is through the Security Council.

Chancellor alaaami Karim Al-Nuri Transport Ministry that the Federal Government is bound to apply international resolutions out of Chapter VII and the Government will implement all international resolutions because they are obliged to implement, for the purpose of assisting Iraq out of Chapter VII and to achieve economic and political independence.

And Iraqi-Kuwaiti joint committees formed for the purpose of implementing all Security Council resolutions against Iraq on the back of the invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and to pay reparations and the demarcation of land and maritime boundary between the two countries, as well as the fate of the Kuwaiti prisoners and missing persons.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

For the uninitiated a Spanner is a Wrench. Well said BETTYBOOP :twothumbs: Off topic I lived and worked in Eastbourne, East Sussex for 7 years. My youngest daughter (27) lives there with her husband and 2 kidlets.

Hopefully soon. ...unless M puts another spanner in the works.

• Upvote 1

For the uninitiated a Spanner is a Wrench. Well said BETTYBOOP :twothumbs: Off topic I lived and worked in Eastbourne, East Sussex for 7 years. My youngest daughter (27) lives there with her husband and 2 kidlets.

Hope you enjoyed your time there. East Sussex is about at least a 6-7 hour drive from me. I know.... on a map it looks like it would be just down the road. :lol:

Edited by BETTYBOOP

Pretty nice town - it has the distinction of the town with the most days of sunshine of anytown on the coast. . .  but man when the winds blow off the North Sea, Mary Poppins doesn't stand a chance.

From the Atlantic side . . the Hurricane of '87 that was suppose to hit Northern Spain? It took a hard left, plowed thru wreaking havoc.There is a town north of E'bourne called 7 Oaks, cuz it has 7 very TALL,very large,very old Oaks. Well, sadly It could be 3 Oaks today. I like Eastbourne. The entire southeast is beautiful. Scotland is absolutely Brilliant. . . Absolutely

Hope you enjoyed your time there. East Sussex is about at least a 6-7 hour drive from me. I know.... on a map it looks like it would be just down the road. :lol: